Finally I MADE APL!!!!!!!!!LHCF is the TRUTH

Tamrin

unapologetic
Im so happy today. I have come a long way. Here is my journey.

Around April 2007- Color Treated hair Dark and lovely did color job myself.

July 2007 I managed to pick my hair out (I did this when I was stressing)

Jan 2008 MN fixed that for me.

July 2008- I thought I made APL After stretching for 6 months. I fell short I was dusting off the color too

November 2008 I made it yall!!!!!!!!:yahoo: Im APL :yay::yay:.

I flatironed even though I don't have a good flat Iron. Don't matter, I rarely use heat anyway. It's a bit puffy cause I'm 17 weeks post stretching to Jan 2009. I'm pushing forward and working towards BSL. Im using an MN & MT mix and protective styling.

Last edited:
Yay congrats!!1 You made great progress girl.

Wow you are 17 weeks post? You are already past APL so you will make BSL in no time.

Captured20063700005-vi.jpg

Captured200641800000-vi.jpg

110083-vi.jpg

July 2008- I thought I made APL After stretching for 6 months. I fell short I was dusting off the color too

77083-vi.jpg

aplyeeeaaahhh-vi.jpg

I flatironed even though I don't have a good flat Iron. Don't matter, I rarely use heat anyway. It's a bit puffy cause I'm 17 weeks post stretching to Jan 2009. I'm pushing forward and working towards BSL. Im using an MN & MT mix and protective styling.

Congratulations!

Congrats on your awesome progress! That MN worked well for you, I may have to try it again.

Ladies,

Thank you so much for all the help you have given me. Your guys are all inspirational. All the support I need I get here. Who says out hair can't grow?

Thank you again

LDITP

Captured20063700005-vi.jpg

Captured200641800000-vi.jpg

110083-vi.jpg

77083-vi.jpg

aplyeeeaaahhh-vi.jpg

Congratulations! and YESSSSS LHCF is the truff. When I first joined, I was like...yea right, this mess of mine aint gonna grow to no doggon APL but the debil is a liar:grin: Now I'm like wuh tha???? I'm still in amazement. I can't believe my hair is growing amazingly...and all due thanks to da man above and LHCF:yep:

:band2::band: Congratulations!!! Get yo party on girl, you made it!!! your hair looks so shiny & healthy:yep: I hope to be there (APL) by next Dec.

Back