Ever Caught Your SO "In the Act"? Ever Been Caught "In the Act"?

calm_delight

I'm just curious.

You ALWAYS see this type of thing happening on television but I have never, nor do I know of anyone, who has ever walked in on his/her SO and caught him/her actually engaging in sexual activity.

I always wonder what I would do. When I was younger, I always said that I would bash his head in, chase her out (without giving her an opportunity to get dressed) and ask questions later.

Now (that I'm older and wiser), I think I would let myself be seen, walk out quietly and never come back (i.e., LEAVE HIM). Thoughts of head-bashing still creep in from time to time but I'm really too cool for that now and I KNOW I would instantly regret putting that much time and energy into some fool. . .plus, I don't think I'd do too well in the slammer :lachen: .

Now if it happened in my house or *gasps*. . . IN MY BED! Lord help me- God has not finished with me yet. I'd definitely have to do some quick prayer about that one.

What are your experiences? Even if you just know someone that this happened to. What did he/she do? What would you do?

I had a friend that caught her husband in their bed with another woman. She said the one thing she learned from that was not to come home on her lunch break again without calling. They are still "very happily married".:nono:

I had a friend that caught her husband in their bed with another woman. She said the one thing she learned from that was not to come home on her lunch break again without calling. They are still "very happily married".:nono:

whoaaaa!! how the heck can you still be happily married after that. that image would be forever stained in my brain and how the heck to u get trust back after that?! did they have lots of therapy?

Wow!very scary to even think.:nono:

Wow are you serious?

Oh my, are you kidding?! Not meaning to be mean but it's sound that they are happily in la-la land :sad:

What???!!!!!???? SHE learned a lesson-not to come her HER house without calling? Wow:ohwell:

Nothing else to add.

That's funny and sad at the same time. That's a hard one to ignore.

No therapy but they appear to be very happy and she said they are. She said he was a good man that got caught up.

WOW!! I definitely would have handled it differently.

If I caught my man in the act he already knows the deal....get to ducking, running, :clubu::gunner7::axehunter:leaning and rocking wit it b/c I'm going OFF!

There are no words to say………………:eek:

He got caught up alright.Caught all up in some other woman's *oochie :nono:

When he was telling Dh about it. He described his wife as the best wife a man could have. I told Dh I know he does think of her as the best, cause she's a damm fool.

I'll start although it's probably not a great contribution to the thread. No I've never caught a SO in the act. I don't know what I would do if that ever happen. But hopefully ME AND HIM won't ever have to find out :drunk:

Not physically in " the act " but I did catch the father of my youngest son with another woman on the phone All I heard was :kisslips::kissing4::kissing4::kissing4:
I was holding my 6 month old in my arms. He didn't know his cell phone had dialed me. (my name begins with an "A" and I always get callbacks because my name is at the top of most peoples contact list. I called him back...
:busted:

My sister's ex-boss caught his wife in bed with another man. She almost had a heart attack when he walked in. The guy ended up with a broken arm and crack ribs. I guess bouncing down the stairs will do that to you.

To answer the op question no I didn't catch him cheating but when we first got together I did see him on a sex tape that he'd made before he met me. I came across the tape while trying to find something to watch on the VCR.The women on the tape knew that he was filming them. He was with 4 different females in different sex sessions(not all together) At first I was mad:wallbash:because the women were built like brickhouses and I am skinny so my 1st thought was why the heck is he with me? It made me insecure early on in the relationship but after the initial jealousy and after I destroyed the tape I got over it.

To answer the op question no I didn't catch him cheating but when we first got together I did see him on a sex tape that he'd made before he met me. I came across the tape while trying to find something to watch on the VCR.The women on the tape knew that he was filming them. He was with 4 different females in different sex sessions(not all together) At first I was mad:wallbash:because the women were built like brickhouses and I am skinny so my 1st thought was why the heck is he with me? It made me insecure early on in the relationship but after the initial jealousy and after I destroyed the tape I got over it.

That's interesting. The bolded is :lachen:

No it has never happened to me however,a friend of mine went to visit her ex on her lunch break(she stole his key once and got one made for her)We were young.She had an idea he was doing something but she just didn't have evidence.She opened the door and he was trying to pull his pants up and the girl was just sitting on the floor looking stupid.:nono:

A friend of mine caught her ex "literally" in the act with another woman. She went to his house and knocked on the door, but no answer. So she went around the back, peeked through the window, and there he was on the floor "engaging" the other woman. She started banging on the window, and they both jumped up. He ran outside, but the woman stayed inside. He was more upset that she had come over without calling first :rolleyes:. She wasn't really surprised that he was cheating because she suspected it, but she was shocked to have literally caught him in the act. Anyway, the relationship was over after that.

A friend of mine caught her ex "literally" in the act with another woman. She went to his house and knocked on the door, but no answer. So she went around the back, peeked through the window, and there he was on the floor "engaging" the other woman. She started banging on the window, and they both jumped up. He ran outside, but the woman stayed inside. He was more upset that she had come over without calling first :rolleyes:. She wasn't really surprised that he was cheating because she suspected it, but she was shocked to have literally caught him in the act. Anyway, the relationship was over after that.

Wow! I think I would be sick!

She REALLY said that? That is very disturbing. . .on a-whole-nother level.

Wow....at the woman catching her hubby in bed with another woman! I can't imagine seeing something like that! The lord would have to RESTRAIN the HELL outta me! I'm going to put in some work! THEY will never forget that day! My sister-in-law's sister, caught her guy in their apartment, in bed with a woman! She cut him up really bad and he almost died! She was arrested and everything! It was a blessing she didn't serve any hard time...but she is on still onprobation. I could never go back to a man like that! It would make me sick just to be around him again!

Wow....at the woman catching her hubby in bed with another woman! I can't imagine seeing something like that! The lord would have to RESTRAIN the HELL outta me! I'm going to put in some work! THEY will never forget that day! My sister-in-law's sister, caught her guy in their apartment, in bed with a woman! She cut him up really bad and he almost died! She was arrested and everything! It was a blessing she didn't serve any hard time...but she is on still onprobation. I could never go back to a man like that! It would make me sick just to be around him again!

Ditto! I can't even imagine. It's one thing to just find out your man is cheating, but to actually witness the act with your own eyes! Sickening.

I was talking to this guy the other day in which a situation like this occurred with him. He said he was in Florida for a week, but decided to come back two days early. He arrived home during the night. He tried entering the home when he realized the screen door was locked. He tore the screen and used his key to enter the front door. He stated upon opening the door some boxes or something feel. Apparently, she had the door barcaded. He entered the bedroom and there they were--in the bed butt necked. He said, he grabbed his things and left. I asked him want was her reasoning for doing what she did. He said it didn't matter and they have never discussed it. This was two years ago and they have a two year old son.

I caught my ex. The whole week before he was mia. He was the clingy needy type so this was very strange. I asked him several times if I could see him through out the week and he said no. So i decided to stop at his apt because i had the key. I walked in past his roomate...straight to his room. A ***** looking chick was laying in his bed with his basketball shorts on and he was in the shower. He had the nerve to be mad at me and screamed me out of his place. He called later on that to explain yada yada ya... I wasnt havent it ....then when i started contemplating working it out a few weeks later he told me he caught an std from her :lachen::lachen:. That sealed the deal....over done with ..next! It strange when ever I get a suspiscion I am always right..its a curse and blessing!

Back