*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
So the chlorella and the Egg shake really work! I got a relaxer last week and im touching Waist Length now check my siggy!! when I started this challenge i was mbl:drunk:. My goal is Hip Length im gonna stop doing the shakes because of weight gain.. but i will continue with chlorella. thanx for this challenge

starting length

Awesome ladies, Cupcake, so glad you met your goal of waistlength..and so quickly! Great having you on our team...Holla at us when you get hiplength!

Hey ladies!!!! You know I am most definitely still in the game. My hair is doing great things...thickening up even more than it already is. I had to fight with the ponytail band today when I was making my bun.

Br*nze I think we will be forever in your debt for this one. Thank you, thank you, thank you a million times again for this wonderful recipe you decided to share with us.

Now for my contributions for the day....I was out running errands and doing some shopping. The Dollar Tree had soy milk ya'll. :blush: Talk about shocked. I had never seen soy milk there before so of course I had to buy some. It's a 32. oz box of westsoy plain low fat soymilk drink. 70 calories a cup as opposed to the 100 calories in the brand I normally use, which is called Naturally Preferred Vanilla Soymilk. I get that kind from Kroger because it's 2 half gallons for $5.00. Once I was so fortunate to find a coupon just sitting in the refrigerated bin for that exact brand of soymilk, so I snatched it up with the quickness. It was for $1.00 off of one carton of soy milk. I haven't been that fortunate again to find the coupon just chillin' waiting for me, but believe me...I am ALWAYS looking now!

Anyways, I just wanted to share my find with you all just in case you want to try that. And Hey, it's only $1.00. I only bought one carton because I wanted to taste it first to see if I like it, then I will go back and get some more. You can't beat $1.00 for soy milk, I'm sorry. I don't care where you go.

I asked the lady who rung up my order if the soy milk was just a once in a lifetime purchase for the store, and she said they have been ordering it regularly. She said usually they get stuff from other stores when they have too much stock and need to move the product really quickly.

Bf gets paid tomorrow so maybe I can go back and stock up.

Here's a visual except the boxes they had in stock were just white instead of blue, so you know what to look for in your area and you use soy milk in your cocktail. Hey, a penny saved is a penny earned.

http://coffeegoodies.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/03-0644.jpg

And drink up!

Ladies I am getting ready to convert again. Remember when I changed over to powdered eggs. Well that's changing. I've got an egg connection. This will also give the test results on whether the powdered egg work just as good as a regular egg.

Appreciate the look-out, ShortyC~ I will be hounding dollartree....
Puffy, that's a good thing, let us know which works better...powdered or the real deal...
my refrig was acting up, my milk spoiled...again.

i will not be deterred...

Ok ladies, I was faithful to my drink from the end of Feb until around the 2nd week of April, (my life is crazy these days) I stretched the last relaxer from feb 21 until April24
I am happy with the results. Not sure what lenght I am
I call it The Happy Lenght:grin:

I was also taking Biotin off and on --- trying to keep the skin clear.

Attachments

• Hair 4-30-09 003.jpg
    Hair 4-30-09 003.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 31
Looking good. You have some purty hair.

Ok ladies, I was faithful to my drink from the end of Feb until around the 2nd week of April, (my life is crazy these days) I stretched the last relaxer from feb 21 until April24
I am happy with the results. Not sure what lenght I am
I call it The Happy Lenght:grin:

I was also taking Biotin off and on --- trying to keep the skin clear.

I still have a half can of the powdered milk so I will be using that for my evening drink until its all gone. Then I will use the real thing for my second drink. I am still drinking it straight up with the exception of 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein powder. :lick:

Appreciate the look-out, ShortyC~ I will be hounding dollartree....
Puffy, that's a good thing, let us know which works better...powdered or the real deal...
my refrig was acting up, my milk spoiled...again.

i will not be deterred...

I'm going to the grocer's this weekend, (and dollar tree ;-D) so I will stock up, i'm gonna throw out my eggs bcs the temp in my fridge was too high, dang, that's like 2 dozen...anyhoo, I'll be back on track by tomorrow for sure...happy hair growing ladies and don't forget to check-in!

Are you getting something for your shake at the $ tree?

I'm going to the grocer's this weekend, (and dollar tree ;-D) so I will stock up, i'm gonna throw out my eggs bcs the temp in my fridge was too high, dang, that's like 2 dozen...anyhoo, I'll be back on track by tomorrow for sure...happy hair growing ladies and don't forget to check-in!

I tried the westsoy soy milk in my cocktail this morning. It was good! I put a little bit of honey and agave in it. I also used frozen bananas because the ones I got last Saturday were ripened nicely and I didn't want them to go bad. I missed my cocktail yesterday because bf and I spent the whole day out of the house together and just ate out as a result. I am gonna go get my cartons this afternoon though while the getting is still good!

p.s. Let me know how ya'll like it!

Yes, I tried the Westsoy brand before too. You are definately right it is quite yummy. I may have to try some again. I used to drink it alot (before the shake) and for some reason, I just stopped buying it. I think it was because of shelf life, but with the shake, I will be drinking more of it so that may not be a problem now.

I tried the westsoy soy milk in my cocktail this morning. It was good! I put a little bit of honey and agave in it. I also used frozen bananas because the ones I got last Saturday were ripened nicely and I didn't want them to go bad. I missed my cocktail yesterday because bf and I spent the whole day out of the house together and just ate out as a result. I am gonna go get my cartons this afternoon though while the getting is still good!

p.s. Let me know how ya'll like it!

Alright, Br*nze...you better get on it, doggone it!!!

Puffy Brown, I don't think you'll have a problem with the shelf life since you'll be using it pretty frequently. I did see on my carton that it said use within 7-10 days after opening but I'm sure that will not be a problem. It might not make it that long! One carton (if you're using the recommended serving of 1 cup--8 oz.) should get you 4 cocktails, and 8 cocktails if you use half soy milk and half water (4 oz. each.) When I had mine Sunday morning I used 1 cup soymilk, and about 1/2 cup of water.

But it's still a good buy either way you flip the coin.

sounds good!

Alright, Br*nze...you better get on it, doggone it!!!

Puffy Brown, I don't think you'll have a problem with the shelf life since you'll be using it pretty frequently. I did see on my carton that it said use within 7-10 days after opening but I'm sure that will not be a problem. It might not make it that long! One carton (if you're using the recommended serving of 1 cup--8 oz.) should get you 4 cocktails, and 8 cocktails if you use half soy milk and half water (4 oz. each.) When I had mine Sunday morning I used 1 cup soymilk, and about 1/2 cup of water.

But it's still a good buy either way you flip the coin.

What no posts since 7:03 AM!!???!!

Okay, I am back on my cocktail! YEAH!!! Gosh, I had low energy, well, actually NO energy, so I need this -seriously.

Hey, Egglettes, Where y'all at?

morning, morning! I had my shake this morning! Its the first time in 2 weeks!! YIKES!! I dont know why I keep getting off track! Ok no more distractions!

What no posts since 7:03 AM!!???!!

Okay, I am back on my cocktail! YEAH!!! Gosh, I had low energy, well, actually NO energy, so I need this -seriously.

Hey, Egglettes, Where y'all at?

Hey Bronze'. Still here. I've been working hard.
I doubled up yesterday but that was too much. I am going back down to 1 1/2 drinks a day.

Last edited:
Back