Do you ever just sit back and admire the beauty of your DH/SO?

I loooove to just sit back and look at DH. I think he's quite handsome.:yep: Do you ever find yourself just admiring the beauty in your guy?

Yep...every time he steps out of the shower :love: also, if he puts on a suit, it is so OVER! That thing is coming off pronto:lick: Poor thing...anytime he gets ready for a wedding/funeral/chapter meeting/staff meeting/any gathering requiring dress clothes, he never makes it in time:grin::eyebrows2

Yep...every time he steps out of the shower :love: also, if he puts on a suit, it is so OVER! That thing is coming off pronto:lick: Poor thing...anytime he gets ready for a wedding/funeral/chapter meeting/staff meeting/any gathering requiring dress clothes, he never makes it in time:grin::eyebrows2

I love DH in a suit!!!:lick:

Everyday that I see him, I admire him. He is athletic, tall, and since we look alike, it's a great thing to see in the morning.

Yep!!!! I stared in admoration of him, everyday, across our classroom when we were just sixteen...and I still stare at him at every possible minute. :love: :love: I love looking at him while he's asleep and tracing his face, gently, with my fingers.

We are still "new" within the first 6 months that is...and everytime I see him it is like the first time. He is so unbelievably sexy...handsome...attractive...everything I could want. When I look at him I just bust out blushing...:Blush2::Blush2:

I guess you can tell we have a great evening last night.:grin:

But for real...everytime I see him...its like the first time...and I feel goosebumps each time. He is soo freakin sexy...esp when he gives me that look.:lick:

Back