Embarrassed He’s A Distant Relative

Transformer

I got a call yesterday from a distant relative and during our chat she divulged her son is divorcing AGAIN. Here’s the kicker…..the ninja thinks he won’t have to pay child support for his TWO Pre-Teens because he and his wife signed a PRE-NUP. And yes they are divorcing due to his extra marital affairs.

This ******* is one of the few Black owners of a BMW dealership in the country. I understand signing a prenup to protect your business that you had before marriage but how in the hell do you think this is suppose to absolve you from child support. What is even more funky is he’s in the state of Texas where child support is extremely low anyway.

Ladies, this is his second divorce. His first wife walked away and didn’t look back, she didn’t ask for anything for the child they had together. Now he thinks he can take advantage of the current wife whose only source of income is being a school teacher. If ever a hit man was justified .

Last edited:
Don't worry, the court is going to school him right. He'll be crying in his office on the day of the judgement. :cry:

But it’s still Texas, so why is he putting up a fight. I bet he only has to pay 1500.00 for two kids. The smart thing to do would be for the wife to give custody to him.Spoil his plans for a carefree life with his new mistress. Besides the current wife has health issues.

When the old ladies was telling us to hide away money dude didn’t know about it was meant for this kind of marriage.

There’s a whole lot of men like this out there and some women either delude themselves or are just to naïve to realize they got one until poo hits the pan.

Always put yourself first and do all you can to make sure if things go left you will be alright.

When the old ladies was telling us to hide away money dude didn’t know about it was meant for this kind of marriage.

There’s a whole lot of men like this out there and some women either delude themselves or are just to naïve to realize they got one until poo hits the pan.

Always put yourself first and do all you can to make sure if things go left you will be alright.

And unfortunately this women looked at what he did to his previous wife and child and signed up anyway. You can hate your ex, but anyone who walks away from a child they volunteered to have in a marriage like this where there is means, is pure hot garbage.

And unfortunately this women looked at what he did to his previous wife and child and signed up anyway. You can hate your ex, but anyone who walks away from a child they volunteered to have in a marriage like this where there is means, is pure hot garbage.
I wouldn’t assume the new woman knows how dirty he is. People are rarely transparent when it comes to their shortcomings.

I wonder if he sees the money as going to his ex and not the kids, therefore he doesn’t want to give child support so SHE doesn’t get any of it

Last edited:
Back