*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
I think she was just answering the poll question: Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair? :)

Oh. Okay. And there you have it....:

Thanks, tallnomad *wink*

G'nite Egglettes, sleep tight...oh, btw, i had an awful dream...i'll share.

i dreamt i was at my faithful dominisalon and my son picked up the roundbrush my stylist uses to blow out my hair and it was FILLED with HAIR!!! Like TONS and TONS of hair, as though I had been scalped!! And i felt my hair and it did feel really thin and I was so nauseous and I was just in disbelief that all my hair was in this brush, it looked like a brush with a wig wrapped around it, it was so huge!

Anyway, I woke up feeling completely disgusted, yet relieved that this was a nightmare...

any psychoanalysts in this thread? Prophets, preferred...:yep:

sleep tight, EGglettes and sweet dreams...literally.

Last edited:
It means that your head will be filled with hair, NOT your brush! :yep::grin:

Look up Florence Scovel Shinn. She was a Christian spiritual teacher. She said something about when you're close to a demonstration (manifesting your desire) sometimes negative feelings will come about for some reason, but it really means you are getting close to receiving your blessing.

Oh. Okay. And there you have it.:look:

Thanks, tallnomad *wink*

G'nite Egglettes, sleep tight...oh, btw, i had an awful dream...i'll share.

i dreamt i was at my faithful dominisalon and my son picked up the roundbrush my stylist uses to blow out my hair and it was FILLED with HAIR!!! Like TONS and TONS of hair, as though I had been scalped!! And i felt my hair and it did feel really thin and I was so nauseous and I was just in disbelief that all my hair was in this brush, it looked like a brush with a wig wrapped around it, it was so huge!

Anyway, I woke up feeling completely disgusted, yet relieved that this was a nightmare...

any psychoanalysts in this thread? Prophets, preferred...:yep:

sleep tight, EGglettes and sweet dreams...literally.

Bronze,
Since it was your son (a part of you) that picked it up and it was the brush the stylist uses on your hair, I think it means that all the hair you lost is coming back to you seven fold.

Wow tallnomad, that is the same thing I was going to say.
She's right Bronze that's what that dream means. Also, some people say it is bad Karma for you to dream what you really want becuase it will never happen if you already have it in your dreams.

It means that your head will be filled with hair, NOT your brush! :yep::grin:

Look up Florence Scovel Shinn. She was a Christian spiritual teacher. She said something about when you're close to a demonstration (manifesting your desire) sometimes negative feelings will come about for some reason, but it really means you are getting close to receiving your blessing.

Hey Ladies!! I just want to say that..........Im back! Ive been off the shake for a couple months, due to a diet change, but Im back on full fledge!! This is day 3 restarting, so I guess Ive gotta change my 6 month check date to OCTOBER???!!! GGGRRRRR.:wallbash:

Welcome back sunbubbles!
Hey Ladies!! I just want to say that..........Im back! Ive been off the shake for a couple months, due to a diet change, but Im back on full fledge!! This is day 3 restarting, so I guess Ive gotta change my 6 month check date to OCTOBER???!!! GGGRRRRR.:wallbash:

It means that your head will be filled with hair, NOT your brush! :yep::grin:Yaaayy!

WoW!

Bronze,
Since it was your son (a part of you) that picked it up and it was the brush the stylist uses on your hair, I think it means that all the hair you lost is coming back to you seven fold.
I confess this and I pray for this, so you are right on target.

Wow tallnomad, that is the same thing I was going to say. Confirmation.
She's right Bronze that's what that dream means. Also, some people say it is bad Karma for you to dream what you really want becuase it will never happen if you already have it in your dreams.

You guys have me about to jump out of my seat....My husband says basically the same, that it is always the opposite of what you dream, so if you dream negative, there's a positive manifestation coming along...

Thanks you guys are wonderful! So astute. Thanks for your interpretations and I receive them in Jesus' Name!

Gosh this is an awesome thread. You ladies ROCK!!!! I'm so happy to know you guys! Honest.

I wish we could have a meet up. Wouldn't that be great?

I'm so happy for all the ladies who are benefitting from this hair cocktail. Great and informative thread!

Do you ladies think I could put an egg in my green smoothie? I already put wheat germ oil and raw wheat germ in it so could adding an egg give me the same benefits? I'm lactose intolerent so I wouldn't be using whole milk anyway? I really want to try this reading all of the benefits you all have posted, but I can't do this and my green smoothie in the morning...What do y'all think?

I make a green smoothie every morning and add my egg into it, so YES! :yep:

My green smoothie is modification of the orginal ingredients posted and I've had nothing but great benefits.

I'm so happy for all the ladies who are benefitting from this hair cocktail. Great and informative thread!

Do you ladies think I could put an egg in my green smoothie? I already put wheat germ oil and raw wheat germ in it so could adding an egg give me the same benefits? I'm lactose intolerent so I wouldn't be using whole milk anyway? I really want to try this reading all of the benefits you all have posted, but I can't do this and my green smoothie in the morning...What do y'all think?

No thank you. Length is not a problem for me, just thickness. My hair has always been thin to medium.
I thought I'd add, that actually this cocktail may be beneficial to you, too.

I'm drinking this primarily to regain my hair's thickness and 7 times as much, to be exact. I've always had lengthy hair, I've had to cut several inches (3+) several times because of thinning. So thickness is my number one priority. You may wanna jump on this bandwagon because the results are astounding. The added length and quick growth will be a bonus for ya. :yep:

That's exactly what I would do, Ghanaian dime, If i did green smoothies, i'd just combine the two. You'll love this. Let us know when you climb aboard.

I make a green smoothie every morning and add my egg into it, so YES! :yep:

My green smoothie is modification of the orginal ingredients posted and I've had nothing but great benefits.

Do you mind sharing your green smoothie recipe? Currently I use:

3-4 cups leafy green (2 different greens; kale and something else)
1 banana
blueberries
1 tablespoon wheat germ oil
1 tablespoon raw wheat germ
1 teaspoon maca powder
1/2 cup water

1 banana
blueberries
1 teaspoon maca powder
1/2 cup water

Hi, just curious, what does your shake normally taste like? Does it taste like spinach or like eating a green meal or can you describe it?

Hi, just curious, what does your shake normally taste like? Does it taste like spinach or like eating a green meal or can you describe it?

It's hard to describe. It doesn't taste like spinach because the banana and blueberries help mask this. I also add honey or agave for sweetner. It tastes like a green drink with banana and blueberries in it. I had to get used to it, but now I like it and miss it if I skip a day. Also, it depends on what greens you use. I've discovered when you use kale exclusively you don't even know there are greens in it. So I use kale all the time and add another green. Mustard is kind of bitter, spinach is ok. The best combination for me is kale and red chard.

Last edited:

1 banana
blueberries
1 teaspoon maca powder
1/2 cup water

THIS SOUNDS FAAAABULOOOUUSSS!:grin::grin::grin:

Ghanaian Dime,

This is what I use:

frozen mixed berries, wheat germ powder, brewer's yeast, almond milk or hemp milk, agave nectar, fresh romaine lettuce and spinach, cinnamon, and an egg.

However, my greens alternate from week to week. This week I'm adding in parsley and red and green oak lettuce. Other times it will be mixed greens or some other type of dark green mix.

I don't know the measurements, I just throw in and mix in whatever I feel like doing for that morning.

For the past two weeks, I was also adding cacao beans (raw source of chocolate) which have amazing benefits. It gave the drink a deep rich taste with some added texture, but I've run out and they're a bit pricey.

Your ingredients sound wonderful too! Good for you that you can do water with it, I don't think I could manage that, but the water probably brings the nutritional content of everything up a notch.

1 banana
blueberries
1 teaspoon maca powder
1/2 cup water

Morning Morning! I had my shake this morning. Quick question. Was there a substitute oil for the wheat germ oil or no? I cant remember. ......... ok one more question (dont hurt me) but what is brewers yeast good for?

^Some have subbed Flax Oil for Wheat Germ Oil and brewer's yeast is good for everything...just do a search, it's almost too much to mention here. Brewer's yeast is packed with nutrients, b-vitamins, it's a complete hair/skin/nail food fix. I have tablets, but I tired of taking them, they scratched my throat, kinda hard to swallow, when i tried blending them in my cocktail, i was always left with little tablets/pellets, so i just gave up.

Got my cocktail on, yaay!

Have a great day, Egglettes~

Thanks! This sounds great!

Ghanaian Dime,

This is what I use:

frozen mixed berries, wheat germ powder, brewer's yeast, almond milk or hemp milk, agave nectar, fresh romaine lettuce and spinach, cinnamon, and an egg.

However, my greens alternate from week to week. This week I'm adding in parsley and red and green oak lettuce. Other times it will be mixed greens or some other type of dark green mix.

I don't know the measurements, I just throw in and mix in whatever I feel like doing for that morning.

For the past two weeks, I was also adding cacao beans (raw source of chocolate) which have amazing benefits. It gave the drink a deep rich taste with some added texture, but I've run out and they're a bit pricey.

Your ingredients sound wonderful too! Good for you that you can do water with it, I don't think I could manage that, but the water probably brings the nutritional content of everything up a notch.

HΞy ladies i have been keeping up with my shakes and also taking chl and wheat grass. So far I've noticed cleare skin. Longer nails and eyelashes. I can't Rモ∀LLy tell about growth until i straighten it. I had a bad experience at a salon this week.. And i hope it didn't cause .М∈· a set back.

So you all are adding in the greens with your cocktail? I've been drinking the cocktail with the regular ingredients and then having my green smoothie (kale or romain lettuce or spinach, apple,water, agave nectar) later in the day. I'm just wondering how the kale would taste mixed in with almond milk...I don't know if I can stomach that. :lachen:

I have been reading this thread off and on and kudos to all you ladies for being consistent with this but has anybody posted progress pictures?

Back