Got a "hair buddy"?

Re: Got a \"hair buddy\"?

If someone needs a buddy...

I am done transitioning...but I did it for 7 months. I have a transitioning album that showed my process step by step.

I am not sure what Hair type I am ...but someone identified it as "soft 4 a/b"... I love products...and I just purchased all the ingredients to make my own SHEA BUTTER CONCOCTION!!! Cant wait till it gets here!!! I am usually on the board every day...

Not really a style fanatic...but I know how to keep the permed ends for as long as you need to keep them...without them shattering or breaking prematurely. If you want to transition toward natural hair...feel free to pm me...(I feel like I am on a dating service)...

HAPPY HAIR GROWING!!!

[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:

I am done transitioning...but I did it for 7 months. I have a transitioning album that showed my process step by step.

I am not sure what Hair type I am ...but someone identified it as "soft 4 a/b"... I love products...and I just purchased all the ingredients to make my own SHEA BUTTER CONCOCTION!!! Cant wait till it gets here!!! I am usually on the board every day...

Not really a style fanatic...but I know how to keep the permed ends for as long as you need to keep them...without them shattering or breaking prematurely. If you want to transition toward natural hair...feel free to pm me...(I feel like I am on a dating service)...

HAPPY HAIR GROWING!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Pookeylou I will be your hair buddy. We can brag about our surge and new hair growth.

[ QUOTE ]
lthomas1 said:
[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:

HAPPY HAIR GROWING!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Pookeylou I will be your hair buddy. We can brag about our surge and new hair growth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha!!! Sounds cool! I just came back from my weekly field trip to WALGREENS and bought the Woojee cream, Palmers Shea Butter with Vitamin E, Creme of Nature Conditioner...this was all after I placed a huge order on FromNatureWithLove.com for shea butter, rosemary oil, lavender oil, shea oil, and they threw 5 different fragrance oils in my order!!! Do you use shea butter? I may have to send you some of my special blend when I cook it up!
smile.gif

I have a hair twin/buddy (MissB). She is a sweetie, after several threads we realized that we liked practically all of the same products and we have the same hair type. Whenever I see that she tried a new product and likes it, I'm always tempted to try it because I know it will probably work well for me. We pm each other when we need the scoop on a product that the other may have tried. It's great having a hair twin.
smile.gif

Umm .. I'd love a hair buddy too please.

I have 4a relaxed hair and am thinking of transitioning. Last relaxer Nov 2003 and do not plan to use anymore chemicals until at least April 2004. Big problems with nape area, its very weak and prone to breakage esp when relaxed.

I love LHCF and am on it for hours at a time daily. I am seriously hair-obsessed and a self-confessed PJ.

PM me if your interested.

Thanks
ShashaUK

ShashaUK
you sound like me but I am addicted to the lye. I am keep on getting a touch up just because it is easier for me to maintain.

I don't have a hair buddy. But I would love to have Beverly as my hair buddy. Our hair looks very similar and she is plagued by the same issues that I tend to have with my own hair. <<<<<<Beverly won't you please be my hair buddy.

Candycane

I definetly need a hair buddy.
*I have 4a/b fine hair that is sholder lenght in the back and layered all over.My shorter strands reach my chin.
*I'm stretching my relaxer for 6 months,until February 6th.
*I keep my hair with the baggie and a fake ponytail most of the time.
*Can't wait for my hair to reach bra strap and healthy!!!!

Will You Be my Hair Buddy?????
smile.gif

Wildflower your hair actually sounds like mine. I have 4a/b hair that is also very fine as well. I mostly keep it in fake ponytail too. The layers you describe sound exactly like mine too. I think we should become hair buddies. I will PM you.

Candycane

hey hey hey, i need a hair buddy too.
i think im 3c4a, not sure.i'm stretching out my relaxer to 6 months.i'm looking for someone who loves trying out different conditioners esp those with great unbeleivable out of this world slip. anyone fit this description?? pm me pleaseeeeeeeee lol =+)

I need a hair buddy! I've been lurking on these boards for a few weeks now, but I'm ready to come out!! (singing Diana Ross I'm COMING OUT) I have 4a/b type natural hair that is having major difficulties getting my length back. I want all my hair back!!! I don't know how long it is right now, but I know having someone to talk with, and share with will help me greatly.
B

I need a hair buddy! I've been lurking on these boards for a few weeks now, but I'm ready to come out!! (singing Diana Ross I'm COMING OUT) I have 4a/b type natural hair that is having major difficulties getting my length back. I want all my hair back!!! I don't know how long it is right now, but I know having someone to talk with, and share with will help me greatly.
B

I need a hair buddy! I know I am new on the boards, but I've been lurking for the past few weeks, and now I am ready to come out!! (Singing Diana Ross I'M COMIN OUT!!) I am 4a/b natural and I am having some difficulty achieving the length I had pre-naturality. I need someone to help encourage me, and I can share with. I want my all my hair back and am determined to get it ALL back!!

[ QUOTE ]
Faith said:
What exactly is a hair buddy for?

[/ QUOTE ]

I use mine for moral support.
smile.gif
Sometimes we talk about other stuff too. It's fun. I enjoy corresponding with my buddy (she's so knowledgeable!) Hey Angie K!
wave.gif

Vitality, I would love to be your hair buddy. I have 3c which is 3 inches pass my shoulders and relaxed with affirm fiberguard.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:
[ QUOTE ]
lthomas1 said:
[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:

HAPPY HAIR GROWING!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha!!! Sounds cool! I just came back from my weekly field trip to WALGREENS and bought the Woojee cream, Palmers Shea Butter with Vitamin E, Creme of Nature Conditioner...this was all after I placed a huge order on FromNatureWithLove.com for shea butter, rosemary oil, lavender oil, shea oil, and they threw 5 different fragrance oils in my order!!! Do you use shea butter? I may have to send you some of my special blend when I cook it up!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, girl!
smile.gif
I go to an african store and get the unrefine shea butter all the time. I love it. I love the african black soap with shea butter too.

looks like all the hair buddies are taken, how about me
frown.gif

I want a hair buddy!
mad.gif
I wanna hair buddy!
mad.gif
I wanna hair buddy!
mad.gif
I wanna hair buddy!
mad.gif

(stomping off into room and banging the door shut!)
smile.gif

Don't fret offthechainliz, I dont have a hair buddy either.

I dont know exactly my hair type. My hair is an inch or two above my bar strap. I love my hair it is my best friend.

Jfemme, Pookeylou, Wildflower and Candycane, you'll all have my hair type; fine 4a/4b hair
I know you all have your hair buddies, but I'd appreciate a pm anytime about any product that works for you.
Jfemme, I'm battling the edge-challenge debill right now!
Pookeylou, what conditioner works for your natural hair?

I am looking for a hair buddy who is natural, about the same length as mine. We can share ideas on supplements, techniques, etc. that work to grow natural hair. If anyone is interested, please PM me...

Take care!

Hi loverofnaps71,
I'm relaxed but would love to hear about what conditioner works for you since I do my touch ups every 4-6 months

I' would mind having another hair buddy. I have one who is not a member of this board (she used to lurk). She's on hiatus from the internet right (she working on a project).

Let's see:

I'm natural. I don't know the length of my hair but if I stretch it it is between my shoulder blades. I don't know my hair type ( I assume 4a/4b). I prefer natural products but I try commercial ones. I like to make hair products (when I have time).
I s'pose that all folks
smile.gif

i'd love to have a hair buddy too, i don't think everybody's taken, theres so many memebers! my hair is shoulder length and i'm 4a/b, relaxed, and its thick. pm if you'd like to be my buddy!

I need a hair buddy who will reach through my computer and slap some sense into me...when I whip out my credit card
spank.gif
dork.gif

Back