French Bouffant Roller Group Buy

Someone asked me to post an update but I don't have much to update on... you ladies can keep up through the tracking above. Not that it's always reliable, the first tracking number I posted (shipment from the vendor to me) still doesn't even show up as delivered, lol. But we gotta work with what we got. :lol:

2016-02-20 (1).jpg
2016-02-20.jpg

^The boxes in the car. I had planned to ship it right from the post office (I had it delivered there) to avoid lugging around with it but of course that particular post doesn't ship on Saturdays :rolleyes: so we had to take it elsewhere. As I took my own order out of the boxes I was surprised to see how well the vendor had packed the rollers, even if the boxes themselves were old and already very used.

A closeup:
20160223_114702.jpg

And I think that's it for me, all of you should've received your shipping invoices already (sent on Saturday) and a million thanks to those who've already paid! The promptness is truly appreciated. :heart3:

*squeals* How exciting!!!!

@MileHighDiva What shipping options are you considering once they get to you? Do you think flat rate shipping would suffice to send them out to us?
I ordered a bunch of flate rate shipping boxes/envelopes from the USPS in various sizes. I hope that the $6.80 and/or $13.95 options are big enough for the rollers. At least, for the ladies that ordered two packs.

I'm going to play/work on something this weekend, regarding lowering the flat rate. However, I don't want to put my foot in my mouth.

Last edited:
:dance7::dance7:
Ladies, guess what showed up today?
If, you have not remitted payment to @Amarilles for your Intl leg of shipping, please do so immediately!

I'll post the domestic shipping details in a few. I have to go find my Open It contraption.

Ladies, @Amarilles is a LHCF Gem, in more ways than one :love4:

Thank you so much, for hunting down these rollers for me/us!

Attachments

• 20160301_104308.jpg
    20160301_104308.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
Slowly regretting not getting the pins. I was so sure about using the metal clips but now.....

I'm worried about breakage. I would like to not see any at all but I have fine hair and it seems inevitable. Maybe regardless of what I do there will always be breakage just as long as it's not extreme. Oh well...:rolleyes:

I hope you ladies enjoy the rollers! I wish I had not stayed away from the boards so long as I would have jumped on this :cry3:

Ladies, the domestic shipping will be $11.95 using a Medium Flat Rate Box, if you ordered 2-3 packages of rollers.

@25Nona, I was able to get your order into a Legal Flat Rate envelope, which is $5.75. I'll reinforce it with packaging tape, if want. Please let me know, whether you want to do the envelope, or the $11.95 Medium Flate Rate box. I'll post a picture below, so you can take a look.

@winona, your shipping will be $16.35 for a Large Flat Rate box.

I will start inboxing a PayPal link to pay for the domestic leg of shipping in a few.

Again, it's easier if PayPal's "goods and services" button is left unticked. However, for those of you who want to tick, please adjust the total to include the PayPal fee.

I will not send your package until you have reimbursed @Amarilles, for the International shipping.

Attachments

• 20160301_152103.jpg
    20160301_152103.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 59
  • 20160301_142538.jpg
    20160301_142538.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Ladies, I've pre-packed all of the rollers. In addition, I've inboxed everyone, that has paid @Amarilles, for their Intl shipping a link to pay for domestic shipping.

Currently, I'm up the street at the local midlle school caucusing. They're going over the Democratic platform. Once we break out to our local precincts (classrooms), I may not be able to respond to any questions or concerns immediately.

Ladies, I apologize that I didn't get all of your packages to the USPS this morning, as promised. I mailed 20 packages today.

Everyone's package that shipped today, should receive their rollers by Friday or Saturday.

If you have trouble with your tracking #, or have any questions and/or concerns. Please let me know.

MHD

I recieved my rollers today! Thank you again to @Amarilles and @MileHighDiva for putting this together !:bighug:

I'm hoping I don't regret not buying the pins for these rollers though. I assumed the metal prongs or whatever they are called would suffice... we'll see.
Hi ladies, please post HOW you roll your hair with the rollers since they are so large. Mine are on the way and I'm concerned the rollers may be useless to me. I did not order any pins assuming I could use clips or the extra long bobby pins AND, my hair is only below shoulder blade length..... sigh..

Hi ladies, please post HOW you roll your hair with the rollers since they are so large. Mine are on the way and I'm concerned the rollers may be useless to me. I did not order any pins assuming I could use clips or the extra long bobby pins AND, my hair is only below shoulder blade length..... sigh..
@winona used the rollers last year with roller covers. She hasn't replied in this thread about how she uses them, but she posted about it last year. Her hair looks like it was around the same length as yours.

https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/setting-to-success-2015.747771/page-2

Check post 41 on this page, and she posts more later in the thread.

Back