*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
I will get these ingredients. I hope its good.

Don't know if you want to do the seaweed but I only do 1/4 of a nori sheet. I actually tossed it in there bc I had it for a while and tried eating it in other ways and it just was not something I could stick to. How am I going to put a fish taste in my mouth without an actual fish?! :rolleyes:

Mines taste like a big ole strawberry shake to me! :lick: The honey makes all the difference in sweetness that's for sure!

Not too sure about the seaweed. Ive only had it on sushi. I will do a little research on that.

Don't know if you want to do the seaweed but I only do 1/4 of a nori sheet. I actually tossed it in there bc I had it for a while and tried eating it in other ways and it just was not something I could stick to. How am I going to put a fish taste in my mouth without an actual fish?! :rolleyes:

Mines taste like a big ole strawberry shake to me! :lick: The honey makes all the difference in sweetness that's for sure!

Welcome Welcome Welcome to all the new Egglettes. I've had a family emergency and haven't been online. I'm so glad that you guys are joining our Waistlength Cocktail Hair Journey...you'll be amazed at the benefits. There's no hype, just see for yourself. I can't wait to see your posts after about a week.

Keep up the great work! Hope to talk to you guys soon.

Keep my nephew Mark in your prayers he is in the hospital and in need of healing. May God bless you all for interceding on his behalf. I'll give you guys an update and praise report.

Last edited:
Welcome Welcome Welcome to all the new Egglettes. I've had a family emergency and haven't been online. I'm so glad that you guys are joining our Waistlength Cocktail Hair Journey...you'll be amazed at the benefits. There's no hype, just see for yourself. I can't wait to see your posts after about a week.

Keep up the great work! Hope to talk to you guys soon.

Keep my nephew Mark in your prayers he is in the hospital and in need of healing. May God bless you all for interceding on his behalf. I'll give you guys an update and praise report.

So sorry to hear about that, adding Mark to my prayer list tonight! :yep:

Not too sure about the seaweed. Ive only had it on sushi. I will do a little research on that.

There's a few threads on here about sea veggies and whatnot due to all the vitamines and minerals they have. The benefits kick in from daily consumption of it. There are more threads but these are what I had subscribed to.
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=315281

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=105659

you can sub it with spirulina (sp?) and other sea veggie powders. I just happen to have the nori sheets left over. My next buy will probably just be the powder of some sort (more quantity and cheaper). Everyone into the pool!

You know what...I lied. I have had sushi. Isn't spirulina sushi? I have a powdered spirulina supplement that I was taking a while back. I couldn't take it. It taste nasty and dominated everything else that was in the glass. I stopped taking it.

There's a few threads on here about sea veggies and whatnot due to all the vitamines and minerals they have. The benefits kick in from daily consumption of it. There are more threads but these are what I had subscribed to.
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=315281

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=105659

you can sub it with spirulina (sp?) and other sea veggie powders. I just happen to have the nori sheets left over. My next buy will probably just be the powder of some sort (more quantity and cheaper). Everyone into the pool!

Thanks for the encouragement everyone!:rolleyes:

Dlove - I can't wait for your pics.:drunk:
HairHustla- I would decrease the protein powder to 1/2 of a scoop.:look:
SweetlyBlessed- Thanks for the reminder about nori sheets.:spinning:
Puffy Brown- I believe Spirulina is an algae, like Chlorella.:lick:

...and Br*nze. Jehovah Rapha Reigns! I anxiously await the praise report!:yep:

Thank you so much, my Sistas in Christ, Marky is making definite progress. Thanks for lifting him up, I knew I could count on all of you. Blessings

Yes, I got my cocktail in, i've been upside down here lately, but i made sure to get it. Also, i picked up a battery-operated smoothie maker for $5 at Ross. It looks really efficient. I can't wait to put it to use.

Blessings again, Br*nze

ps
I Love You All~ *hugs n kisses*

Thanks for the encouragement everyone!:rolleyes:

Dlove - I can't wait for your pics.:drunk:
HairHustla- I would decrease the protein powder to 1/2 of a scoop.:look:
SweetlyBlessed- Thanks for the reminder about nori sheets.:spinning:
Puffy Brown- I believe Spirulina is an algae, like Chlorella.:lick:

...and Br*nze. Jehovah Rapha Reigns! I anxiously await the praise report!:yep:

We are in sync sista! I had already done that cause I need to watch those calories but thanx so much for looking out for me! Love your comment about Jehovah Rapha reigns...yes he does!

Thank you so much, my Sistas in Christ, Marky is making definite progress. Thanks for lifting him up, I knew I could count on all of you. Blessings

Yes, I got my cocktail in, i've been upside down here lately, but i made sure to get it. Also, i picked up a battery-operated smoothie maker for $5 at Ross. It looks really efficient. I can't wait to put it to use.

Blessings again, Br*nze

ps
I Love You All~ *hugs n kisses*
Girl God can't fail! I am so very glad your nephew is okay! You take care too!

Continue to lift him up, ladies, we need all the support we can get, some of our family members aren't as knowledgeable about the faith process. Doctors can be so discouraging, but we knew who is the Chief Physician, right?

Thanks again,
I went to the hospital today and Mark's healing is manifesting right before our eyes!

Hope you guys had a great day~ My day has been awesome! I appreciate your love and support, it means so much to me.

G'nite, Egglettes and Happy Waistlength Hair Growing!!
I will not miss my cocktail tomorrow. i will not.

Blaque I burn off the calories in the treadmill but I've only been doing that for a week. Let's see the effect over the next 3 weeks. I have no idea how much I weigh though. But I don't feel heavier.

I just had my first shake. I went to sleep late last night, about 2:30ish and woke up at 6:30 with no problems. It felt weird cuz I normally can't get up so early. I was like "what am I gonna do so early in the morning? Should I study for my test tomorrow? Nahhhh":look: So I lay back down in bed for another 30 minutes and now I'm getting ready for school. I did this in September for 2 weeks along with lots of veggies and had the very same effect, deep sleep and waking up very early and 1/2" in 2 weeks. I only had about 4 hrs of sleep and I feel so wired. It's so weird ya'll. When I was on soy protein I never had this effect. I was sluggish as hell. I think there is really something to that soy and thyroid thing. Plus on soy my boobs blew up and were very plump. Now that I'm off soy protein my boobs have deflated. I miss my soy boobs. Oh well. That's my review, I have the energy from this whey protein again, I'm working to keep the weight off, now let's see if my hair is gonna sprout out like crazy again.

ETA: Bronze I wish Marky a speedy recovery.

Last edited:
Thanks GSista, Marky is getting better every second, literally.

Glad to know you are back in the nest. ;) That hair is gonna sprout, i tell ya.

Got my cocktail in again, today. I've been dragging myself outta bed. But, I would not miss my drink, no way. I can't wait to get a fridge at work. It'll be on then!

Oh yeah, my hair is getting harder and harder to pull into a pony....I'm so HaPpY about that!!!

Have a great one, Egglettes!

Blaque I burn off the calories in the treadmill but I've only been doing that for a week. Let's see the effect over the next 3 weeks. I have no idea how much I weigh though. But I don't feel heavier.

I just had my first shake. I went to sleep late last night, about 2:30ish and woke up at 6:30 with no problems. It felt weird cuz I normally can't get up so early. I was like "what am I gonna do so early in the morning? Should I study for my test tomorrow? Nahhhh":look: So I lay back down in bed for another 30 minutes and now I'm getting ready for school. I did this in September for 2 weeks along with lots of veggies and had the very same effect, deep sleep and waking up very early and 1/2" in 2 weeks. I only had about 4 hrs of sleep and I feel so wired. It's so weird ya'll. When I was on soy protein I never had this effect. I was sluggish as hell. I think there is really something to that soy and thyroid thing. Plus on soy my boobs blew up and were very plump. Now that I'm off soy protein my boobs have deflated. I miss my soy boobs. Oh well. That's my review, I have the energy from this whey protein again, I'm working to keep the weight off, now let's see if my hair is gonna sprout out like crazy again.

ETA: Bronze I wish Marky a speedy recovery.

Hi GS,

I am like you right now, I have only been on the shake for about 4 days now but I have lost 1.5 lbs so far...this is for you Blaque too, I only have one shake per day first thing in the morning and I am careful with the whey protein, I use only half a scoop as Essentual suggested. So far it is working nicely, I am going to bed at my usual time and sleeping deeply but waking up early full of energy. I normally get up at 5:45 but the last two days I have been waking up at 4:30 am on the dot and I feel fine. This is a complete turnaround for me because I am NOT a morning person in the least but I do not mind getting up now because of the way I FEEL! I don't know how long this will last but my wedding rings are beginning to slide around on my fingers and the scale is moving in the right direction. Oh, I also try to eat every 2 to 3 hours while at work, I will snack on an apple and cheese or some whole wheat crackers or even walnuts and raisins. For dinner I eat only meat and veggies and I have a nutrigrain bar and a glass of fat free organic milk for my last snack of the day. Also, I hate exercising but I have been doing belly dancing on videos for 20 to 30 minutes every other day. So I started out last week at 204 down from 207 the previous week and stayed at 204 for almost two weeks until I started the shakes now I have moved down to 202. Sorry so long and I Hope this helps...:spinning:

This sounds like a good plan, HairHustla, I may have to mimic you, I need to drop quite a few....

Hi GS,

I am like you right now, I have only been on the shake for about 4 days now but I have lost 1.5 lbs so far...this is for you Blaque too, I only have one shake per day first thing in the morning and I am careful with the whey protein, I use only half a scoop as Essentual suggested. So far it is working nicely, I am going to bed at my usual time and sleeping deeply but waking up early full of energy. I normally get up at 5:45 but the last two days I have been waking up at 4:30 am on the dot and I feel fine. This is a complete turnaround for me because I am NOT a morning person in the least but I do not mind getting up now because of the way I FEEL! I don't know how long this will last but my wedding rings are beginning to slide around on my fingers and the scale is moving in the right direction. Oh, I also try to eat every 2 to 3 hours while at work, I will snack on an apple and cheese or some whole wheat crackers or even walnuts and raisins. For dinner I eat only meat and veggies and I have a nutrigrain bar and a glass of fat free organic milk for my last snack of the day. Also, I hate exercising but I have been doing belly dancing on videos for 20 to 30 minutes every other day. So I started out last week at 204 down from 207 the previous week and stayed at 204 for almost two weeks until I started the shakes now I have moved down to 202. Sorry so long and I Hope this helps...:spinning:

This sounds like a good plan, HairHustla, I may have to mimic you, I need to drop quite a few....

Step right up with me girl! The shake jumpstarted my stalled efforts!

The following is what brought me to my original weight (197) (before hubby came on R&R Dec-Jan) Starting Weight in August of last year 236 which was my heaviest.
Came down to 226 by End of August
216 by end of September
212 by end of October
198 by end of November just in time for Hubby in December (got to 197)

This is what a typical day looked like oh and by the way I lost 38 pounds doing this: (but I got stuck in February at 207 and needed the shake to get me back going..thank you so much for that!!)

While at work, I wore ankle weights and ate every 2 to 3 hours small snacks such as fruit, nuts, yogurt or protein such as light lunch meat.

At work I would also take items to make oatmeal with flaxseed for breakfast because I am not the kind to get up early and fix breakfast.

At Lunch- I ate a full lunch of things like chicken, fish, with a salad or things like tuna salad with tomato and cucumber mixed with ranch dressing instead of mayo. I even had dessert sometimes with no problems

At home in the evening I would fix dinner which would consist of anything I wanted as long as it was NOT ANY OF THESE:
Bread
Rice
Potatoes
Potato Chips

I did eat plenty of these:

Veggies
Meats of any kind no matter the fat content
Lots of eggs
Peanut butter-be careful with this it can make you fat
Tuna
Chicken Salad
Fish
Fruits

In the early evening around 7 I had my last snack of the day and I normally ate sunflower seeds (already shelled) and tangerines...loads of them! I typically would have about 4 or 5 of those bad boys and a handfull or two of sunflower seeds.

I drank this and this only:

Green Tea and Water!! Lots of it!

I exercised with my belly dancing videos just about every evening which I love because they are not strenuous but they take the weight off and sculpt your body and they are fun! Plus you can use what you learn on your husband or SO.

You could try it out and see if it will work for you along with the shake for breakfast...oh, I drink the shake at 6:30 am and STILL go eat breakfast at 7:30 even though it is just a small breakfast. It gives me enough to last for a couple of hours so that I don't go for the bad stuff. I am able to block donuts, deflect pastries and booty bounce anything else bad coming my way!!! Hope this helps someone!!! :yep::yep:

Last edited:
Oh and I left off one very important thing,

I took a supplement called CLA or conjugated linoleic acid. If you want to know more about it you can PM. It is not a drug or anything, it is an amino acid that makes fat cells smaller. Ok, I am through!:grin::grin:

^Thanks for the info, HairHustla,
I can't wait to jumpstart my efforts.

Got my cocktail in, YaAy, but I'm sooo sleepy, only one more day til SpRiNg BrEaK!!!!!

I took a supplement called CLA or conjugated linoleic acid. If you want to know more about it you can PM. It is not a drug or anything, it is an amino acid that makes fat cells smaller. Ok, I am through!:grin::grin:

CLA really works!!

Off to purchse some CLA to use with my morning shake.

I have not determined if this is working for my hair but my jeans sure are loose now. So I will continue on this for the health benefits for sure. Come on size 10!!!!! :yep:

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!!!!!!

I had draama today....running late, and needed to put some air in the stupid tire. Not enough time to have my beloved shake!:wallbash:
I am so tired, not alert at all and am ready to go home:wallbash:

Off to purchse some CLA to use with my morning shake.

I have not determined if this is working for my hair but my jeans sure are loose now. So I will continue on this for the health benefits for sure. Come on size 10!!!!! :yep:

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!!!!!!

Girl I'm telling ya. I am on a roll. Pounds be gone! *waves hand in air to the left*

I'm all over this supplement. How long did it take before you started to see benefits?

Back