French Bouffant Roller Group Buy

Hi ladies, please post HOW you roll your hair with the rollers since they are so large. Mine are on the way and I'm concerned the rollers may be useless to me. I did not order any pins assuming I could use clips or the extra long bobby pins AND, my hair is only below shoulder blade length..... sigh..
Hi I don't come on the forum as often as I use to so excuse the late reply. I use the duck bill clips that slide into the rollers with the plastic caps my hair is hanging around a little past BSL now. I am trimming off some damage so it will be this length for a couple months:/ Rollersetting has helped me grow my hair long and I will NEVA give it up

Thanks @Colocha for responding in my absence :)

Update to what's written below in post 337

Prices/sizes available are now:
prices.jpg

Ladies who didn't get a chance to order:

I may be contacting one of you (who posted here about missing out) to see if you're interested in 1 or 2 packs of the 2" rollers. There's someone who paid for her rollers but has since been silent and appears to no longer be interested. If said lady doesn't contact me this week I will refund her and pass on her order to another who can pay for the rollers and shipping. To be fair I'll contact the very first lady who posted about missing out first.

However @MileHighDiva and I can take one last round of orders for others who missed out. I'm not exactly sure how many folks would be interested...so I couldn't negotiate a discount. The vendor said they have exactly 22 packs in stock and they'll give a discount code if there's a good amount of packs ordered. For now though, the price would be the regular base amount of 17.76€ per pack.

There's also yet another vendor that is carrying some smaller rollers. I know some of you were previously interested in smaller ones, sorry these weren't an option before. I know some would've probably bought less of the 2" had these been up for grabs so apologies! The sizes are 1/2 inch blue rollers and 1.2 inch red rollers.

If there's enough interest for them to give us a discount I'll charge accordingly, for now though the prices look something like this:

First vendor:
12 pack of 2" blue rollers: 17.76€ (22 in stock)
3" pins (pack of 100): 18.72€

Other vendor:
12 pack of 1/2" blue rollers: 6.15€ (55 in stock)
12 pack of 1.2" red rollers: 10.05€ (12 in stock) [all stock claimed, no longer available]

amazon.fr seller (overpriced)
40mm or 1.6in for 27.28€ + shipping (5 available) [all stock claimed, no longer available]
30mm or 1.2in for 20.68€ + shipping (5 available)

If anyone is interested in anything listed above, holla! Speak now or peace! Forever! :lol:

Edit: Shipping would be handled in the same way as before, an international leg split between all the ladies and a domestic leg paid individually.

Edit:
roller rollers.jpg
roller sizes.jpg

Last edited:
@Amarilles Question about the sizes of the "other vendor"

Do you mean the red rollers are 1 AND 1/2 inch or just 1/2 inch? I could have sworn the red rollers were bigger than just a 1/2 inch. TIA!

Edited to add:
If you meant the bigger size (1 and 1/2) inch of the red rollers, I'll take 3 packs.

However if the red rollers are really only 1/2 inch then I'll pass. Lol

Last edited:
The red roller is 30mm to be exact. I'm rounding up, but it's more exactly 1.18 inches. So close to 1.2" or 1 and 1/5 inches. 1 and 1/2 inches is 1.5", so the red roller is close to but not quite 1 and 1/2 inches. Does this make sense?! :lol: :spinning:

The blue roller is just half inch (12mm). It's very small.

The red roller is 30mm to be exact. I'm rounding up, but it's more exactly 1.18 inches. So close to 1.2" or 1 and 1/5 inches. 1 and 1/2 inches is 1.5", so the red roller is close to but not quite 1 and 1/2 inches. Does this make sense?! :lol: :spinning:

The blue roller is just half inch (12mm). It's very small.

Ok I get it now lol Sign me up for 3 packs of these red ones. They would work really good in my layered areas. Thanks!

Invoices will be sent on Saturday, 3/19 and the payment cutoff is the following weekend, Sunday, 3/27 at the latest. I'll then place the order early (my time) on Monday, 3/28.

Blue 2" rollers (50mm) @ 16.87€
@Missjaxon x2
@LBoogie85 x1
@WaistLengthDreams x1
@shebababy x1
@diyahj x2
@BranwenRosewood x1

Red 1.6" rollers (40mm) @ 16.20€ (+ 2.60€ group shipping p/person)
@MileHighDiva x2
@meka72 x1
@Nini90012 x2
@Rozlewis x2
@lulu97 x2
@Missjaxon x2
@shebababy x1
@LBoogie85 x2
@flyygirlll2 x2
@APrayer4Hair x1
Anonymous x1
@DRJones x2
@diyahj x2
@junipertree x1
@Beany x2
@AgeinATL x2
@ultrasuede x2
@Colocha x3
@SlimPickinz x1
@BranwenRosewood x2

Blue 1.4" rollers (35mm) @ 13.56€ (+ 2.60€ group shipping p/person)
@lulu97 x2
@meka72 x1
@MissCrawford x2
@APrayer4Hair x1
Anonymous x1
@junipertree x1
@curlicarib x2
@Beany x2
@AbsyBlvd x1
@deborah11 x1
@Nini90012 x2
@SlimPickinz x1
@BranwenRosewood x2

Red 1.2" rollers (30mm) @ 10.05€
@deborah11 x2
@sissimpson x2
@mzteaze x1
@meka72 x1
@Beany x2
Anonymous x1
@AbsyBlvd x1
@Rozlewis x1

Blue 1" rollers (25mm) @ 10.68€ (+ 2.60€ group shipping p/person)
@Missjaxon x2
@meka72 x2
Anonymous x2

Red 0.6" rollers (15mm) @ 6.85€
-

Blue 0.5" rollers (12mm) @ 6.15€
@sissimpson x1
@meka72 x2
Anonymous x2

3.5" pins @ 17.29€
@flyygirlll2
@sissimpson
@mzteaze
@APrayer4Hair
@MissCrawford
@LBoogie85
@WaistLengthDreams
@Rozlewis
@DRJones
@curlicarib
@diyahj
@junipertree

Last edited:
I wanted to jump in on the first time around, I won't miss a second chance!
I'd like to order those last two red packs, and a pack of blue, with a pack of pins!
So excited! Please reiterate, how do we make payment?

I wanted to jump in on the first time around, I won't miss a second chance!
I'd like to order those last two red packs, and a pack of blue, with a pack of pins!
So excited! Please reiterate, how do we make payment?
So the blue 2" and the 3" pins? @sissimpson do let me know if I didn't get your order correctly.

We've been using PayPal for payment. I'm not sending invoices yet though, we'll get to that a little later once we take all/most of the orders. Once we're ready I'll PM each of you a PayPal link, with your order overview and total. :yep:

Last edited:
On amazon.fr there's a few 1.2 inch rollers and even some 1.6 inch ones (or 1 and 3/5) but they're overpriced. This seller is definitely aware of the fact that these are discontinued. :rolleyes:

I'll put it here just in case anyone may want:
40mm or 1.6in for 27.28€ + shipping even :perplexed:
30mm or 1.2in for 20.68€ + shipping

And as far as I can tell there's 5 packs available of each.

@mzteaze I'll add you in parenthesis above in the case one of the other ladies changes their minds!

@Amarilles, are there any more small rollers available? If so, I definitely want to order 1-2 packs.

ETA: I got so excited and didn't read the rest of the thread. I now see that the smaller rollers are no longer available. Please keep me in mind of something changes.

Lol! Yes the blue 1/2 inch is available, along with the overpriced amazon options. I'm guessing you prefer 1.2" though? If so I'll leave your name in parenthesis so I remember to contact you in the case I find other vendors.

Back