FINALLY! I've made APL! (PICTURES)

Girl that is absolutely amazing!! :grin: How many inches does your hair normally grow per month without growth aids?

Wow! :yep: That's amazing progress! I joined the APL challenge too...didn't make it though:wallbash:.. happy you did! CONGRATS!!!!

Thanks so much ladies for your love and support!!! Its TRULY appreciated!

Girl that is absolutely amazing!! :grin: How many inches does your hair normally grow per month without growth aids?

Can't give a specific answer because I've never actually measured, but trust me its nothing compared to the growth aids!

Thanks so much ladies for your love and support!!! Its TRULY appreciated!

Can't give a specific answer because I've never actually measured, but trust me its nothing compared to the growth aids!

First off, congrats :party:

Second, did you ever have to trim off any edges?

Hey ladies! As some may remember, I stumbled upon this forum (thankfully) in September and decided from that day that I wanted to improve the state and health of my hair. In April of 2007 I had a bad first (and last) weave done and I wound up having to cut my hair to it's shortest length EVER which was at my chin. I took part in the APL by December 31st challenge but was unable to post pics until now (and consequently enough I can't find that reveal thread). Anyway, onto the pictures!

SEPTEMBER 2007:
6jwc9zp.jpg

JANUARY 2008:
6t0v3fo.jpg

6o1kuia.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS! BS HERE YA COME!!!!

Back