***EXPENSIVE PRODUCTS THAT WORK***

JuicesN'Berries

Well we always have threads for the cheapie products that work....well I would like to know what are the more high end products that seem to be working for you ladies. For example Frederick Fekkai (sp)....I don't know...so please enlighten me. TIA

frederick fekkai shea butter conditioner is amazing, i mean when i say i love it what i mean to say is I LOVE IT. and im not talking the mask('cause my hair didnt like it) but the conditioner is amazing.

redken all soft line, yes the entire line esp. the all soft heavy cream.

pual mitchell the wash,and moisture mist

ojon revitalizinf mist and restoratice treatment(this is good but i can really take it or leave it)

wen sweet almond mint cleansing conditioner. this stuff has no competition.

Aveda Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss. This makes my hair soooo soft. It's $24.50 well spent IMO.

frederick fekkai shea butter conditioner is amazing, i mean when i say i love it what i mean to say is I LOVE IT. and im not talking the mask('cause my hair didnt like it) but the conditioner is amazing.

ojon revitalizinf mist and restoratice treatment(this is good but i can really take it or leave it)

YES! Fekkai is da bom!

I second the CHI.

I have yet to try the Aveda, but intend to after I use
up all the products in my hair cabinet.

I really don't know, I'm a cheapie, I guess i'll be enlightened too

I'm a cheapie too...but I really am looking for something to curb my shedding...cheapies don't seem to be cutting it...

CHI silk infusion!!! Great smell! Great leave-in! Great detangler! Most of all great heat protectant!

Going to buy this tomorrow.....here to many great things...

Where can I purchase Frederick Fekkai

Aveda Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss. This makes my hair soooo soft. It's $24.50 well spent IMO.

I really need to invest in some Aveda products....There are no Aveda Salons where I am...where can I buy this line??

Verifen Complex Products :dance7: -- Must I say more? I don't think so.

What is Verifen never heard of it....

MOP leave in

What is MOP... I never heard of this either....

Sephora carries Federic Fekkai. I purchased my Redken products at a mall salon. Unfortunately I wasn't impressed by it plus the scent was too perfume-y for my taste. My local grocery store carries the CHI line (Super Stop N Shop) but I bought my Chi SI from another mall BSS/salon that carries hi-end products.

Last edited:
I like ORIGINS Rich Rewards Intensive Moisture Treatment for Hair and Scalp. It's around 18 bucks for an 8.5 ounce jar, but that stuff leaves your hair feeling ultra-moisturized afterwards. It has a consistency beetween a pudding and a smoothie and it spreads very easily on your strands.

JuicesN'Berries

The original name was known back in the 90s as Wanakee Verifen Complex. Their ads were featured in Ebony, Essence, and Black Hair Talk magazines. The products were specifically tailored for Wanakee's hair, the model. These products aren't sold in stores; they have to be ordered from New York.

I highly endorse these products, and they don’t need to be doctored up. In other words, you don't have to add any oil, honey, aloe vera, glycerin, shea butter, etc., or anything to them. Nor do you need to do a hot oil treatment, pre-shampoo treatment, conditioning wash, etc. This saves a lot of time and less work is needed, plus they are concentrated. A little goes a long way. Just use them straight from the containers.

The link below will direct you to the website. Click on the "Testimonials" and "Before and After" tabs. My hair is naval length or waist length now. I'm Barbara from Beverly Hills.

Last edited:
JuicesN'Berries

The original name was known back in the 90s as Wanakee Verifen Complex. Their ads were featured in Ebony, Essence, and Black Hair Talk magazines. The products were specifically tailored for Wanakee's hair, the model. These products aren't sold in stores; they have to be ordered from New York.

I highly endorse these products, and they don’t need to be doctored up. In other words, you don't have to add any oil, honey, aloe vera, glycerin, shea butter, etc., or anything to them. Nor do you need to do a hot oil treatment, pre-shampoo treatment, conditioning wash, etc. This saves a lot of time and less work is needed, plus they are concentrated. A little goes a long way. Just use them straight from the containers.

The link below will direct you to the website. Click on the "Testimonials and "Before and After" tabs. My hair is naval length or waist length now. I'm Barbara from Beverly Hills.

Wow these products must be something serious.....Im off to go visit the website now...

Back