Ever Caught Your SO "In the Act"? Ever Been Caught "In the Act"?

To answer the op question no I didn't catch him cheating but when we first got together I did see him on a sex tape that he'd made before he met me. I came across the tape while trying to find something to watch on the VCR.The women on the tape knew that he was filming them. He was with 4 different females in different sex sessions(not all together) At first I was mad:wallbash:because the women were built like brickhouses and I am skinny so my 1st thought was why the heck is he with me? It made me insecure early on in the relationship but after the initial jealousy and after I destroyed the tape I got over it.
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I have never caught an SO cheating nor have I ever cheated so there is no way for me to get caught. However, every man in my family, my beloved daddy included has cheated...which makes me very skeptical of my darling husband. I know that he has never cheated before but I don't know I don't have the greatest men in my family when it comes to monogamy. I don't know what I would do if I ever caught him cheating in my bed though or in the act....yeah I am sure I would flip the hell out....

Wow....at the woman catching her hubby in bed with another woman! I can't imagine seeing something like that! The lord would have to RESTRAIN the HELL outta me! I'm going to put in some work! THEY will never forget that day! My sister-in-law's sister, caught her guy in their apartment, in bed with a woman! She cut him up really bad and he almost died! She was arrested and everything! It was a blessing she didn't serve any hard time...but she is on still onprobation. I could never go back to a man like that! It would make me sick just to be around him again!

I would have done the same thing. The sad part is, I'm so NOT kidding.

Well I never caught my ex in the act.....however I checked his email and it was a conversation between him and ANOTHER MAN that went a little something like this:

My Ex: I'm looking for a nice tight @$$ to F**k, get my @$$ Licked and get sucked off...

Other Dude: Does it even matter......HE WAS LOOKING FOR A MAN WITH A TIGHT @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry so graphic.....Imagine how I felt when I read it..

Lastly I know this has nothing to do with the topic.....but I think this was 100 times worse than him being caught red-handed with a woman............At this point I would have been greatful to see him with a woman!!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Ps. This has not always been a laughing matter.....But it is now.....***a tight @$$ is, he has got to be crazy........or gay!***

This has never happened to me or anyone I personally know. I would hope if it did happen there would be a gun near so I could take their clothes and run their azzez out in the middle of the street bucket nakid. :yawn:

Well I never caught my ex in the act.....however I checked his email and it was a conversation between him and ANOTHER MAN that went a little something like this:

My Ex: I'm looking for a nice tight @$$ to F**k, get my @$$ Licked and get sucked off...

Other Dude: Does it even matter......HE WAS LOOKING FOR A MAN WITH A TIGHT @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lastly I know this has nothing to do with the topic.....but I think this was 100 times worse than him being caught red-handed with a woman............At this point I would have been greatful to see him with a woman!!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Ps. This has not always been a laughing matter.....But it is now.....***a tight @$$ is, he has got to be crazy........or gay!***

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

You are my new Shero! It a blessing to see that you could go thru that and laugh about it. I would still be receiving therapy..... from behind bars :jail:

Oh. My. Goodness! Are you serious?

How did you confront him? What did he say? Did you stay with him after that? How long ago did this happen? Were there any gay signs prior to you finding this message? Please elaborate on this!

I had a friend that caught her husband in their bed with another woman. She said the one thing she learned from that was not to come home on her lunch break again without calling. They are still "very happily married".:nono:

WHATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wow! I am so glad you found out though! I imagine that you was immediately sick after that twisted email.

About 11 years ago I was seeing this guy. We had been going out for awhile. One night around 8:00 I was over at his apartment. One thing led to another and we started having sex. He had a first floor apartment and his bedroom was in the front. While we're having sex I see about six shadows walking around on the porch. Then I hear footsteps inside the house. He jumps up out of bed and runs out the room. I find out that its his girlfriend that I didn't know he had and about five of her girlfriends ready to beat my a@#. They were all from Jamaica. She was screaming all types of things. I didn't say anything and I wasn't scared. I think he was out there trying to calm her and her friends down. I called my cousin and she started telling me all this s#$% that made me get scared now. She was telling me not to go outside because those Jamaican girls would throw acid and bleach on my face and cut me up with razor blades. I put my clothes on so fast and started looking for a way out of that house. I was going to jump out the back window and climb over the fence but the damn windows had bars on it. I probably waited for about an hour and then snuck out. I never saw him again. To tell you the truth, I can't even remember what he looks like now.

About 11 years ago I was seeing this guy. We had been going out for awhile. One night around 8:00 I was over at his apartment. One thing led to another and we started having sex. He had a first floor apartment and his bedroom was in the front. While we're having sex I see about six shadows walking around on the porch. Then I hear footsteps inside the house. He jumps up out of bed and runs out the room. I find out that its his girlfriend that I didn't know he had and about five of her girlfriends ready to beat my a@#. They were all from Jamaica. She was screaming all types of things. I didn't say anything and I wasn't scared. I think he was out there trying to calm her and her friends down. I called my cousin and she started telling me all this s#$% that made me get scared now. She was telling me not to go outside because those Jamaican girls would throw acid and bleach on my face and cut me up with razor blades. I put my clothes on so fast and started looking for a way out of that house. I was going to jump out the back window and climb over the fence but the damn windows had bars on it. I probably waited for about an hour and then snuck out. I never saw him again. To tell you the truth, I can't even remember what he looks like now.

Dang............

WOW! and he never called you either hunh? dang!

Wow. I'm glad you made it out safely because 6 on 1 = serious beatdown.

Girl you are lucky you didn't get beat down. God was looking out for you that day.

I had a friend that caught her husband in their bed with another woman. She said the one thing she learned from that was not to come home on her lunch break again without calling. They are still "very happily married".:nono:

WTH? I wouldve learned something else but that wouldnt have been it :nono:

Back