Hair Vitamin/Supplement 2015 Challenge

How is everyone doing in this challenge? I haven't posted in a while due to work....but I've been keeping up with my regimen. I have officially been on Hair Infinity for a year now and will be posting my starting picture and my results up until now. I'll have to wait until I can get my hair flat ironed later this week.

I picked up 6 bottles of Manetabolism today I will start them tomorrow. I will also post pictures in the morning after I have washed my hair.

Still taking my Manetabolism. I probably won't purchase Mineral Rich again...not because I don't feel like it working but because I forget to take it. And it's too time consuming for my morning routine. I don't feel like measuring 2 teaspoons every morning.

I am still taking my combination of Keratin, Bamboo and Vitamin C

I was going to add garlic but my hair is no long shedding and I would say it is definitely stronger at the root and I swear it feels like I am growing more hair like volume wise. Length I am not sure and I cut it about 6 inches off so I will post a new starting pic this week

I am still taking my combination of Keratin, Bamboo and Vitamin C

I was going to add garlic but my hair is no long shedding and I would say it is definitely stronger at the root and I swear it feels like I am growing more hair like volume wise. Length I am not sure and I cut it about 6 inches off so I will post a new starting pic this week

@Ajna do you think the garlic helped with the shedding?

Hair infinity update after 1 year:

Okay ladies, as of last month, I've been officially taking Hair Infinity for one year. I've been faithfully taking it, probably only missing a month cumulative. Unlike others, I did not experience any breakouts and I've always took it with lots of water. I recently added mineral rich to my vitamin regimen and I noticed my hair has thickened up.

Does Hair Infinity work?
Short answer ...yes.

Long answer...I don't think it "grows" your hair per say, rather it allows for you to retain your length. It increases the time that your hair is on your hair and not shedding onto the bathroom floor. BUT when you reach that point where it is time for your hair to shed...be prepared for it to shed...a lot!!!

I'm going to continue to take hair infinity because I didn't see any issues with taking it (minus the ridiculous cost). If I find something else, I'll let ya'll know.

Happy Growing!

I'm in. Just ordered Mineral Rich, so I'll be taking that. A YouTuber with gorgeously long hair attributes a lot of her growth to this stuff, so I immediately went to Amazon and placed an order. :lol:

Current Hair Status: Natural
Current Regimen: Steam twice a week, M&S daily, keep hair in twists and wear a wig when I leave the house
Current Hair Length: MBL
Desired Hair Length: TBL

Edit: Whoops, I forgot that I'm WL, not MBL. :lol:

Last edited:
About 6 weeks+ on Hairburst.

I am two weeks post texlax. I swear I feel newgrowth....like what I would normally feel after 4 weeks post.

Gonna plunge/commit to purchasing the 3-month supply

I'm not consistent with mineral rich so I after I finish this second bottle I won't be repurchasing :-( I can't remember to take it. Still taking my Manetabolism though

About 6 weeks+ on Hairburst.

I am two weeks post texlax. I swear I feel newgrowth....like what I would normally feel after 4 weeks post.

Gonna plunge/commit to purchasing the 3-month supply

See, I just started Mineral Rich, but now I wanna try Hair Burst. *off to Amazon* :lol:

@tiffers

Yeah girl, I've got some serious growth happening. It's pricy, but worth it. I wasn't able to find on Amazon when I needed to repurchase - though I got it from there when I bought the first bottle. I've had to order it from the Hairburst website. Took about 10 days to get to me.

My fourth day taking Mineral Rich. It needs to hurry up and be a month from now, so I can see if I've had any growth. :lol:

Still on my women's daily. Dont always remember to take it everyday but I do get it in at least 3x a week. Dropped the ball on the collagen but I will pick it up tomorrow.

With the daily ive noticed I do get steady growth. Probably most folks normal because im a slow grower

Ive noticed more breakage without collagen. So back on I go.

Hi ladies! @Jace032000 I would like to join you all in this challenge. I've been lurking this thread for a couple weeks and decided to try Mineral Rich. Here is my info:

What supplements are you taking or planning to start?
Mineral Rich w/ Aloe, MSM, chlorella/spirulina, and Irish Moss (I take the others daily anyway, and my hair grows fast. I want to see if Mineral Rich will speed it up).
Current Hair Status: Natural
Current Regimen: bunning it! Co-wash daily, DC weekly w/ heat, LOC w/ jojoba oil or some other ceramide rich oil.
Current Hair Length: APL/BSB ( just cut from MBL b/c of breakage and splits)
Desired Hair Length: Tailbone length!

Post your starting Picture!!: later...

Last edited:
This is my 9th day (I think) taking Mineral Rich and I'm so upset that I didn't take pictures of my length before starting it because I'm 96% sure that my hair has grown, but I don't have proof. :fistshake:

All because I was too lazy to dig in my closet for my length check shirt. :nono: :lol:

Hey ladies. I finished my 4 month supply of hairfinity. I don't think I achieved significant growth but I do notice my edges are thicker. I've slwaus had thin edges so I'll take that. Now onto my 4 month manetablism trial. I have better expectations for Manetabolism.
Here's my starting and ending pics
image.jpg image.jpg

Copying you @tiffers gott my mineral rich yesterday and took half a dose. I will either alternate with multivitamins day or take half the dose on vitamin days. Still deciding how to fit it in my supplements regimen. Dont want to make myself sick.

Copying you @tiffers gott my mineral rich yesterday and took half a dose. I will either alternate with multivitamins day or take half the dose on vitamin days. Still deciding how to fit it in my supplements regimen. Dont want to make myself sick.

I take mine in the morning when I eat. Dump two capfuls in a cup of water and down it. Do you drink smoothies or orange juice or anything in the morning? You could just put your Mineral Rich in that.

Oh Im just a wory wort over vitamin and mineral toxicity. It IS possible to take too much and damage organs. since I dont know my blood levels of everything I rarely go whole hog with supplements.

Almost happened to my dd. Was just giving her a regular multi and her hair started falling out (first sign) after a month. Scary! She good now though. Thats was 2 yrs ago and now i give her multi only 3 days a week. her hair is tbl now too. :toocool:

@DarkJoy Oh, damn, that's scary! How old was she when it happened? Poor thing. I definitely understand your hesitation.

I was thinking about getting those Mielle hair vitamins for my girls, but now you got me paranoid. :lol:

@tiffers she was just 7 at the time and it was just those kids gummies. Age appropriate but too strong. So I closely watch both her and my body reaction to vitamins. If I do ok after a while I will increase the dose.

Back