Has your child ever walked in on you and your dh / so?

Yes it happened once. It was really late, and we were drinking and thangs just got frisky. We were in the family room, lights off and the tv was on. We was, well you know, and I was butt naked on dh's lap with heels on y'all. :nono: Next thing you know one of our kids came downstairs, and dh threw me too the side where I couldn't be seen. Our child didn't see much, but he knew something was going on. I cut dh off for about 3 weeks after that cause I was just embarrassed.

i'm mad that they filmed the baby talking about that horrible experience (horrible for her :lachen:)... AND put it on youtube... sheesh... absolutely no decency.

Yes my oldest DD walked in and we just stopped, tried to cover up, and she WOULDNT GO AWAY!!!! She actually WALKED UP TO THE BED and said "What are you doing???" But she KNEW!! I could tell. Then DH said and Imma quote "Im choking your mother" then proceeded to put his hands around my throat. :thud: Then she BACKED out the room SLOWLY with her index finger on her chin talmbout and Imma quote "HMMMMM........." all while squinting her eyes. HE@@A!!!! :lachen: She was 5. Im still traumatized.

Yes my oldest DD walked in and we just stopped, tried to cover up, and she WOULDNT GO AWAY!!!! She actually WALKED UP TO THE BED and said "What are you doing???" But she KNEW!! I could tell. Then DH said and Imma quote "Im choking your mother" then proceeded to put his hands around my throat. :thud: Then she BACKED out the room SLOWLY with her index finger on her chin talmbout and Imma quote "HMMMMM........." all while squinting her eyes. HE@@A!!!! :lachen: She was 5. Im still traumatized.

I'm sorry but that story is hilarious. :lachen:
Your daughter seems very curious.

My middle child...all I remember hearing is 'Get offa my momma!!!"..she repeated her 'saving' me story to everyone that would listen. I think she was about 4. I wonder if she remembers....

Dang OP you got me all paranoid...she is 18 now....lol

I got a gooooood one!!!

My cousin (at 3 or 4) walked in on her parents...they must have been going at it pretty well, because she walked in saw them and walked out.

She went to the kitchen and got a fork - she was told to never touch knives.

She walked back in the room..and stuck her dad in the butt with a fork..nothing major, but enough to make him scream...and jump off her mother.

She said she thought her daddy was killing her mama... LOL (TRUE STORY)

^^ My experience is less dramatic...I walked in and saw my parents and started crying. My mama is still mortified and I'm 28.

My son walked in on his father and me. I jumped off of him so quickly...and hid under the covers.

My son said " What were those noises ? "

His father said... "The TV. Your mama fell asleep on the remote..and it turned the volume up. "

My son accepted that answer and proceeded to lay in bed with us...we were both totally nude and a little sweaty under those sheets...the most uncomforable time in my life.

I kept thinking of something to say to get him out of our room.

So I told my son to go pick out some clothes to wear so we could go to the park... When he left, I jumped in the shower..and his dad through on some clothes.

I caught my parents once...scarred for life!

i didn't catch them in the act... but heard them and was like... "what is that?" i don't remember how old i was at the time... but didn't really put two and two together until i was a teenager... but at the time i knew something wasn't quite right about that moaning and banging against the wall... :nono::blush::lachen:

^^ My experience is less dramatic...I walked in and saw my parents and started crying. My mama is still mortified and I'm 28.

My son walked in on his father and me. I jumped off of him so quickly...and hid under the covers.

My son said " What were those noises ? "

His father said... "The TV. Your mama fell asleep on the remote..and it turned the volume up. "

My son accepted that answer and proceeded to lay in bed with us...we were both totally nude and a little sweaty under those sheets...the most uncomforable time in my life.

I kept thinking of something to say to get him out of our room.

So I told my son to go pick out some clothes to wear so we could go to the park... When he left, I jumped in the shower..and his dad through on some clothes.

:lachen:Too funny!

To answer the question, I never saw my mom, I just heard her. I was so mad at her that I cried and told her she was nasty.

My middle child...all I remember hearing is 'Get offa my momma!!!"..she repeated her 'saving' me story to everyone that would listen. I think she was about 4. I wonder if she remembers....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I got a gooooood one!!!

My cousin (at 3 or 4) walked in on her parents...they must have been going at it pretty well, because she walked in saw them and walked out.

She went to the kitchen and got a fork - she was told to never touch knives.

She walked back in the room..and stuck her dad in the butt with a fork..nothing major, but enough to make him scream...and jump off her mother.

She said she thought her daddy was killing her mama... LOL (TRUE STORY)

Dang. It's so weird what pops into kids heads at that age. Thank goodness, they told her about the knives, cause he was about to get cut! :lachen:

I caught my mom giving head...I will never forget it. I wish I could wash that from memory. I walked in and all I remember was being so very confused. I backed away and went to get in the bed with my brother. Nobody came to see about me. Now that I think about it they were prob as traumatized as I was. I think I was btwn 5 and 6. I'm wincing just typing about this.

BTW these stories are so funny!

I caught my mom giving head...I will never forget it. I wish I could wash that from memory. I walked in and all I remember was being so very confused. I backed away and went to get in the bed with my brother. Nobody came to see about me. Now that I think about it they were prob as traumatized as I was. I think I was btwn 5 and 6. I'm wincing just typing about this.

this is a fear of mine. I make sure that either I, or dh locks the door! (or we wait till the kids are at school :look: )

I would die. :thud: :nono: *shudder* BTW, it always seems like the woman always gets "caught" in this situation. I wonder if this ever happens to guys?

My homegirl called me on the phone ashamed. Now I'm thinking she should not do things while her son is home because she has called me about 2 different doods :nono:

She was sleeping with a friend. It started innocent he helped her move her stuff out of storage, then they started seeing each other. Because her son knew him as a friend she would sneak him in and lock the door. Well they were going at it and he came from his side of the townhouse yelling and banging on the door "mom mom are you ok mom hey mom what's going on???" the she told me he was putting his hand under the door saying "hey I know you are in there can you see my hand? hello I'm waving my hand can you see me??? She kept yelling I'm ok go back to your room. That was 3yrs ago

Fast forward to this year he is now 10 and knows the deal. Her new friend is locked up in her room same scenario only he doesn't put his hand under the door. The next morning she said her son told her over breakfast "I can't believe you were in there making out with ___________. Pretty soon there are going to be some ______ juniors walking around."

A part of me laughed....Then I was thinking damn have some discretion put a sock in your mouth or something. She was so stunned she couldn't even get at him for coming at her sideways.

Single mothers please wait till your kids are gone the parade of men is not cute. Mind you this is only the 2nd dood in 10yrs that lil guy has seen but we gotta do better.

Back