he asked for my # and i don't wanna go out with him...!

it would be extra nice of me to do lunch or something but i reeeeeeally think i would be forcing myself to go, knowing that i don't want to.

i haven't texted him back and it's been 2 days. he should probably assume that i'm not going to text back. in this day and age, it's sort of ridiculous if you don't hear back from someone within 24 hours via text... since it's so easy to reply.

so i think i'm just going to stay silent.

definitely get what you're saying about giving a chance to the ones who already think you're great or whatever.... but that doesn't also mean that i should settle...

as for the other cutie, we've definitely been in communication more than normal. but he doesn't live in the same state. he has good common sense and i've learned my lesson before about long distance dating. it doesn't work for me. i doubt anything would happen. he's said little things previously but i am trying not to read into things...

it would be extra nice of me to do lunch or something but i reeeeeeally think i would be forcing myself to go, knowing that i don't want to.

i haven't texted him back and it's been 2 days. he should probably assume that i'm not going to text back. in this day and age, it's sort of ridiculous if you don't hear back from someone within 24 hours via text... since it's so easy to reply.

so i think i'm just going to stay silent.

definitely get what you're saying about giving a chance to the ones who already think you're great or whatever.... but that doesn't also mean that i should settle...

as for the other cutie, we've definitely been in communication more than normal. but he doesn't live in the same state. he has good common sense and i've learned my lesson before about long distance dating. it doesn't work for me. i doubt anything would happen. he's said little things previously but i am trying not to read into things...

you'd think so right??? some men are SO pushy and insistent though. Telling him outright that its not going anywhere would save yourself some awkward avoidance in the future and him the pain and effort of chasing something that's going nowhere :yep:

Hahaha...I know this is wrong of me...but here it goes....

Since men seem to "thrive" on a so-called "challenge", if you really want this guy to drop you faster than a hot potato why don't you just do the OPPOSITE of what you would do?

In other words, IF you go on the date with him I would act all giddy and excited, fawn all over him, and ask him whether or not he sees marriage in his immediate future. Tell him your biological clock is ticking away and that you're looking for HUSBAND. :giggle: Then at the end of the date (if you even make it that far!! :lol: ) , I would ask him: "so when can we get together again?? Are you going to call me??" lol!! :lol:

Watch him run faster than a guy getting chased by the police!!!!! :lachen:

He'd be SURE never to call you again, and you won't have to worry about hurting his "feelings" or wonder what you should text back to him. Why?? Because he'll be scared away so far that he won't want to come back. HAAA!! :lol:

Back