*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
hey ladies. haven't posted here in a sec. i'm still on it. and yes, i have noticed looser hair pattern. it's still thick as all get out, but it appears to be a bit more springy and the curls more defined.

ah sooky sooky. You better stop.:lachen:

You guys, I was so sassy with my swangin' hair today with my cute halter sundress and little cardigan...reminded me of the old me~ yaaay * ofcourse i did get some swelling from the humidity, but it's okay, also - my thinner endz don't even bother me and my hair has more weight. I'm not gonna cut and my hair is barely touching my brastap -- double yaaay yaaay!!

Good Morning all!

I am still drinking my shake every morning faithfully!!!

Now for the hair update...

Well as I stated before, first I made some tea and applied it to my scalp (last week Thurs) and left that on until I washed on Sat. First I DC'd, poured the rest of the tea over my head. Left that on for about 20 mins, rinsed then washed then rollerset.

Well I can say that I still saw some shedding. Funny, while I was washing my hair, hardly no hair came out.(Before when I would wash my hair, A LOT would come out) Only started coming out when I started rollersetting. Another funny thing is after my hair dried and I started combing it into my usual bun, HARDLY NO HAIR CAME OUT!!! Strange.

Anyway, I am wondering if I should do the coffee one next? Also, could I use instant coffee?

Thx.

Good Morning all!

I am still drinking my shake every morning faithfully!!!

Now for the hair update...

Well as I stated before, first I made some tea and applied it to my scalp (last week Thurs) and left that on until I washed on Sat. First I DC'd, poured the rest of the tea over my head. Left that on for about 20 mins, rinsed then washed then rollerset.

Well I can say that I still saw some shedding. Funny, while I was washing my hair, hardly no hair came out.(Before when I would wash my hair, A LOT would come out) Exactly. This is what you should be aiming for. Only started coming out when I started rollersetting. Another funny thing is after my hair dried and I started combing it into my usual bun, HARDLY NO HAIR CAME OUT!!! Strange. :spinning: It's not strange. That's why we recommended this to you. This is very very effective. Simple yet unbelievably effective. :yep:
Anyway, I am wondering if I should do the coffee one next? Also, could I use instant coffee?I use coffee, never used tea. Do not use instant coffee it is not the same. Glad this is working for you.

Thx.
You can also put some in a spray bottle and spritz your scalp at morning and night if you like and that would help as well. I coffee as a leave-in scalp tonic and it works for me very well.

Wish I would have seen this thread earlier. I'd be tempted to try the original recipe for my hair, but the sight and smell of eggs and cow milk make me wanna gag! I saw a few alternative ingredients posted by some members (like almond milk instead of traditional, protein powder instead of egg) and I think I'll give that a try. I just hope that I'll get the same great results as the original recipe with eggs have apparently been giving many of you.

Thanks for all the suggestions, ladies. Please keep updating! :)

Thanks Elkaye, you'll love it and if you throw those ingredients together really quickly, you'll be shocked to see what it tastes like. If you didn't know it, you'd never think you were drinking a raw egg. Try it in almond milk, if that's a no go, hit up the protein powder. But I'd give it the ole' team try before i said no way. I even said that before I took the plunge. And I was a no raw-nothin' girl. Uh uh no way. My food has to be almost burnt for me to eat it, literally. :look:. So for me to tolerate this was HuGe for me. You (and your hair and your skin and your body) will be glad you did.

I think we have a new Egglette, y'all...Elkaye in tha howse!!

Wish I would have seen this thread earlier. I'd be tempted to try the original recipe for my hair, but the sight and smell of eggs and cow milk make me wanna gag! I saw a few alternative ingredients posted by some members (like almond milk instead of traditional, protein powder instead of egg) and I think I'll give that a try. I just hope that I'll get the same great results as the original recipe with eggs have apparently been giving many of you.

Thanks for all the suggestions, ladies. Please keep updating! :)

I am seeing results with my skin and hair. My hair is stronger and softer. I also noticed my hair is growing out quickly. My skin is so soft. The shake is good! The ingredients that I use are

Frozen mixed berries (raspberry, blueberry and strawberries)
1 scoop of Whey protein by Optimum-flavor cookies and cream
1 tsp of Wheat germ oil
1 organic egg
1 cup of orange juice
1 tsp of Tahitian Noni Juice

Thanks for the receipe!

You can also put some in a spray bottle and spritz your scalp at morning and night if you like and that would help as well. I coffee as a leave-in scalp tonic and it works for me very well.
I did the spray. I used Green (mint) tea. It kinda made my hair hard. I don't know if it was the green tea itself or what. I also need a different bottle because the one I have only sprays in a straight stream and does not cover a lot of area. I want a nice soft spray that sprays a good amount at one time. Know what I mean? :look:

Anyway, Thanks again ladies for all of your help. :yep:

I am going to put somemore of the "original" tea on my scalp tonight and do a co-wash Wed and rinse with the coffee. That is if I can get me a cheap little coffeemaker before then.:ohwell: If not, Gonna use the tea again.

LeontyneB, i've read that orange juice lessens the effectiveness of the cocktail, dang, i can't find that info, but you might want to forego the oj and use milk or a milk substitute. Just trying to help. If I find the info, i'll post, but i do remember reading about that.

you've got a good mix going on, too.

okay, at this point in time, I'm doing "so-so" in my hair care journey. I need faster growth. So, I said that to say, I'm thinking about being a potential egglette. :giggle:.. but I will know for sure in about 2-4 weeks after I get done reading up on this WHOOOLE ENTIRE THREAD. whew. Talk about homework. But, I'm skimming and reading nothing but good stuff. I'm also considering ovation cell therapy. But again, I'll know for sure within the next 4 weeks. I want to have some real length by Aug-Dec.

I HAVE EYELASHES!!!!! sorry for yelling but I am shocked. My eyelashes are so long and full. :grin:
I told you guys that your lashes will grow. I used to have to buy mega mascara to build up my thick lashes. They are getting thicker and longer where I only need great lash to get 'em to "Pop" - Great Lash never did the trick for me, I'm like what? My sistas are all jelly of me...I'm just batting my lashes at everybody....without hurting my arm, lol!!! sometimes you gotta work that wand....

okay, at this point in time, I'm doing "so-so" in my hair care journey. I need faster growth. So, I said that to say, I'm thinking about being a potential egglette. :giggle:.. but I will know for sure in about 2-4 weeks after I get done reading up on this WHOOOLE ENTIRE THREAD. whew. Talk about homework. But, I'm skimming and reading nothing but good stuff. I'm also considering ovation cell therapy. But again, I'll know for sure within the next 4 weeks. I want to have some real length by Aug-Dec.
Girl, you are already on it. You know you can not resist the pull of the waistlength cocktail...Welcome Egglette Amazing to our Nest!!!

Hi ladies :wave: Egglette newbie here. I will be joining you on Friday. That's when I'm going grocery shopping. I'm starting Weight Watchers on Monday so I need to organize my supplies if this is to work for me.

You all are so encouraging and have really stuck with this. Hope to have me some good results too.:yep:

Welcome Egglette Pretty Brown Eyes!!!

With results like this, you can't help but stick to it. Everyone is making comments like, ooooh, your hair is sooo thick!!! My hair is getting there, y'all. I am soo happy. I thank God for leading me to this drink.

He'll order your steps, everytime :yep::yep::yep:

~B*

Hi ladies :wave: Egglette newbie here. I will be joining you on Friday. That's when I'm going grocery shopping. I'm starting Weight Watchers on Monday so I need to organize my supplies if this is to work for me.

You all are so encouraging and have really stuck with this. Hope to have me some good results too.:yep:

I am doing so good. I have lost another 5 pounds. This week - started working ou. I walked on the treadmill Monday, today - lifted weights at the gym. Tomorrow is walking again, then the gym on Thursday. I had my shake immediately after my workout and I feel great.

Puffyyyyy, you're gonna make me get fine in 09', o-kay? Good work, chica. I'm inspired.

I am doing so good. I have lost another 5 pounds. This week - started working ou. I walked on the treadmill Monday, today - lifted weights at the gym. Tomorrow is walking again, then the gym on Thursday. I had my shake immediately after my workout and I feel great.

Oh crap I'm gaining weight again this is some mess. I don't even have to measure I feel and look dumpy, it's not muscle tone. I haven't been able to go the gym for a while and it's like that whey came with a vengance as soon as I stopped exercising. I'm gonna have to drop out. Wish ya'll luck ladies I can't deal with this fluctuation. My method has side effects that I'm not happy with.

GSista, so saad to see you go...but I totally understand.
I'm sorry your mix wasn't working for you and yes, with whey protein you definitely have got to work out to keep from blowing up. Either that or cut all carbs...which is what i did when i slimmed down using Atkins.

I wish you well and keep us updated with your progress. I still wanna see you make waistlength. You can do it.

{{Smooches}}
~Br*nze

Oh crap I'm gaining weight again this is some mess. I don't even have to measure I feel and look dumpy, it's not muscle tone. I haven't been able to go the gym for a while and it's like that whey came with a vengance as soon as I stopped exercising. I'm gonna have to drop out. Wish ya'll luck ladies I can't deal with this fluctuation. My method has side effects that I'm not happy with.

Hi Ladies. I wanted to check in in order to provide a mini update. I have been drinking the shake faithfully for 24 days now. It's hard for me to measure length since my hair is natural. However, I am happy to report that I am now able to use my Sally's large foam bun donut without any problem. My hair easily stretches around it with a little to tuck under where as before there is no way I could cover that donut with my hair. I couldn't even cover a itsy bitsy bun donut that I made from one thin dress sock. Anyhow, my experiences with the cocktail are going well. It's my breakfast in the morning and I'm never hungry until lunch. I used to always be hungry.

I've also noticesd that my hair is softer, thicker, and stronger. This week I am also using 2 eggs. I don't want those eggs sitting in the refrigerator too long.

**My 2 pound chihuahua loves the shake** She's waiting for it every morning, and she wants seconds.:spinning:

My added ingredients are:
frozen berries
lecithin (1 tablespoon)
brewer's yeast (3 tablespoons)
1 gelatin (1 packet)
vitamin C (1 teaspoon)

wow, i got the book about 3 weeks ago but only picked it up to read it today, can i say amazing???

i have read half of it already, i could not put the book down!!

that was a great find bronzebombshell :yep:
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
i only paid one cent :yep: but it is one of the best beauty books EVER!!

Hi Egglettes,

I am still keeping up with the shake even though I have not posted in a few days! I flat ironed my hair this last weekenend to check progress and I noticed some differences. The last time I flat ironed my hair was in January and it seemed much longer then, even my husband asked me if I had cut my hair. Do you think the shake or maybe the protein treatments (OCT) I have been using could be causing my hair to thicken and it seems shorter or what do you think could be happening? :perplexed

Back