Worth the wait..you don't have to put it on him...

OMG I'm glad I'm not the only one who found this out... I turned 22 in October and it's been a constant battle ever since lol. I thought it might've been because I graduated college and had a lot more time on my hands :lachen: I have to keep reminding myself why I decided to wait in the first place!

I promise most of my friends got married at 22 and I'm sure some of them married the wrong dude. But they just needed to get it done. :lachen:

OMG I'm glad I'm not the only one who found this out... I turned 22 in October and it's been a constant battle ever since lol. I thought it might've been because I graduated college and had a lot more time on my hands :lachen: I have to keep reminding myself why I decided to wait in the first place!

OMG! I lost my V at 22:lol:. It didn't get 'hard' per se but curiosity killed the cat and I figured that I didn't want to get married until like 29/30 so...

Not a fan of the video, she's not saying anything that hasn't been said a million times on here before and I found her slightly annoying and smug. She's only been with this guy for 8 months and isn't even married yet and so I feel some kind of way about her posting this video like she's some kind of relationship guru. Especially when from some of the things she's saying about her past relationships it seems clear where they might have gone awry e.g. having to check ex boyfriends phones, e-mails etc and find out where they are and always worried about if they are cheating. Yet now she's not having sex she feels there's less drama.....so some paynus makes her crazy??:look:

I respect people waiting or not waiting for their own personal reasons but I think sex plays as much of a role in a relationship as you let it; it doesn't have to be a big deal if you're having sex or waiting unless you make it so. If I got engaged now, I wouldn't go on youtube talking about how I sexed my boyfriend daily, nightly and oh so rightly and that's why he's put a ring on it. There should be so many more variables other than sex or lack thereof for why your relationship is working. All the things that she talked about that was good in her relationship e.g. trust, fidelity, honesty, respect, romance etc should be in every relationship regardless of sex. What I got from the video was that for her not having sex helped her to tone down the crazy/drama and establish a good foundation.

this sums up how I feel as well. great post :yep:

I feel the title of the video sums it up, and that's probably the most important thing she had to say. I do think that some women believe that they have to put out or wow him in bed for a man to marry them. There are, of course, men who insist on that prior to marriage, but it is by no means necessary for all of them.

Besides, I think some women greatly overestimate the uniqueness of their sexual powers. Probably the only thing I can tolerate hearing from Steve Harvey is his insistence that women stop thinking that there's something magical about what they've got going on down there that's so different than what other women have. A woman stands out from the rest because of her non-sexual assets, not her sexual ones.

Back