Experiences Dating A Cop?

Have you ever dated a cop?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
i can see why firefighters would be heauxs - it's such a sexy profession to me :look:
the guy in the firefighter outfit doesnt even have to be cute and I'm still like :drool:
I dont know why it is so attractive to me :rofl:

Oh they're definitely sexy! I remember my Dad's rookie from a few years ago was finer than frog's hair, literally made me say damn out loud. My pops put a stop to that quick

I was ready to pop up at the firehouse like "Heyyyy! I was just in the neighborhood" :laugh:

I dated one. He was cool and laid back. He liked to buy gifts, go out regularly, cuddle regularly and just be around me when he wasn't working. Loved to come to my job and take me to lunch, bought flowers, the whole nine. I don't attribute my break up with him to him being a cop but moreso to him being a-hole in general at times...it just got on my nerves. He was one year out a divorce and bitter af. I even went on a ride along with him one night and he loved that. Introduced me to his commander and fellow officers. We were the talk of the precinct because everyone said he brought his girlfriend to work with him for the night, lol. He's wants to resume our relationship but I'm not feeling it. The sex was amazing though. If he's any indication of other cops, they like to get. it. in.

I did for about 8 months. Run. He was a sneak,a liar and a snitch. Always snooping thru my things, very moody and temperamental. But he warned me saying that all cops have are a little crazy. He also told me that he had a lot of people inside of him, meaning he was multi-polar. He also worked all the time for every event in town, split shifts. He expected me to met him for breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper. wanted me around him all day every day, never mind I had a job. I think he just want my life to be all about him. He love to fight and would show me his videos of taking folks down.

I loved going places with him especially while he was in his uniform ultimate respect. Knowing that he was always strapped made me feel real safe. He also rode a motorcycle, which made him extra sexy in my eyes. They have their good and bad. but you will always be under investigation.

58c308bd1d000027007cdc4c.gif

I'll never date a cop or a firefighter :laugh: Firefighters are heaux, my Daddy is a retired chief & he was always telling us his foine young Lt's & drivers were off limits, they gets it in at the fire house.

Wait noooo. I'm dating a firefighter now he has been great thus far we are only a month in. He told me his house was full of guys.

i can see why firefighters would be heauxs - it's such a sexy profession to me :look:
the guy in the firefighter outfit doesnt even have to be cute and I'm still like :drool:
I dont know why it is so attractive to me :rofl:

Right?! Their sex appeal on profession alone is off the charts. Just the thought of them in uniform, fighting fires, saving lives....:naughtycouch:

I succumbed briefly when I hooked up with a DC firefighter a few of years ago. He wasn't that attracted but when he told me his D was pierced I had to take it for a spin. :look: I wasn't disappointed. :cool2:

Right?! Their sex appeal on profession alone is off the charts. Just the thought of them in uniform, fighting fires, saving lives....:naughtycouch:

I succumbed briefly when I hooked up with a DC firefighter a few of years ago. He wasn't that attracted but when he told me his D was pierced I had to take it for a spin. :look: I wasn't disappointed. :cool2:

Well sometimes you just see for yourself sis:lachen:

I did for about 8 months. Run. He was a sneak,a liar and a snitch. Always snooping thru my things, very moody and temperamental. But he warned me saying that all cops have are a little crazy. He also told me that he had a lot of people inside of him, meaning he was multi-polar. He also worked all the time for every event in town, split shifts. He expected me to met him for breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper. wanted me around him all day every day, never mind I had a job. I think he just want my life to be all about him. He love to fight and would show me his videos of taking folks down.

I loved going places with him especially while he was in his uniform ultimate respect. Knowing that he was always strapped made me feel real safe. He also rode a motorcycle, which made him extra sexy in my eyes. They have their good and bad. but you will always be under investigation.

The snooping was too much for me plus he always wanted my free time with him. Ugghh

Yes, and I don't miss worrying about if he was going to make it home. And he was in the worst area in Chicago. But he was a nice guy that drank a little to much for my taste.

I have never dated one but my college roommate did. She came back to the apartment one day after spending a few nights with the cop all beat up. She was literally black and blue. She "claimed" she fell down a flight of stairs and broke her arm in four places. :look:

She ended up moving home in the middle of the semester after that and the cop blew up her phone every single day. Never heard from her again. Take that however you wish.

Never again.... he was married to that job! I mean he breaths being a cop. We could be out eating he would hear the slightest inflection in someone's pitch and want to go handle things.:lol:
The work hours made dating annoying because he would get a call and go. He also scared me about hits on cops families and friends. The last straw was him joking too much about making accidents happen.:nono:

Sis, every woman needs a goon squad on deck. :lachen:
The males in my life do not play when it comes to me. Even my ex's, if I called them today and needed help would drop everything to come to my aid. They would do the same for my daughter just on the strength that she belongs to me and she has never met any of them.
I definitely hear you...This is all I've ever known :lol: as a female only child, living in nyc it was mandatory for anyone I was in a relationship with which isnt hard to come by growing up in BK. Even now, being married... sadly it's a necessity.

I have never been interested in dating a cop. I dont want any man with a job that f's with your psyche on that level.

Last edited:
@UniquelyDivine So, I went out with the firefighter last night. Found a card in his car wishing him and his family well wishes on the new baby. o_O I immediately thought about what you said. I confronted him about it and he said girl that card is from ten years ago. I'm like Sr. this car ain't ten years old and this card don't look like it got much wear to it. smdh

@UniquelyDivine So, I went out with the firefighter last night. Found a card in his car wishing him and his family well wishes on the new baby. o_O I immediately thought about what you said. I confronted him about it and he said girl that card is from ten years ago. I'm like Sr. this car ain't ten years old and this card don't look like it got much wear to it. smdh
:lachen::lachen::lachen: too funny.

See.... :laugh:

Can I just say how much negros get on my nerves too? That's the best lie you can come up with bro?

Before marrying DH, I dated a police officer and later a fireman.

Both were super fine, both knew it, both cheated = I booked.

In my experience
, the job, uniform, money and their good looks was too much of a temptation for them to handle. But they were really nice men. However, the officer drank too much for my liking, even while driving.

Though my DH is an intelligent and very attractive engineer, he does not get the level of attention that these men received.

I'm sure he's a safe bet, they're not all hoochies but growing up hearing the stories makes me side eye them.

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade but my sister is a firefighter, medic and nurse and she's worked at multiple fire stations. She says they all live a life a debauchery, and that its really disgusting. She says there's only one guy who doesn't cheat anymore and all the guys tease him. But apparently he used to be a major hoe, but after bringing home a disease to his wife, he stopped cheating and she stayed with him......

Back