Hair Scenario... Would You Do It?

You MUST choose one!

• I'll do the photo shoot and interview with black hair magazines

Votes: 48 78.7%
  • sorry, i love my chocolate caramel twirl.. so you wanna clean cut? fade? anything for you!

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters

RedVelvet310

(lol sorry guys its Friday night and I have nothing to do!)

Todays Scenario: It's been a couple years after you joined LHCF and you've finally reached your hair length/health goal. :cup: You now have because perfectly moisturized waist length UNSTRETCHED hair. It's all one length so there's no second guessing and it's the healthiest.. THICKEST head of hair you've EVER seen. You get compliments and stares of envy everywhere you go and you LOVE IT. You're even asked to MODEL for Pantene prints and commercials and Black Hair Care Magazines want to use YOU to start a black hair care revolution and destroy the awful black hair care myths that linger in our black community..http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=269659 :grin:

A couple days before you go to your Black Hair Care Photo shoot and interview a top Hollywood director calls you and asks you to be the lead actress in his new action flick. You're ecstatic and get even more excited when you find out that your supporting actors will be WILL DEMPS http://photos.ericsueyoshi.com/images/A_9/5/5/4/4559/Will_Demps_1.jpg.. and REGGIE BUSH http://www.hecangetit.com/images/469291099_Reggie Bush.jpg, both of whom you have INTENSE love scenes with. You're ready to take the role but the director says that in order for you to be eligible for the role you must SHAVE OFF ALL YOUR HAIR! (Yes I'm EVIL):grin:

SO WHICH TO DO YOU CHOOSE?!?!

1. DO YOU STAY WITH THE BLACK HAIR MAGAZINES AND HELP REVOLUTIONIZE THE BLACK HAIR COMMUNITY?

2. OR DO YOU GRAB THAT MOVIE ROLE AND HEAD STRAIGHT TO THE GYM??? (I MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE NICE AND TONED FOR MISTER REGGIE BUSH AND MR WILL DEMPS)

ETA: (just to make things harder)... this is a once in a lifetime movie role, blockbuster smash hit, and tens of Oscar, Academy Awards and Emmy nominations are guaranteed on your fireplace mantle. taking this role would thrust you into super stardom crushing tom cruise/brangelina status..

Last edited:

Easy, #1.
I'm not interested in any of those 2 and I'm sure I could get another movie role after all my pantene commercials.

Reggie and Will may be fine and I may like them, but aint enough fine-ness in the world for me to shave all my progress off-- I love my hair :lachen: so I'll do the photo shoot thank you.

Maybe this is only a fantasy for me :blush: lol I'd take the movie role *grabs some whipped cream and cherries* Footballers prepare!:lachen:

Maybe this is only a fantasy for me :blush: lol I'd take the movie role *grabs some whipped cream and cherries* Footballers prepare!:lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

you crazy! btw I personally prefer chocolate dipped strawberries :lick: if I was to do that scene :blush: .

InquiringMind, okay...that's what I said too...lol

#1 - A hair revolution?? Oh, hells yeah!!! A movie will last a couple years. That will last for generations!

:look:

AND I get to keep the hair? :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

you crazy! btw I personally prefer chocolate dipped strawberries :lick: if I was to do that scene :blush: .

With the money I'd make off of that, I'll just buy me a top quality weave and use it as a protective style while my hair grows back. Hair is hair, it comes and goes... but that memory will last forever :lick:

Screw that!!! #1!! First, I'm not interested in any of those guys (I don't even know who they are!!). Second, I wouldn't shave my hair for any ****...Third, Hollywood is brutal and I'd rather have my long gorgous hair than to have to endure all the Hollywood drama. With all that mess, even if I didn't shave my hair, I'd lose it due to all the stress!! Fourth, I like the first choice better-it's more productive and beneficial.

Screw that!!! #1!! First, I'm not interested in any of those guys (I don't even know who they are!!). Second, I wouldn't shave my hair for any ****...Third, Hollywood is brutal and I'd rather have my long gorgous hair than to have to endure all the Hollywood drama. With all that mess, even if I didn't shave my hair, I'd lose it due to all the stress!! Fourth, I like the first choice better-it's more productive and beneficial.

You guys make me feel so shallow :look:... Oh wells.. mm reggie bush.. will demps.. is no one else with me on this? Pshh fine, I'll keep em to myself :grin:

With the money I'd make off of that, I'll just buy me a top quality weave and use it as a protective style while my hair grows back. Hair is hair, it comes and goes... but that memory will last forever :lick:

k first of all... if my hair was that long and i had all that going on in my life i'd already have Reggie as a notch on my bedpost :lachen:

but to answer your question... i'd shave it all off for the role. cuz i've already proven i could grow my hair out. who cares? thrust me into stardom :grin: and i'll grow that hair back within a few years :lol:

(lol sorry guys its Friday night and I have nothing to do!)

Todays Scenario: It's been a couple years after you joined LHCF and you've finally reached your hair length/health goal. :cup: You now have because perfectly moisturized waist length UNSTRETCHED hair. It's all one length so there's no second guessing and it's the healthiest.. THICKEST head of hair you've EVER seen. You get compliments and stares of envy everywhere you go and you LOVE IT. You're even asked to MODEL for Pantene prints and commercials and Black Hair Care Magazines want to use YOU to start a black hair care revolution and destroy the awful black hair care myths that linger in our black community..http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=269659 :grin:

A couple days before you go to your Black Hair Care Photo shoot and interview a top Hollywood director calls you and asks you to be the lead actress in his new action flick. You're ecstatic and get even more excited when you find out that your supporting actors will be WILL DEMPS http://photos.ericsueyoshi.com/images/A_9/5/5/4/4559/Will_Demps_1.jpg.. and REGGIE BUSH http://www.hecangetit.com/images/469291099_Reggie Bush.jpg, both of whom you have INTENSE love scenes with. You're ready to take the role but the director says that in order for you to be eligible for the role you must SHAVE OFF ALL YOUR HAIR! (Yes I'm EVIL):grin:

SO WHICH TO DO YOU CHOOSE?!?!

1. DO YOU STAY WITH THE BLACK HAIR MAGAZINES AND HELP REVOLUTIONIZE THE BLACK HAIR COMMUNITY?

2. OR DO YOU GRAB THAT MOVIE ROLE AND HEAD STRAIGHT TO THE GYM??? (I MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE NICE AND TONED FOR MISTER REGGIE BUSH AND MR WILL DEMPS)

ETA: (just to make things harder)... this is a once in a lifetime movie role, blockbuster smash hit, and tens of Oscar, Academy Awards and Emmy nominations are guaranteed on your fireplace mantle. taking this role would thrust you into super stardom crushing tom cruise/brangelina status..

This is so not a hard decision! Given the fact that I don't care about either Reggie or Will Demps AND the fact that I absolutely love long hair, I choose the first option.

k first of all... if my hair was that long and i had all that going on in my life i'd already have Reggie as a notch on my bedpost :lachen:

but to answer your question... i'd shave it all off for the role. cuz i've already proven i could grow my hair out. who cares? thrust me into stardom :grin: and i'll grow that hair back within a few years :lol:

*high fives LadyLibra* :cheers:

#1 FOR SURE!
I would help other black women and get my money and awards that way! *** an Oscar, I can't act anyway.
With all this beautiful hair...uh...I'm pretty sure I could attract some fine a** men!

Number 1 for me. I worked too hard to grow my hair that length to cut it off for Hollywood.

Heck by the time I grow it back I would be too old to even care. :lachen:

I'd pick the first option. I so do not want to be a celebrity. All I need is pictures of my then bald headed self bending over to pick up a towel in my swimsuit on the cover of the National Enquirer under the heading of "Stars with Cellulite". :lachen:

Hmmm I love my hair too much BUT...how many millions are we talking about? If they give me 10 million I'd shave off my hair and buy 3 gallons of MegaTek. Oh and get ginormous boobs too LOL Dr 90210 here I come!

:yep: Number 2 for me!!!!! Hair grows and mine will grow back. And when it does I'll have my Oscars, fame, and men to boot!!!!!

Man this is hard...did you say steamy love scenes?? With both of them (possibly a threesome)? And enough money to buy all the lace wigs I want, and all the great haircare stuff rich folks buy?? Ummm yeah hand me them clippers please, thank you.

My goal for growing my hair out long and healthy is to donate it to locks of love. I always deviate from the plan and damage it with chemicals or color or heat.

So my choice would be #2. Not because of any interest in those men, but because I'd love some little black girl to have a wig made of my thick curly hair.

Hmmm I love my hair too much BUT...how many millions are we talking about? If they give me 10 million I'd shave off my hair and buy 3 gallons of MegaTek. Oh and get ginormous boobs too LOL Dr 90210 here I come!

Okaaaaay! I wouldn't be in it for the love scenes. I want cold, hard cash :lick:. And I'm with you - a nice rack wouldn't hurt, either :look:.

Back