*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
Update *

My Nephew, Mark, is making such progress, he is off the ventilator and TODAY is being moved to a state of the art facility with excellent rehabilitation success rates!!!! (Back story..there was a waiting list and alot of hurdles he needed to cross, The Caseworker skipped all of those just for him, accepted him without all of the conditions being met - favor ain't fair!!!) God is Good ~ Jehovah Rophe is on the scene*** Thank you Thank you Thank you to all of my Prayer Partners and please continue to lift him up as well as my family....

Blessings, ~Br*nze....

Last edited:
Update *

My Nephew, Mark, is making such progress, he is off the ventilator and TODAY is being moved to a state of the art facility with excellent rehabilitation success rates!!!! (Back story..there was a waiting list and alot of hurdles he needed to cross, The Caseworker skipped all of those just for him, accepted him without all of the conditions being met - favor ain't fair!!!) God is Good ~ Jehovah Rophe is on the scene*** Thank you Thank you Thank you to all of my Prayer Partners and please continue to lift him up as well as my family....

Blessings, ~Br*nze....

That is wonderful! I am happy for your family!!!!!!

I need prayer and support. I am swelling up from water retention. I just cannot seem to drink it anymore. This is not normal for me because I usually drink plenty of water. I am scared to get on the scale. I had a couple of binge days because I was too dang lazy to go to the grocery store. I have since gotten back on the right track but without motivation but just because I know I need to. Any suggestions on how to speed things up?

Oh Bronze that is fantastic news.I am so happy that your blessings showed up on time. Yes God is good and he does answer prayers.

Update *

Blessings, ~Br*nze....

Lord, I pray in Jesus' Name that Puffy gets back on track with her health regimen and that you give her wisdom to give her body what it needs to release the weight and the retained water. I pray that she knows that with You all things are possible and this will give her the strength she needs to press forward to obtain her prize. I thank You in advance for doing it, Father, in Jesus' Name, I pray, Amen.

Also, Puff, try drinking your water with lemon, lime, citrus slices, etc...try a few tea bags, anything that can spruce it up for ya. Also, two words, Master Cleanser.

I need prayer and support. I am swelling up from water retention. I just cannot seem to drink it anymore. This is not normal for me because I usually drink plenty of water. I am scared to get on the scale. I had a couple of binge days because I was too dang lazy to go to the grocery store. I have since gotten back on the right track but without motivation but just because I know I need to. Any suggestions on how to speed things up?

Thank you , each of you, for your prayers, your love and your support. Things have been quite hectic for me and my family this last month, but God has brought us through it all. It was such a blessing tonight to see my nephew in a place where miracles are welcomed and encouraged. He was not getting the care he needed and we are blessed that God favored him to place him in better care.

We still have a way to go, but we know we'll get there, Jehovah Rohi is our Shepherd.

Blessings~

That is wonderful! I am happy for your family!!!!!!

Oh Bronze that is fantastic news.I am so happy that your blessings showed up on time. Yes God is good and he does answer prayers.

God is so good Bronze. Praise Him!

To GOD Be The Glory!

WOW, Br*nze, that is outstanding news. Thank you for sharing that
testimony.:clap:

Bronze. SO happy to hear about your nephew. Prayer does work and it does change things. Amen

Last edited:
I just found this thread yesterday and am shocked that there are 265 pages in less than 6 months!:wow: As much as I wanted to read all of them, that wasn't an option :nono: lol

Bronze, I am glad for your nephews progress and will be keeping your family and your nephew in my prayers.

Just as an update to a new reader, what has everyone's progress been with the drink? Has anyone acheived waistlength hair yet:grin:????????

Thanks

Just as an update to a new reader, what has everyone's progress been with the drink? Has anyone acheived waistlength hair yet:grin:????????

I havn't gotten there yet, but I am well on my way.

I'm telling ya, my hair has never been so healthy, thick and long.

DH is gonna show me how to posts pics from my camera phone. My approximate 6 month "egg shake" anniversary will be towards the end of May, 2009.

I just found this thread yesterday and am shocked that there are 265 pages in less than 6 months!:wow: As much as I wanted to read all of them, that wasn't an option :nono: lolI feel ya

Bronze, I am glad for your nephews progress and will be keeping your family and your nephew in my prayers.Thank you

Thanks
Getting there, definitely. If i could stop cutting, for sure. I'm just on a rebound from major hair damage, so I cut my hair because I wear it down monthly. I can't stand wearing it with thin ends and such.

My hair is growing really quickly, but alot of my damage was at the root. (I'm also transitioning which adds another level of challenge) I started this drink, primarily to gain major thickness. Hair growth has never been a challenge for me so this is just a wonderful bonus. It is a drink that regrows thinning hair and those suffering from baldness.

It helps others to gain and maintain lush, vibrant tresses, too.

If you are interested in any of the above, this is the drink for you! :yep:

Thank you so much,
Back story is - mainly my nephew is a victim of malpractice. Went in pretty healthy and now we're dealing with this....But God is faithful, what the enemy meant for harm, He's turning it around for my nephew's good. And that's the truth.

Don't know the backstory about your nephew but I am happy to hear that God answered your prayers! God bless you and your family.

Hi there! Sorry to hear this. All of the following are natural diruretics (sp?): green peppers, cranberries, cucumbers and exercise with a lot of sweat or the sauna!. This is what I can think of quickly! If I remember anything else, I will let you know!

I was just wondering how Mark was doing, so I came in here to ask and there was my answer! HALLELUJAH TO EL ELYON! (God most high.)

I haven't read the latest posts yet but I just had to come in and give an update. Well thank you all so much for your prayers because Jesus came running in here and is cleansing me. For the past two days I have had nothing but salad, one small can of tuna, a large baked potato water water and more water, I've been taking CLA for about a week. Yall the bloating is gone. Water is just comming out from everywhere. My stomach is flattening out. I feel so much better,and I regained my taste for water. I am going to do this for about 5 more days (except this Sunday). I am going to drink some of that senna(sp) tea Friday. I love you guys! Praise God.

I haven't read the latest posts yet but I just had to come in and give an update. Well thank you all so much for your prayers because Jesus came running in here and is cleansing me. For the past two days I have had nothing but salad, one small can of tuna, a large baked potato water water and more water, I've been taking CLA for about a week. Yall the bloating is gone. Water is just comming out from everywhere. My stomach is flattening out. I feel so much better,and I regained my taste for water. I am going to do this for about 5 more days (except this Sunday). I am going to drink some of that senna(sp) tea Friday. I love you guys! Praise God.

GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL be careful with that senna! Somebody recommended that I drink "smooth move" whose active ingredient is senna. Well when I went to the health food store and saw senna, I decided just to use that. MAN my stomach hurt SO BAD!!! It was SEVERE cramping that kept waking me up out of my sleep and then it hurt so bad that it hurt when I walked. Having said that, I would recommend that you don't drink straight senna. JMO But what is CLA?

Thanks ladyofvirtue and bronze for updating me regarding your progress!

Hey ladies, nice to see everyone still going strong. I'm bummed, i had to stop the drink for a minute as well as other things bc i went a little too buck wild and had a bad reaction to EVERYTHING i was taking. Actually, i was fine on the shake and had been taking it for a long time and then i got greedy and started taking chlorella, added in salmon oil capsules, vit D along with a lot of other stuff and i instantly broke out in hives:sad:. The messed up thing is, my hair growth has definately slowed down so i can't wait to start again in May:grin:. I have definately passed a major hurdle in my hair growth journey that i couldn't pass before so i'm good. Waistlength yet??? No but i'm looking forward to bra strap length first. It used to seem unachievable but now i know i'll get there.

Thank you so much, Essensual!! EL ELYON is our Most High God and He is Helping Mark to make it through every situation in his life...Praise Him!!!

I was just wondering how Mark was doing, so I came in here to ask and there was my answer! HALLELUJAH TO EL ELYON! (God most high.)

What a speedy turnaround!!! God is good all the time....!!!

D3, Thanks for the update. Glad you've already met one goal, the rest are just waiting to be conquered...We'll get there, together!

Hey ladies, nice to see everyone still going strong. I'm bummed, i had to stop the drink for a minute as well as other things bc i went a little too buck wild and had a bad reaction to EVERYTHING i was taking. Actually, i was fine on the shake and had been taking it for a long time and then i got greedy and started taking chlorella, added in salmon oil capsules, vit D along with a lot of other stuff and i instantly broke out in hives:sad:. The messed up thing is, my hair growth has definately slowed down so i can't wait to start again in May:grin:. I have definately passed a major hurdle in my hair growth journey that i couldn't pass before so i'm good. Waistlength yet??? No but i'm looking forward to bra strap length first. It used to seem unachievable but now i know i'll get there.

I am happy to report that I drank the cocktail today the original way (but substitued whole milk and wheat germ oil for almond milk and flaxseed oil) and added some pieces of frozen mango. It was good! I actually didn't notice the egg scent at all. So I will be doing what someone else suggested and alternating btw this and my green smoothie. I hope I still get the same benefits even though I won't be drinking it everyday!

Back