*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
Welcome! :wave:

I drink 1-2 per day. Mine are less than 200 calories b/c I just use 8oz of soymilk and 1 egg per drink.

Hello All, :yep:
I'm new to this site but love it ! I'm really curious about this shake. How many times a day should you drink it? I 'm trying to grow my hair back ,it broke off and seems to be shedding a long .So it went from being think and healthy to breaking and shedding . I'm not sure why either but I suspect stress (economic kind)

Thanks for you help on this

Hello All, :yep:
I'm new to this site but love it ! I'm really curious about this shake. How many times a day should you drink it? I 'm trying to grow my hair back ,it broke off and seems to be shedding a long .So it went from being think and healthy to breaking and shedding . I'm not sure why either but I suspect stress (economic kind)

Thanks for you help on this

Hey Beachlover and Welcome,

It's pretty much up to you how often you would like to do the shake as for me, I have it once a day in the mornings as my breakfast/healthy hair shake but you could do it anytime of the day. I do it once a day also to keep weight issues down. Good luck to you, I think you are on the road to recovery now. Try not to stress too much and just lean on the Lord and he will most definitely see you through! We are here for you! :yep::yep:

ETA:

Oh, stop by my profile and look at my daughters pictures of damaged and I do mean damaged hair and see what the shake could have in store for your hair!

Welcome Beachlover!

I know that you will love this forum. It is so informative and may I add addicting. I am glad that you made the decision to join the site and come and talk to us. I look forward to watching your hair grow to waistlenght.
I have 1.5 shakes per day!

Check this out. I am happier than a kid at an Easter Egg hunt right now.
Ok so my mom knows this man who has a farm. Guess what I got today. 1 dozen of fresh farm cage free brown eggs all for the cost of $1. Guess what I am drinking right now? Need a hint?:lick:

Ok so my mom knows this man who has a farm. Guess what I got today. 1 dozen of fresh farm cage free brown eggs all for the cost of $1. Guess what I am drinking right now? Need a hint?:lick:

JACKPOT!!:yep:

PuffyB,

You lucky girl, you! :grin:

way 2 go PuffyBrown...that is a GREAT deal....make sure your mom keeps him on deck so you can keep getting those discounted eggs.

Hey Egglettes, no cocktail this am, try to get it in 2nite...

I'm pooped...

Thanks for the advice, everyone...i will baby my hair and i have upped the moisture...i think all is well.

Got my cocktail on! Woop woop!

Puffy, I envy you with that premium protein hook-up. Can you airmail some to Texas for me?
;-)

Be Blessed, Egglettes~

Last edited:
I have been taking the drink for over a month now and it has done some wonders to my hair. My hair has become thicker, softer, and stronger and it has grown some more. I have always had thick, strong and long hair. I love my results. I had to cut my ends due to stress! Ughh!! Will continue with the drink! Thanks!

I have been taking the drink for over a month now and it has done some wonders to my hair. My hair has become thicker, softer, and stronger and it has grown some more. I have always had thick, strong and long hair. I love my results. I had to cut my ends due to stress! Ughh!! Will continue with the drink! Thanks!

Congrats on your success! I look forward to your reveal pics as well. Watch out for that stress though. See if you can figure out where it's coming from and how to eliminate it or at least decrease it. We don't want you having to keep cutting if it's not neccessary.

Maybe you should try yoga, pilates, meditation...anything calming that will counteract the stress.

I need to get back to working out. That does relieve stress. I do not want to cut anymore of my hair. I am so busy with God, my children, work, church, working on my MBA and leadership has really kept me going and stressing in certain areas. I will do my best not to stress. Thanks!

I need to get back to working out. That does relieve stress. I do not want to cut anymore of my hair. I am so busy with God, my children, work, church, working on my MBA and leadership has really kept me going and stressing in certain areas. I will do my best not to stress. Thanks!

Leontyneb,

Hey girl, you have quite an impressive schedule! I am right there with you although not working on an MBA but I did just finish my bachelor's degree. Anyway, take one day a week and do something just for you. I was talking to my hair stylist and she made an important point about exercise (although I am still stubborn about it) she says to look at exercise as something just for you, "your time". So it does not take a long time, if you could just do 20 mins here and there it will make a difference and help you with that stress you have going on too! You will feel lighter and more energetic and will be able to handle all thats going on a lot better. Good luck with everything and God bless you!! :yep:

Go -Leontyneb- Go! Thanks for the update, and congrats on your progress. My hair is getting hard to pull back into one pony...as it dries it is beginning to h-u-r-t...ima have to start spritzing during the day.

I think that's a good thing.

Go -Leontyneb- Go! Thanks for the update, and congrats on your progress. My hair is getting hard to pull back into one pony...as it dries it is beginning to h-u-r-t...ima have to start spritzing during the day.

I think that's a good thing.

yes ma'am I think that's a VERY good thing! Go Br*nze, Go!

I had my first cocktail in months and OMG I forgot how much energy it gives you. It also seems to help me get over evil morning syndrome. I don't usually wake up until after 9 am. :lachen: It also helped me to be able to have the energy to work out for an hour and a half after work and I felt like I could do more. I had to go home and cook dinner and clean. I am finally feeling a little more competent with my natural hair. I am still sad I can't get my hair strait, but in time I'll get it. This cocktail made my hair grow so fast, it made MTG, Surge, MN , and every other thing I used look like nothing. It tastes awesome, too.:lick:

Thanks NatrlChallenge for that testimonial...I am seriously having scalp pains. I know this is from hair growth and thickness...and it's not comfortable AT ALL. I am so serious about spritzing my hair thru the day...otherwise, i'd have to straighten it...and i'm trying to go low/no heat...

What's a girl to do with all this hair? >feigns confusion< YES!!

Get your spritz on, Br*nze...I love spritzing my hair (especially in the summertime...it's so refreshing!) but haven't done it in about 2 weeks. I am going to have to work it back into the rotation though. My bf has been "requesting" to see more of my hair so I will make an effort to meet him halfway. I will just ease up some on all the headwraps and rock my fake ponytails and puffs instead and just spray the part of my hair that is not baggied underneath the pony. I wore my fake afro puffs all weekend and it was a refreshing change, I must admit.

Got my cocktail on! Woop woop!

Puffy, I envy you with that premium protein hook-up. Can you airmail some to Texas for me?
;-)

Be Blessed, Egglettes~

Bronze it is nice to know that you've gotten back into your cocktail. I have just one serving of milk left and so i have to go to the store tomorrow on my way home from work to get some. I also have only 2 servings of wheat germ oil and flaxseed oil so I guess i will have to drink without it for a couple days til i can get to whole foods.

Yep, Puffy, I am so happy to be back on my game! I missed it so much, i realized this at the end of the week, when I just crashed. I was so tired and worn out. This cocktail is a lifesaver in so many ways. I received my Chl and i mixed a little in my cocktail this am, so I know my results will be SUPER-Phenom!

ShortyC~ I am gonna buy a cute little bottle to keep in my bag...I think I may get exotic with my spritz...i'm thinking rose water, lavendar, ppermint...etc, etc....a dash of honey...i'll keep y'all posted.

Br*nze when you say chl do you mean liquid chlorophyll? i was putting that in mine but then i stopped because i didn't really like it in my drink. i just take it as a separate shot in the mornings. i was also adding green powder to mine but i stopped that too. now i stick to the original recipe.

Br*nze when you say chl do you mean liquid chlorophyll? i was putting that in mine but then i stopped because i didn't really like it in my drink. i just take it as a separate shot in the mornings. i was also adding green powder to mine but i stopped that too. now i stick to the original recipe.

We've all had fun adding different things to our drinks, like protein powders, flavored syrups, orange juice, flax seeds... but ultimately the closer we keep it to the original recipe, the better off we'll be. I've never tried adding chlorophyll, like you or Bronze, but I have added spirulina (similar) protein powder. I stopped doing that when I felt my hair was on protein overload, and started to shed. :ohwell: Now I'll do the extra protein on a day when I'm not doing the cocktail. I'm sticking to the tried and true 'milk and eggs' to do my body and my hair good!!:yep:

Last edited:
chlorella, ShortyC~ now I'm wondering if i should...i may give it to my mom, instead....

decisions, decisions.

I did NOT get my cocktail on, hopefully I'll get it tonight.

I think you've got a point there, Stella B., though the posts about weight loss in the Chlorella thread pushed me over the edge...I had to get it, now i'm rethinking my decision. I hear its awesome for arthritis, so I may give it to my mom, though she told me she doesn't want to take it..:spinning:

We've all had fun adding different things to our drinks, like protein powders, flavored syrups, orange juice, flax seeds... but ultimately the closer we keep it to the original recipe, the better off we'll be. I've never tried adding chlorophyll, like you or Bronze, but I have added spirulina (similar) protein powder. I stopped doing that when I felt my hair was on protein overload, and started to shed. :ohwell: Now I'll do the extra protein on a day when I'm not doing the cocktail. I'm sticking to the tried and true 'milk and eggs' to do my body and my hair good!!:yep:

Stellaaaa, your hair looks sooo good, girl! Keep up the great work!
Bronze, I can hear you shouting my name all the way in the next room!!!!! :drunk:Thanks so much for the compliment, honey!! I really appreciate it! I'm hanging around; me and my egg drink ain't going nowhere soon!! I got my cocktail in earlier today- I made a little more than usual cause I'm trying to 'tame' my 19 week post new growth!! :grin:

Back