Engaged to a white guy but loves black men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall gonna stone me :lachen: So

But she may have wanted to marry a blackman but he aint gonna ask. And the type of dude she wants aint lookin for her type. So not to be an old maid, she took what she could get. Now to the stoning part... I've seen it here.:lachen:

:drops stones to the ground:

I'm with you on this.:yep:

she gets no sympathy from me. i don't know why she's akin' like she has no say in the matter. if you don't want to marry His Whiteness then don't marry him. if she would rather be around an alpha-male presence than someone who actually treats her well, that is on her.*shrugs*

Most of my bro inlaw's are another race, so I kinda understand her point. Some Blk men just have that confident swag about them and that's kinda maybe what she's missing. My Bro inlaw even referred to blk men in fighting with my sister. SHe had the mastery of him and he told her, " If i were a blk man you would'nt be treating me like that."

Most of my bro inlaw's are another race, so I kinda understand her point. Some Blk men just have that confident swag about them and that's kinda maybe what she's missing. My Bro inlaw even referred to blk men in fighting with my sister. SHe had the mastery of him and he told her, " If i were a blk man you would'nt be treating me like that."

WOW:blush: he sounds:nono:........I don't mean to insult him but he sounds quite weak.... what does an argument he's having with his wife have anything to do with black men?:perplexed

WOW:blush: he sounds:nono:........I don't mean to insult him but he sounds quite weak.... what does an argument he's having with his wife have anything to do with black men?:perplexed
Like the lady of the original post, this guy is mixing up personal traits with cultural/ethnic traits...:spinning:
Also he is voicing an insecurity...:look:

Man, she say she want a hood nicca...who keep the purp by da pound, the trunk stay bumpin, yall know he run the town. Hood nicca...and he keep a bad b**** around (thick chick). Long hair, yellow, white, red, brown.

Hood nicca.

:look:

I'm gonna smack you :lol:

You have no sense at all :rofl:

she should go find tyrone, im sure tyrone looks better than her fiance

divatude

Not meaning to start drama or derail but I have noticed that you always respond to these threads and there are similarities in your posts where they are in relation to black women dating white men, being:

1)you assume they are settling
2) you assume they are in it to be with a white man and
3) you assume the white man MUST be ugly.

My question is why all the assumptions? Feel free to answer, or not I'm just curious.

TIA

I can see her inner dilemma. It seems like she has an ideal in her mind about what her husband and family will be and "white man" is just not a part of it. More than likely it will better fulfill her longterm happiness if she marries this white guy, but it won't work if she keeps holding onto this mental image of how things are "supposed" to be. On one hand, you can't force yourself into something you don't want. At the same time, it's often better to just grow up and make yourself get over something so you don't end up shortchanging yourself.

Last edited:
@divatude

Not meaning to start drama or derail but I have noticed that you always respond to these threads and there are similarities in your posts where they are in relation to black women dating white men, being:

My question is why all the assumptions? Feel free to answer, or not I'm just curious.

TIA

I truly believe this poster is a disgruntled black male:look::look:

All I can say for her is to not do anything she will regret later in life, so she should think long and hard before making any moves; marriage with Silver Shadow or leave to find her Dark Fury. :lol:

I was in her shoes (somewhat) a few months back and what helped my decision was coming to terms with reality. The reality was that though SO (happens to be Caucasian, but can happen with any race of man) was more laid back than I would have preferred, however, based on our history and his actions, I know that this man really loves me with all his heart, and that he would do anything for me.

That's the person you'll need and want as you mature and grow old.

Tell her to rent the Bette Davis film, "Mr. Skeffington." I hope she ends up making the right choice for her regardless how we may all feel.

divatude

TIA

because most ir couples tend to be unattractive, also when ppl date white they usually date down, especially blk women.

i dont put white ppl on a pedastal, i have no problems with ir but i certainly will not put white men on a pedastal.

thats what the women on this site do, its very pathetic

Not sure this is a race thing. Sounds more like he's a beta and she's attracted to alphas.

But those charming, aggressive, confident men often come with their own bag of tricks so it's often a question of trade offs.

I'm not convinced she's settling, maybe she needs to think through what she really needs and wants in a long term relationship because all those alpha traits are probably not the things that will sustain a marriage.

because most ir couples tend to be unattractive, also when ppl date white they usually date down, especially blk women.

i dont put white ppl on a pedastal, i have no problems with ir but i certainly will not put white men on a pedastal.

:look:

Just curious, where did you grow up/ where do you live? there is such a wide variety of opinions and experiences on this board. I have such a different view and experience than you I am curious to if we are in similar or different areas.

Attractive is in the eye of the beholder of course, but where I'm from its always been the opposite. Attractive people get with attractive people, and are more likely to date across race but never across attractiveness levels, and people around here ( also mirroring stats I have read) are even less likely to date across class or education. I believe the stats I read re: education is that people intermarry LESS across education levels than interracially.

Also though there are many non white women ( not just black women but other non white women as well) who put white men on a pedestal. I personally I don't see it as some sort of epidemic on this board, though I can see where you are coming from.

I'm not saying your experiences and observations are not valid or true for where you are from and who you interact with. Just genuinely interested.

Real OT, but:

I disagree. It's more "why don't black men want us?" The only times I see white men mentioned in any serious context is in the relationship forum, and while those threads do blow up, I can find about 50-11 different variations of "I want a black KANG."

Black men are so on the pedestal. They are KANG.

I personally think that she's indecisive and is using race as the primary excuse. People wistfully think about "what if" or if they are truly matching up with their soulmate/ideal.

Also, you can have alpha white men as well as beta black men. Men are men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back