French Bouffant Roller Group Buy

Lol! Yes the blue 1/2 inch is available, along with the overpriced amazon options. I'm guessing you prefer 1.2" though? If so I'll leave your name in parenthesis so I remember to contact you in the case I find other vendors.

I'll take the small rollers (1/2 inch, blue) for my mother. But yes, if the 1.2 inch rollers become available, please let me know.

Nevermind @MileHighDiva it's as I said before, 5.75€ for a pack and 6€ for two. I wasn't going far enough into the check out. I guess this shipping can too be shared, if other ladies purchase as well.

Do lemme know if you'll go for it!

@MileHighDiva, let me know if you decide to buy from Amazon.fr. If so, I'll buy a pack of the red 1.2 inch rollers as well to share the costs with you.
:pray: for me @meka72 I'm going to stop being hair lazy and go do/set my hair, right now. I'm going to use the blue 2" ones and decide. @Amarilles, hold a 1.6" pack for me and a 1.2" rollers for Meka. Mark it tentative, we have 1st dibs on the Amazon source.

@curlicarib 6€ is the shipping cost for 2 packs (no matter the size) from the amazon.fr. seller, shipping isn't included. The cost of the 1.6in is 27.28€ and 1.2in is 20.68€. Did you still want 2 packs of the 1.6" still?

@MileHighDiva and @meka72 you two high maintenance womens still tentative? :lol: if so lets us know when you've decided!

@SlimPickinz if the ladies above are interested then the 5 packs of the 1.6" would be claimed. I'll jot you down still in case something changes.

I'm no longer tentative for the 1.6" rollers! These rollers are thabomb.com!

My Mini Review:

They're seamless, if you're into that type of thing for your hair tools. No nubs, ridges, seams etc. The mesh is awesome!

I purposefully set my dryer timer to 45 mins. Normally, I'm under there for an hour. Next time, I'll test 30 mins that may be pushing it, but I'd like to know. I can definitively say my dryer time was decreased, :yep:

In addition, it was easy to get a taut grip for rolling purposes. Also, these rollers are "Built to Last." I'll have these for the rest of my life.

I'm beyond happy with my purchase!

:reddancer: :reddancer: :reddancer:

Last edited:
So the blue 2" and the 3" pins? @sissimpson do let me know if I didn't get your order correctly.

We've been using PayPal for payment. I'm not sending invoices yet though, we'll get to that a little later once we take all/most of the orders. Once we're ready I'll PM each of you a PayPal link, with your order overview and total. :yep:

Sorry, I want the red 30mm; 2 packs if you please, one of the tiny blue rollers, and a pack of pins.

Sorry, I want the red 30mm; 2 packs if you please, one of the tiny blue rollers, and a pack of pins.
Ah, perfect. I corrected your order.

I'm no longer tentative for the 1.6" rollers! These rollers are thabomb.com!

My Mini Review:

They're seamless, if you're into that type of thing for your hair tools. No nubs, ridges, seams etc. The mesh is awesome!

I purposefully set my dryer timer to 45 mins. Normally, I'm under there for an hour. Next time, I'll test 30 mins that may be pushing it, but I'd like to know. I can definitively say my dryer time was decreased, :yep:

In addition, it was easy to get a taught grip for rolling purposes. Also, these rollers are "Built to Last." I'll have these for the rest of my life.

I'm beyond happy with my purchase!

:reddancer: :reddancer: :reddancer:
So they're that good, hmm... my packs are doing nothing but sitting neatly under the sink. When I was relaxed my hairdresser would use rollers that were a lot bigger than these, and I was still in the the drier for way over an hour, so I'm not looking forward to experimenting too much with a 2" roller but then again, I got me three packs didn't I?! :lol: I think I may try to use them next wash day.

Also @mzteaze just to make sure you know that there's a few 1.2" rollers available, but they're double the price :ohwell:

I've Googled key words, product numbers, etc. to try and get vendors to show up and I've found quite a few actually, but everything is always out of stock - except maybe the 2" and the very small varieties. Will definitely let you amazon.fr girls know if something better turns up.

@Amarilles what is "double" the cost?
The 1.2" roller on amazon.fr, there's a few packs available there but they're overpriced at 20.68€. Just giving a heads-up in case you're willing!

I receuved my rollers yay!! Thanks again @MileHighDiva and @Amarilles for coordinating!

I would like to order 2 packs of the red 1.5" rollers if any are available.
I guess you mean the 1.6" for 27.28€ each? I feel like we all over the place in here :spinning: lol. I think they may all be taken but I'll list you in case someone changes their minds.

The 1.2" roller on amazon.fr, there's a few packs available there but they're overpriced at 20.68€. Just giving a heads-up in case you're willing!.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Too rich for my blood.... Wow thanks for the heads up. With shipping that would $30-40 USD. Ouch.

I'll just take a pack of 3" pins. I'm confused about the sizing of the rollers but would like the closest to 1 and 1.5 inches. I may order 2" (consulting with fam)

Last edited:
I'll just take a pack of 3" pins. I'm confused about the sizing of the rollers but would like the closest to 1 and 1.5 inches. I may order 2" (consulting with fam)
You mean the closest to 1 and 1/2 inch? If so that would be the 1.6in (or 40mm or 1 and 3/5in) roller but I think we've maxed out the availability. This is one of the pricey ones from amazon.

Sorry if the sizes are confusing, I prefer talking in decimals but maybe some of y'all prefer fractions? Lol, let me put a better pic of the rollers together.

Edit: Hope it's a little clearer.
roller sizes.jpg

Last edited:
You mean the closest to 1 and 1/2 inch? If so that would be the 1.6in (or 40mm or 1 and 3/5in) roller but I think we've maxed out the availability. This is one of the pricey ones from amazon.

Sorry if the sizes are confusing, I prefer talking in decimals but maybe some of y'all prefer fractions? Lol, let me put a better pic of the rollers together.

Edit: Hope it's a little clearer.
View attachment 353695

Thanks for the clarification! Yes I meant 1 1/2 inch. I'm soooo tight they are not available :cry3:. I will just take 1 pack of 100 3" pins. Thank you.

@MissCrawford I'll add your name for the 1.6" in case the ladies change their minds. That size is definitely hard to find, along with that blue 35mm which I haven't seen available anywhere.

We may be in luck for the 1.2" though, I found another option but I'm waiting for them to tell me how many they have on stock. Guess they're not getting back to me today but I'll hopefully have an update tomorrow.

@MissCrawford I'll add your name for the 1.6" in case the ladies change their minds. That size is definitely hard to find, along with that blue 35mm which I haven't seen available anywhere.

We may be in luck for the 1.2" though, I found another option but I'm waiting for them to tell me how many they have on stock. Guess they're not getting back to me today but I'll hopefully have an update tomorrow.

K! Great!

@Amarilles

If the additional 1.2" become available put me down for 2 packs please.

The 1.2" roller on amazon.fr, there's a few packs available there but they're overpriced at 20.68€. Just giving a heads-up in case you're willing!

I guess you mean the 1.6" for 27.28€ each? I feel like we all over the place in here :spinning: lol. I think they may all be taken but I'll list you in case someone changes their minds.

Thanks. The 2" rollers are much too large for my below shoulder blade hair :(. I will take 2 packs of the 1.6" rollers.

Last edited:
Back