Got a "hair buddy"?

Re: Got a \"hair buddy\"?

I think I may need a hair buddy now, as many as possible! I am at a stage where I have learned to moisturize my hair to the point where it's really healthy. I've also mastered a few styles, but now my challenge is what to do to it after it's been washed, without having to spend 2 hrs styling it!

I want a hair buddy! I am 4a 4b? since joining the board my hair is starting to show some improvement. I survived a bad relaxer that was too strong for my hair which caused severe hair breakage in the middle of my crown and from another sylist putting a glue bond weave on top of that(ha,ha)oh well I promised not to whine or talk about this anymore(LOL) Help me!!

What's a hair buddy?? Well, I mean what is the purpose of having a hair buddy I guess?? Motivation? I'm clueless.. I still can't figure out what hair type I am.. I'm totally clueless on that too..lol
nuts.gif

frown.gif
I wanna hair buddy too!! I have a TWA, Im a 3c/4a/4b.
Im planing on growing a BIG afro(but no one likes that idea).

I love to be "hair buddies" with someone! Anyone looking for a partner?

I'd like someone who has hair at least a bit longer than mine. I'm 3c. My hair is 21 or 22 inches or so. It's *just* reaching the top of my bra strap when it's all wet and stretched out, lol. When dry it appears to be about 1 1/2 inches from the top of my bs.

Anyone at bottom of bra strap or up to but, not quite waist length, and relaxed want to be my hair buddy? Pwetty pwease? I'm willing to share, lol.
clap.gif

i posted here awhile ago when this thread first started & i still don't have one. do i smell or something (sniff,sniff)? LOL.

I would love to have a hair buddy too
smile.gif
cool.gif
!! I have 3C hair that is about an inch below my bra strap when flat ironed. I'm relaxed but not bone straight. I'm relaxed just enough to manage it better. Looks sort of like a texturizer. I'm trying to get waist length hair. I use Mizani mild relaxer.

[ QUOTE ]
Ebony said:
i posted here awhile ago when this thread first started & i still don't have one. do i smell or something (sniff,sniff)? LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love to be your buddy sweetie but we don't have the same hair type. Sorry.

[ QUOTE ]
Ebony said:

[/ QUOTE ]

ahem...cough. cough.
look.gif

i dont have one either...but then again, other than my post on this thread, i havent been actively searching....just a hint here and there
laugh.gif
look.gif

I'm looking for a hair buddy too...someone to give me a swift kick when I'm slacking (much like I am now). I have 4a relaxed hair. I relax with Arosci every 3 months. PM me if your interested...

P.S. I'm looking for an exclusive relationship
lachen70.gif

I'd like a hair buddy too..but what exactly is a hair buddy for??? LOL I know that sounds stupid..but I'm serious

Problem is..I have really no idea what hair type I am..I still can't figure it out from the sites that I've seen..I will guess MAYBE 3C???? I'm prolly wrong.. I'm totally clueless..

I just got my hair chopped.. it was grazing my shoulders..now it's at the middle of my neck and relaxed.. so if anyone wants to be a hair buddy to clueless RushGirl.. let me know.
grin.gif

I am feeling a little ignored,
perplexed.gif
so nobody wants to be my hair buddy? It's okay, I will battle my hair alone...

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
What's up Jainy???

[/ QUOTE ]

not much..hmmm.... wait a minute
look.gif
... are you buddied up DSD?? are you in the market for a buddy? what's your hair type girl?? talk to me...
wink.gif

Girl, I love having hair buddies. I have several and I get different info and thoughts from everyone!

We can "buddy up" and we live in the same state too. That would be great.

My Bio:

Hair Type: 4a medium texture
Currently just touching my shoulders when straight
I am relaxed with Revlon Realistic Relaxer Mild
I flat-iron on occasions and enjoy wearing phonies and braids

Trying to grow my hair as long and strong as possible

I take many vits

I am a product junkie but not so bad that I am buying something knew every week

What do you think?

And for anyone else who is alone. I love to talk about hair. If you see something in my bio that interests you and you think we could work out give me a shout out!

HI MissVee, I think we have the same hair type...I'll be your hair bud if you have me...
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
Girl, I love having hair buddies. I have several and I get different info and thoughts from everyone!

My Bio:

I take many vits

What do you think?

And for anyone else who is alone. I love to talk about hair. If you see something in my bio that interests you and you think we could work out give me a shout out!

[/ QUOTE ]

DSD,

I would love to be your hair buddy! Looks like we have a lot in common
smile.gif

HEY!,
I would love to be your hair buddy. Even if you already have one you can have 2 right? I don't have many hair pics yet. I'm working on my album right now. I think we may have the same hair type 4a and some 3c patches. I am currently at a crossroads about whether or not i should continue to relax
confused.gif
You hair is beautiful!
smile.gif
My hair is shoulder length right...it looks more like the first pic in the album except I don't have that hair color anymore. I found out the hard way that I've developed an allergic reaction to hair color after my 2nd daughter was born. Oh, by the way I'm 27 years old.

[ QUOTE ]
kitty18 said:
[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:

My Bio:

I take many vits

What do you think?

[/ QUOTE ]

DSD,

I would love to be your hair buddy! Looks like we have a lot in common
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

PM me girl!:)

[ QUOTE ]
Cat_Eyed_Cutie said:
I'm looking for a hair buddy too...someone to give me a swift kick when I'm slacking (much like I am now). I have 4a relaxed hair. I relax with Arosci every 3 months. PM me if your interested...

P.S. I'm looking for an exclusive relationship
lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello? Anybody?

Back