Experiences Dating A Cop?

Have you ever dated a cop?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
See.... :laugh:

Can I just say how much negros get on my nerves too? That's the best lie you can come up with bro?

I'm mad about this cause he was fine AF. I just can't believe how quickly that happened. I literally read your message that day then I get hit with it. Maybe I subconsciously started looking for it after reading your post.

As for the lie I said the same thing. He was like you don't believe me we can go to my house right now and you will see how I live. I'm like I don't need to go to your house I need to go to mine. Please take me home. He texted me this morning like "Hey baby have a good day" :confused: I haven't responded or blocked him cause a part of me wants to call him up and curse him out something proper. The other part of me doesn't want to get sucked in.

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade but my sister is a firefighter, medic and nurse and she's worked at multiple fire stations. She says they all live a life a debauchery, and that its really disgusting. She says there's only one guy who doesn't cheat anymore and all the guys tease him. But apparently he used to be a major hoe, but after bringing home a disease to his wife, he stopped cheating and she stayed with him......

Basically! The shifts and the culture of the firehouse make it easy to be a cheater, you're away from home for 24 hours and depending on the city you might have a lot of idle time on your hands to just do whatever. My Dad would tell us how married men would have their mistresses just come up to the spot and they would do what they do in the back room, either that or they would get it in with their female coworkers.

One Firewoman was screwing EVERYBODY, the rookies, sergeants, captains etc etc and when she got passed over for a promotion she sued the city for discrimination but then all her dirt came out. It was messy.

I'm mad about this cause he was fine AF. I just can't believe how quickly that happened. I literally read your message that day then I get hit with it. Maybe I subconsciously started looking for it after reading your post.

As for the lie I said the same thing. He was like you don't believe me we can go to my house right now and you will see how I live. I'm like I don't need to go to your house I need to go to mine. Please take me home. He texted me this morning like "Hey baby have a good day" :confused: I haven't responded or blocked him cause a part of me wants to call him up and curse him out something proper. The other part of me doesn't want to get sucked in.

It does suck when that happens but triflingness will always reveal itself!

Where does seeing where he lives have to do with him having a baby? Boy bye. I hate when dudes pull those stunts, trying to through you off the trail knowing he has a whole baby and family somewhere.

Basically! The shifts and the culture of the firehouse make it easy to be a cheater, you're away from home for 24 hours and depending on the city you might have a lot of idle time on your hands to just do whatever. My Dad would tell us how married men would have their mistresses just come up to the spot and they would do what they do in the back room, either that or they would get it in with their female coworkers.

One Firewoman was screwing EVERYBODY, the rookies, sergeants, captains etc etc and when she got passed over for a promotion she sued the city for discrimination but then all her dirt came out. It was messy.

Ohoh. Was she in south Florida?

Sis, every woman needs a goon squad on deck. :lachen:
The males in my life do not play when it comes to me. Even my ex's, if I called them today and needed help would drop everything to come to my aid. They would do the same for my daughter just on the strength that she belongs to me and she has never met any of them.

That has to be a great feeling.

He has a military background before becoming an officer.

Does that make a difference?

I'm currently dating a guy with the same history. He was in the Army straight out of high school and now he is a police officer. He has also worked in a prison.

He is the life of the party and very affectionate. I can't really see him being a cop because of his small frame, but he is.

Do these perceptions of police officers also apply to corrections officers? I've been seeing a guy who's a corrections officer for state prisons, and although things are very casual between us, if anything were to get more serious, I'm wondering if I should tread with caution. I have people in my family who've worked as police officers, corrections, firefighters, etc. and they have been pretty well adjusted, however I've heard horror stories from multiple people. I also learned very quickly that military men also are batsh*t crazy and to be avoided at all costs.

yyyyyeah no.
He wasn't violent or aggressive like most people think but he did work at the airport and had a plethora of women interested.
Plaaaa-yah...still.

I wouldn't do it again, glad that is over.

Back