Got a "hair buddy"?

Re: Got a \"hair buddy\"?

I need a hair buddy too! I am 4a medium/fine relaxed. I relax every 3 months with PCJ lye relaxer. and I just cut my hair to one inch abve my shoulder length bob, it was in natural layers about 4 inches from bra strap in the back, but I got rid of them.
My problem areas are the fine hair around my hair line all the way around my head this area tends to break and grow slower. the rest of my hair is medium and grows just fine.
without supplements I only get 1/4 of an inch per month.
Supplements: I'm using are MSM, Garden of Life green foods, Delinea
Hair products that work well for me:
Pre-treatment: Gold medal hot oil treatment
Shampoo: Motions oil,
moisturizing conditioner: V05,Porosity control
protein: motions oil
oils: blue magic coconut grease or ultra sheen herbal grease
moisturizer:Optimum care nourishing creme hairdress
leave in conditioner kids organics shea moisturizer

Absolutly!!!!!!!!
grin.gif

I would like to have a hair buddy! I am 3c/4a relaxed with Affirm Sensitive Scalp Relaxer. I am 19 inches on the left and right sides and 21 inches in back. I would love to share ideas with someone of similar hair type.
smile.gif

I too would LOVE a hair buddy. Because noone else understands me popping vitamins twice a day, and the other things that I'm doing to attempt to grow long hair. I'm one of those people who thought that AA women either had long hair or you didn't. I began my "hairducation" when I found this site. I'm a 4 a/b I think... my hair is almost shoulder length and I relax every 6-8 weeks. Any takers?????

OK I need a hair buddy. I wasn't too active before but now I need some support - I'm starting to waffle on staying on the straight and narrow.

I'm bra strap length, taking my vitamins regularly, Surging, increased egg intake - heck I'm doing it all.

Anyone about that length with my hair type please pm me. Thanx

bump, I have not heard from my hair buddys in a while,
cry3.gif
, plz keep in touch with ur buddies, and stay motivated
smile.gif

I want a hair buddy. I got my friend to join but she has a different hair type, so I am looking for a second buddy with my hair type. Any Type 4 a or b's NATURAL out there looking to correspond? Email me [email protected]

I guess no one wants me for a hair buddy, bumping for some other responses, my feelings are hurt(boo, hoo
cry3.gif
)

I will take a buddy.
smile.gif
I have 3 combination hair. Check out my album and let's talk if we have hair-in-common
laugh.gif

-lee

I would like a hair buddy also, please, please, pretty please!!!!
bouncy.gif
I am not transitioning either. I have relaxed hair. Can I still have a hair buddy? I need help retaining my length and learning how to do buns and other different styles.

decided to move this to this thread
smile.gif

Did i ever get a hairbuddy the first time around??? i know that i touched base with a cpl of people but cant remember if we ever hooked up and officially became buddies I would like to buddy up with someone that has the same hair interests.-- please no p.j.'s i'm just not that much into trying new things Anyway here's a rundown on me

I'm relaxed 4a/b, dont take hair vits ( i do take 100mg of vitaminB daily as a dietary supplement) I shampoo weekly with CON, deep condition once a month with Queen Helene Cholesterol, dont really do conditioning washes, I do blowdry, use curling iron about every 4 months or so, my daily hairstyle is usually a bun--if not a bun then a ponytail, I do use cones and grease on occasion, currently 1/2 -1in past brastrap and 3.5 - 4 inches away from my next goal.

If your routine sounds similar to this and you share the less is more philosophy on product usage and you'd like to buddy up please post or send me a PM pleaseeeeee
laugh.gif
-- thanks -- jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
happylocks said:
bump, I have not heard from my hair buddys in a while,
cry3.gif
, plz keep in touch with ur buddies, and stay motivated
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I haven't heard from my hair buddy either. Does anybody need a hair buddy whose hobby is hair? My husband says I'm cheating him with my hair because I spend all my time in this forum, or surfing the net looking at hair related sites.
I have 4a/b fine hair
I wash my hair once a week and do one conditioner wash in between. I either rollerset or air dry my hair and do some bantu knots or braidouts.
I'm not a PJ. I mostly buy drugstore products, with a few exceptions that I just had to try(kenra and tigi)
I'm a self relaxer and trimmer and I think I do a better job than my old stylist.
antlers.gif

If you want to be my hairbuddy, feel free to PM me.

Karina(Wildflower)

I just got one and I
love52.gif
her!
smile.gif
Hey, Brownie.

My other hair buddy is Lorraine G... but she never listens to me!
ohwell.gif

arguing.gif

SC: Don't color
LG: I wanna color... I'm doing it, bye
SC: Don't hate me when my hair is dusting my waist
LG: You really think I shouldn't do it? Okay.
ohwell.gif

Next Day: LG Posts on LHCF... Hey Ladies I just colored my hair!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
I just got one and I
love52.gif
her!
smile.gif
Hey, Brownie.

My other hair buddy is Lorraine G... but she never listens to me!
ohwell.gif

arguing.gif

SC: Don't color
LG: I wanna color... I'm doing it, bye
SC: Don't hate me when my hair is dusting my waist
LG: You really think I shouldn't do it? Okay.
ohwell.gif

Next Day: LG Posts on LHCF... Hey Ladies I just colored my hair!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That is too funny! But I understand exactly what you mean.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
laugh.gif
y'all are funny -- too cute.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I love her anyway. Notice she didn't respond and I Pinged her the link to the page...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Meep. I have a hair buddy, though, our hair is nothing alike. She has naturally strawberry blondey red colored hair and is trying for waist length, and I don't have that hair lol! Though I'm trying for waistlength...so we share things like what to deep condition with and stuff. ^-^

I guess I could use a hair buddy with hair more like mine though. So, if anyone would like to be, PM me? Uum, I believe I'm 2B/Cish

*in a whiney tone* I WANT A HAIR BUDDY! MY HAIR IS CURRENTLY 4 INCHES PAST SHOULDER LENGTH! ANYONE WANT TO GROW TO BRA STRAP LENGTH WITH ME??
cheers.gif
HOPEFULLY I CAN CELEBRATE MY GOAL LENGTH IN LESS THAN A YEAR!

Back