*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
At the end of week two now, I think I like the taste???
Can anyone tell me how much time before I see the difference?

Yep, got my drink on this morning, too. I pleased with my new growth as well. My hair is definitely coming in thicker. When i have a breakout, my face heals quickly and the dark spots are fading fast.

Have a great one!

So do you think the drink is helping with your skin as well????\
I have very dry skin hope it works for me.

It sure is helping minesm my therapist noted it a couple weeks ago. I actually got her hip to the website. She took the recipe for the shake

Most definitely it will help your skin, fades dark spots, fights breakouts, skin feels supple, glows...you should start noticing hair and skin changes for sure in a few days. Do you feel it in terms of your health? Many of us noticed this immediately, like day one.

Ladies, had a great day. Gone to sleep.

Welcome again to all the new Egglettes.

Please forgive me if i didn't respond to your posts, directly. I've been coming and going and here and there, but if you stay close to the original ingredients and take pictures of your hair and skin before and after, you'll be pleased.

What questions i miss, i know the other Egglettes will chime in and assist you with (feel free to pm me). There's some awesome ladies posting in this thread...you guys are in great company.

*smooches*
~Br*nze

^Thanks for the info, HairHustla,
I can't wait to jumpstart my efforts.

Got my cocktail in, YaAy, but I'm sooo sleepy, only one more day til SpRiNg BrEaK!!!!!
Hang in there Br*nze! You know the kids can drive you crazy :wallbash: at this time of year, cause the sap is rising! One more day, and then you'll get a nice little break! Wow! I can't believe spring break is so early this year...heck Easter is still a month away!

^Stella B., you know they will run you up the wall and down it!
Spring, Sprang, Sprung is what's up at our middle school. And with me going to the hospital every evening, i've been really stretched. God is good, because i have more energy than usual and the kids have been better behaved.

My nephew is continuing to progress. Prayer Warriors do your thing. It's a joy to see the miracle unfold...

I love this shake!!!! I am thisclose to my Q1 goal and I have over 2 weeks left. thankyou thankyou thankyou bronze. I have only missed the shake 4 days since I started. Now its a supergreen powered egg shake.

Well, I tried the shake tonight and I have to say.....THIS SHAKE IS REALLY GOOD!!!

I used everything the recipie called for:

~ 1 raw organic egg
~3/4 cup of Vanilla Soy Milk
~1 tablespoon of Wheat Germ oil
~ 2 tablespoon of "Raw" Wheat Germ
~1 tablespoon of "toasted" Wheat Germ
~ plus I added 1 tablespoon of Lecithin Granules to it.

Tomorrow morning I think I am going to add 1 teaspoon of Ground Flaxseed to it. I really love this stuff too.

The drink had a nice nutty flavor.

I have a question though...I noticed that on the container of the Lecithin, it says "SOY". Is the SOY one good or should I switch to the regular one. I did not notice until I brought it home tonight and opened it.

Pls let me know and if so, I will go and get the regular one.

Last edited:
I have the soy lecithin, also....i've been using it faithfully with no probs...welcome Egglette Luvmesumhair.

WE TOLD YA IT WAS GOOD!!!:spinning::yep::drunk::grin:

Well, I tried the shake tonight and I have to say.....THIS SHAKE IS REALLY GOOD!!!

I used everything the recipie called for:

~ 1 raw organic egg
~1 tablespoon of Wheat Germ oil
~ 2 tablespoon of "Raw" Wheat Germ
~1 tablespoon of "toasted" Wheat Germ
~ plus I added 1 tablespoon of Lecithin Granules to it.

Tomorrow morning I think I am going to add 1 teaspoon of Ground Flaxseed to it. I really love this stuff too.

The drink had a nice nutty flavor.

I have a question though...I noticed that on the container of the Lecithin, it says "SOY". Is the SOY one good or should I switch to the regular one. I did not notice until I brought it home tonight and opened it.

Pls let me know and if so, I will go and get the regular one.

I'm all over this supplement. How long did it take before you started to see benefits?

Hey Puffy!

I hope you are a patient person because CLA is for those who can WAIT! You will not notice anything for atleast 4 to 6 wks. Sorry girl but that is the truth. After then you will be like "Hey what happened to me"?? The stuff truly an honestly works but you have to wait on it and I mean wait...did I say wait??? One other thing, do not get on the scales thinking oh I will lose weight with this. NOPE, the scale will NOT move. But if you take it faithfully your fat WILL GET ON OUTTA THERE! HTH. :drunk:

Thank you for that honest report HairHustla, bcs i've tried cla and it did nada, however, my sis has used it faithfully for at least 5 years and swears by it. i think i took it for a month, but after 3 weeks, i couldn't see or feel anything so i quit. I think with alot of supplements, you have to take them for at least 2 (3) months str8 to get them to work. This is where i have probs, if i can't see or feel it in a week, maybe two, i'm moving on....

thanks for that review.

Hey Puffy!

I hope you are a patient person because CLA is for those who can WAIT! You will not notice anything for atleast 4 to 6 wks. Sorry girl but that is the truth. After then you will be like "Hey what happened to me"?? The stuff truly an honestly works but you have to wait on it and I mean wait...did I say wait??? One other thing, do not get on the scales thinking oh I will lose weight with this. NOPE, the scale will NOT move. But if you take it faithfully your fat WILL GET ON OUTTA THERE! HTH. :drunk:

Got my cocktail in, just finished it, i've been drinking borden hi-protein milk this week :lick:.

What you talking 'bout ? Six weeks *she says with both eyes almost popping out of her head* ok itz worth a try. Where do I get it?
Hey Puffy!

I've never heard of Borden high protein milk. More info please.
Thank you for that honest report HairHustla, bcs i've tried cla and it did nada, however, my sis has used it faithfully for at least 5 years and swears by it. i think i took it for a month, but after 3 weeks, i couldn't see or feel anything so i quit. I think with alot of supplements, you have to take them for at least 2 (3) months str8 to get them to work. This is where i have probs, if i can't see or feel it in a week, maybe two, i'm moving on....

thanks for that review.

Got my cocktail in, just finished it, i've been drinking borden hi-protein milk this week :lick:.

I've never heard of Borden high protein milk. More info please.
Borden High Protein Milk has 38% less fat than regular milk is naturally produced and not made with artificial growth hormones or rBST, 1 cup contains 10 grams of protein. It was on sale. :look:. I thought, hey, why not? You can pick it up at your grocer's...now this may be a regional product because it is manufactured out of Dallas.

I may buy it again, my stomach was not as aggravated as when i drink regular milk, so i've enjoyed it for the last couple of weeks.

Got my drink in today, too! Good Heavens, Saturday and Sunday cocktailin' ? Go figure. I've got to make up for those days i missed.

Drink up, Egglettes~

Most definitely it will help your skin, fades dark spots, fights breakouts, skin feels supple, glows...you should start noticing hair and skin changes for sure in a few days. Do you feel it in terms of your health? Many of us noticed this immediately, like day one.

Ladies, had a great day. Gone to sleep.

Welcome again to all the new Egglettes.

Please forgive me if i didn't respond to your posts, directly. I've been coming and going and here and there, but if you stay close to the original ingredients and take pictures of your hair and skin before and after, you'll be pleased.

What questions i miss, i know the other Egglettes will chime in and assist you with (feel free to pm me). There's some awesome ladies posting in this thread...you guys are in great company.

*smooches*
~Br*nze

I notice a difference in my skin but I started to tak the pretty skin pill at the same time --- over all very happy with my results.

I will have to continue antoher few weeks and check my hair!

Yum. I have drinking everyday since the beginning. My body doesn't like to be without it. If I don't take it my body knows. I think its all the vitamins in it
Borden High Protein Milk has 38% less fat than regular milk is naturally produced and not made with artificial growth hormones or rBST, 1 cup contains 10 grams of protein. It was on sale. :look:. I thought, hey, why not? You can pick it up at your grocer's...now this may be a regional product because it is manufactured out of Dallas.

I may buy it again, my stomach was not as aggravated as when i drink regular milk, so i've enjoyed it for the last couple of weeks.

Got my drink in today, too! Good Heavens, Saturday and Sunday cocktailin' ? Go figure. I've got to make up for those days i missed.

Drink up, Egglettes~

Hello, joining the bandwagon............wait for me!!!

I just started today with this concoction. However, since I now a STRICT vegan, I had to forego the egg. I used vanilla flavored soy milk (which is yummy) wheat germ oil and wheat germ. Hope the fact that I am leaving out the egg, does not hinder my progress. I wouldn't think so because wheat germ is good for you!

I notice a difference in my skin but I started to tak the pretty skin pill at the same time --- over all very happy with my results.

I will have to continue antoher few weeks and check my hair!
I'm glad to hear it. Let us know how it goes. Try to stay consistent and the results will be phenom.
Hello, joining the bandwagon............wait for me!!!

I just started today with this concoction. However, since I now a STRICT vegan, I had to forego the egg. I used vanilla flavored soy milk (which is yummy) wheat germ oil and wheat germ. Hope the fact that I am leaving out the egg, does not hinder my progress. I wouldn't think so because wheat germ is good for you!
Welcome Egglette Yvette!
Now I may be mistaken, but I think you are the first vegan Egglette. There's room for everyone. :yep: Glad to have you and you can really work this drink to your advantage. You are definitely off to a great start. You may want to add soy protein powder to your drink to pack on the protein for more effect. Let us know how it goes.

G'nite Egglettes and God Bless~

Hey ladies,

For some reason I am starting to notice weight gain with this shake so I am cutting out the whey protein and see if that will help, I was only using half a scoop but now I have stopped losing and started gaining so I will have to cut the whey out. Can't be going backwards:nono: As for hair progress, my new growth is really starting to stand at attention so I know the shake is working! Oh and PB, you can get the CLA anywhere, like GNC, Walmart, Walgreens and places like that. You all be blessed today!

^Good move, HairHustla, I noticed the same thing and I dropped the Whey powder, the weight gain immediately halted. I then started to drop some of what I gained. I'm sure you'll notice an immediate difference.

Havin my cocktail~ Cheers!

If its making you gain weight, I would definately leave it out. I couple other ladies had that same experience and stopped using it as well.

Hey ladies,

For some reason I am starting to notice weight gain with this shake so I am cutting out the whey protein and see if that will help, I was only using half a scoop but now I have stopped losing and started gaining so I will have to cut the whey out. Can't be going backwards:nono: As for hair progress, my new growth is really starting to stand at attention so I know the shake is working! Oh and PB, you can get the CLA anywhere, like GNC, Walmart, Walgreens and places like that. You all be blessed today!

Hey had my first shake this morning. I'm still busting it out on the treadmill and so far I don't see weight gain. Will have my second shake tonight.

Hey ya'll. Going on day 4 with this and I LOVE IT!!!

I also started adding 1/2 tablespoon of Agave to my shake to give it a little "sweetness"!

I don't know if this was asked before but is it OK for me to also drink this cocktail (minus the egg) at night before bed? So far I am drinking this in the morning (with the egg)

Thx

I drink a half order before I go to bed every night. It is a little easier for me because I am using whole powdered eggs.

Hey ya'll. Going on day 4 with this and I LOVE IT!!!

I also started adding 1/2 tablespoon of Agave to my shake to give it a little "sweetness"!

I don't know if this was asked before but is it OK for me to also drink this cocktail (minus the egg) at night before bed? So far I am drinking this in the morning (with the egg)

Thx

Luv, I've only had it at night a few times, with no probs. I keep promising to have this as a meal substitute, but i haven't gotten there yet, i'm weaning myself from night time eating. I think it would be okay, just monitor your progress. I'd love to go at this 2x a day.....

Back