*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
What does the kelp do? I need to start working out regularly too, I'm starting as soon as finals are over. :bouncegre:trampolin :drunk: I remember my hair used to grow a lot faster and shine more when I was working out on a regular basis, the internal is important! :yep:

There was a thread not too long ago that spoke about the benefits of kelp, I'll see if I can find it, I think I saved it and bump it for you.

I started taking kelp after I stopped taking spirulina (no reason I just ran out). I read a book called Sacred Woman years ago and she was all about ingesting sea veggies, so I figured why not!

They have similar benefits, one being good sources of iodine, they aid in your metabolism, and have high mineral contents. I haven't experienced any adverse reactions and I've been taking it for a while now.

OK ladies, I made my first drink using liquid eggs on Sunday. Since I couldn't find any EggBeaters with yolks after going to 3 differnt grocery stores, I ended up at whole foods getting their version of EggBeaters called ReddiEgg. I noticed on the side of the box, it was suggested to use this product in protein drinks and smoothies. :grin: So I brought home my liquid eggs, and got ready to make my drink...if a picture is worth 1000 words, then here's a few thousand of them for me to share. I like to keep it simple.

Ingredients I used
1jrj4k.jpg

It looked like this all mixed up
23rvipd.jpg

I substituted oat granola for the wheat germ. I've sworn off wheat for the next few months. Those big granola flakes left a nice cereal sludge at the bottom of my shake. Had to spoon it out like cereal.:perplexed
xfdv1j.jpg

It tasted OK, but I will be mixing up the flavors to keep things exciting. I take EFA on a regular basis, so no need for the wheat germ oil. I will also try adding fruit and juices too. I noticed that the drink got in my system quickly, because I felt flushed inside. I also noticed a burst of energy. The one thing I'll have to work on for next time is to drink this cocktail early in the day, because I had lots of gas 7 hours later, and you need to work off the drink during the day, so you can rest well at night. This is what my hair looks like now, and I'll do picture check-ins every 3 months.
2gucys9.jpg
f3zv5d.jpg

My longest ends can be stretched to the end of my shoulders. Heck, if I can just get to healthy hair, then any length I get will be great!

Tasty, Delicious?? :ohwell:
Healthy, Nutriious?? :lick:
So glub glub, I'm now a member of the egglet club!! Thanks, Br*nze and crew.

Yay Puddles! I'm drinking mine right now. And, my drink has the vanilla almond milk too--love that stuff.

Enjoy.

Me too. I tried drinking the original....but the vanilla has more flavor.:lick:

The main thing I'm hoping to gain from this is more energy I hear you ladies talking about. I desperately need it. :yep:

Hmmm vanilla almond milk sounds yummy :lick:, I may have to try that when I run out of milk! I'm still drinking my cocktail every other day, I just feel like I'll pass out if I drink it every day at this point, my body is still getting used to it. I haven't noticed any differences yet for real, but I've only drunk it twice.:rolleyes: I'm still waiting on my Wheat Germ Oil and EFA Oil to come in the mail (didn't seem worth it to drive so far to buy them this weekend, plus it was raining).

There was a thread not too long ago that spoke about the benefits of kelp, I'll see if I can find it, I think I saved it and bump it for you.

I started taking kelp after I stopped taking spirulina (no reason I just ran out). I read a book called Sacred Woman years ago and she was all about ingesting sea veggies, so I figured why not!

They have similar benefits, one being good sources of iodine, they aid in your metabolism, and have high mineral contents. I haven't experienced any adverse reactions and I've been taking it for a while now.
I bought Kelp a while back, i've been thinking of trying it again....please bump the thread,Duchesse, tia!

OK ladies, I made my first drink using liquid eggs on Sunday. Since I couldn't find any EggBeaters with yolks after going to 3 differnt grocery stores, I ended up at whole foods getting their version of EggBeaters called ReddiEgg. I noticed on the side of the box, it was suggested to use this product in protein drinks and smoothies. :grin: So I brought home my liquid eggs, and got ready to make my drink...if a picture is worth 1000 words, then here's a few thousand of them for me to share. I like to keep it simple.

Ingredients I used
1jrj4k.jpg

It looked like this all mixed up
23rvipd.jpg

I substituted oat granola for the wheat germ. I've sworn off wheat for the next few months. Those big granola flakes left a nice cereal sludge at the bottom of my shake. Had to spoon it out like cereal.:perplexed
xfdv1j.jpg

It tasted OK, but I will be mixing up the flavors to keep things exciting. I take EFA on a regular basis, so no need for the wheat germ oil. I will also try adding fruit and juices too. I noticed that the drink got in my system quickly, because I felt flushed inside. I also noticed a burst of energy. The one thing I'll have to work on for next time is to drink this cocktail early in the day, because I had lots of gas 7 hours later, and you need to work off the drink during the day, so you can rest well at night. This is what my hair looks like now, and I'll do picture check-ins every 3 months.
2gucys9.jpg
f3zv5d.jpg

My longest ends can be stretched to the end of my shoulders. Heck, if I can just get to healthy hair, then any length I get will be great!

Tasty, Delicious?? :ohwell:
Healthy, Nutriious?? :lick:
So glub glub, I'm now a member of the egglet club!! Thanks, Br*nze and crew.
I absolutely adore these types of posts! Pictures included, this thread is going big time! You are so welcome, girl your hair is thick, it's gonna be ferociously long and thick!

Me too. I tried drinking the original....but the vanilla has more flavor.:lick:

The main thing I'm hoping to gain from this is more energy I hear you ladies talking about. I desperately need it. :yep: Look out, Energizer Bunny, Puddles is on her way~ you'll feel it. By tomorrow, for sure...*br*nze says a little prayer for puddles to gain more energy*

Hmmm vanilla almond milk sounds yummy :lick:, I may have to try that when I run out of milk! I'm still drinking my cocktail every other day, I just feel like I'll pass out if I drink it every day at this point, my body is still getting used to it. I haven't noticed any differences yet for real, but I've only drunk it twice.:rolleyes: I'm still waiting on my Wheat Germ Oil and EFA Oil to come in the mail (didn't seem worth it to drive so far to buy them this weekend, plus it was raining).
i know that's right, why drive when you can shop online?! okay, prose princess, take your time, you'll know when it's time to up your cocktail frequency, until then, you're doing great! i bet you still tell a difference by next week, though.....

Father, I pray in Jesus' Name, that all ladies who are taking this cocktail to gain healthy hair and healthy bodies, will receive more than they ever dreamed - pressed down, shaken together and running over...and they will have healing and wholeness, nothing missing, nothing broken, in areas they didn't anticipate. I believe You will bless them with wisdom, insight, grace and favor to attain their heart's desire. Amen.

it's not my most articulate prayer, but i felt compelled....

Be Blessed,
~*Br*nze*~

How in the world did you guys add so many posts today? I am so sleepy right now I cannot even see straight. I will be back tomorrow.
I had my yummy cocktail this morning as with all mornings. At lunchtime I was not even hungry. I fasted for lunch (shame on me). I still at a normal dinner and I am stuffed! This drink is regulating my eating habits. I am staying consistent with the cocktail as the recommended ingredients. I add a tablespoon of soy protein and 1tbs flaxseed oil and drink daily. I have lost weight and am reaping the benefits. Honestly, I can say that I am starting to get see the affects with my hair. Certainly it is combination with all the care that I take but I noted this week that my hair is flourishing. I am so happy with everything. Me, my well beings, my sisters on this site, everything. God is so good to have brought us all together to share this wonderful journey that he has set forth for us. Bless you Br*nz for the kind prayer. It will endure forever.

Father, I pray in Jesus' Name, that all ladies who are taking this cocktail to gain healthy hair and healthy bodies, will receive more than they ever dreamed - pressed down, shaken together and running over...and they will have healing and wholeness, nothing missing, nothing broken, in areas they didn't anticipate. I believe You will bless them with wisdom, insight, grace and favor to attain their heart's desire. Amen.

Be Blessed,
~*Br*nze*~

Amen for the prayer, and thanks again for the inspiration. I also ordered Mary Ann Crenshaw's book so I can read up on how this special cocktail and diet work. Information is knowledge, and knowledge is power. Good night y'all!

Last edited:
HI Ladies, I just wanted to add my input as well being on this journey with the rest of you. I normally have not done this since I started the cocktail, but I missed 2 days of taking it. Yesterday I had oral surgery and had to leave @ 6:30 am to go for the 2 hour ride to the hospital. So I really was not in the mood to put anything in my stomach. And today I just opted not to drink it because I was still a bit sore from yesterday.

Anyway I just wanted to say I felt so guilty every time I miss drinking it. I've gotten so accostumed to taking it in the morning. It is my breakfast and it does keep you full for 2-3 hours. But it also does gives me gas. That's ok though! I am definately reaping the benefits as well with my hair.

I am on the strict cocktail from the book with the whole milk thing, the only item I've added is the squirt of chocolate/or strawberry syrup to add some type of flavor. Other than that I have followed the recipe to a tee!

I washed and cond. today using the Aveda Damage Remedy poo and cond. for the second time and decided to air dry. But was a bit too impatient and decided to get under my hooded dryer.

I am only 12 weeks post relaxer and now my hair feels as though I am about 28 weeks post. I know the cocktail is working but I must admit I am on my vitamins as well. I am insulin dependent and drink alot of water too. My hair was so nappy at the roots I could not comb it once it was completely dry. I had to use my Denman brush. I was so darn happy:lachen:

God is good!!!! And all of you ladies are wonderful as well. Thanks girl for that precious prayer but I must give a special shout out to my girls Br*nzeb*mbsh and PuffyBrown LOL!!!!:yep:

I am beginning to feel really good about all of the hard work, now it's time for me to start concentrating on my body. Yes I am going back to the gym. I purchased a 2 yr membership and only used the gym a total of 4 times.:wallbash: Now you know that's sad!!!! There is no excuse. OK I think I said enough for now, just wanted to let everyone know that I am still in this with you and thanks so much from the bottom of my soul for everything, every contribution, thought, idea, suggestion and prayers.

I could'nt have gotten this far without you!:nono:

Last edited:
Hi Ladies, Its been a month now since I've been on the shake ( faithfully).
I always enjoying reading this thread and keeping up with you Ladies...You are all so positive and encouraging....thanks

What an Awesome prayer! I felt it as I was reading it and I can’t thank you enough for it. And the timing is perfect. Yesterday I was re-braiding my hair and it is shedding a lot due to MT.

I decided to leave MT alone for a week or two and started taking garlic pills to stop the shedding. Seeing that much hair bothers me. I try to numb myself to it but I’m dong all I can to grow it and thicken it up so I got a little discouraged.

So I received it! And thanks again for the prayer!

You guys are more than welcome. I drank my Cocktail today, minus extra protein. I still feel full, but not stuffed. I like that.

Oh, gosh, I receive all of your well wishes and prayers and kind thoughts. You are a great group of Sistas. I even all of you who don't post, you guys are great, too ~ over 53,000 of you! So keep it up, I think this is special, and we'll reap benefits in so many areas, too many to speak of.

My hair is flourishing, as well.

I love the word FLOURISHING, it symbolizes, growth, lush and expansive and healthy and thick, full, limitless and longlasting, with deep roots and sweet fruit....FLOURISHING....

I pray all of your hair ~FLOURISHES~...

so quick question...how much growth are you ladies experiencing? I've only been taking this shake for 6 days so it's too early for me to tell. My shake consists of:

3/4 whole milk or vanilla soy (i alternate)
2 tbsp raw wheat germ
1 tbsp wheat germ oil
1/2 tbsp sugar
1/2 banana
1 raw egg

I'm a/b to add msm and maybe even vitamin c to it. i might jus take the vitamin c separately from the shake. but anywho, are you experiencing faster growth? tia

so quick question...how much growth are you ladies experiencing? I've only been taking this shake for 6 days so it's too early for me to tell. My shake consists of:

3/4 whole milk or vanilla soy (i alternate)
2 tbsp raw wheat germ
1 tbsp wheat germ oil
1/2 tbsp sugar
1/2 banana
1 raw egg

I'm a/b to add msm and maybe even vitamin c to it. i might jus take the vitamin c separately from the shake. but anywho, are you experiencing faster growth? tia
This is the cocktail verbatim, try to eliminate the sugar, complexsimplicity, it counteracts the effect of the shake...Dale Alexander mentions this in the book, to go as sugar-free as possible, sugar inihibits hair growth and causes hairloss...yes, my hair is growing faster and getting thicker, i haven't measured, but it's hoticeably more than before. i tried adding msm, but it made my nauseous, you may be able to handle it. I couldn't, so i'll take it separately as soon as i get some capsules, the tablets are too huge.

Be Blessed,
~*Br*nze*~

What an awesome thing to wake up to. Thanks sis and may the Lord bless you abundantly.
:kiss:

I love milk....but it no longer loves me.:nono:
So I had to find something that didn't upset my stomach. Soy didn't cut it. Almond milk was the only one that made the grade. I drink Almond Breeze:lick:
Breeze05tri195.gif
BreezeU06tri195.gif

I just wish they had half gallon containers.

Well today is day 3. One thing I have noticed......I don't get hungry throughout the day. I read so much abut drinking raw eggs yesterday. Some people actually put 3 in their smoothies every morning. They even give it to their kids. These people have been doing it for years and say it's the best thing that they could have done.

Thanks again Br*nze :grin:

This is the cocktail verbatim, try to eliminate the sugar, complexsimplicity, it counteracts the effect of the shake...Dale Alexander mentions this in the book, to go as sugar-free as possible, sugar inihibits hair growth and causes hairloss...yes, my hair is growing faster and getting thicker, i haven't measured, but it's hoticeably more than before. i tried adding msm, but it made my nauseous, you may be able to handle it. I couldn't, so i'll take it separately as soon as i get some capsules, the tablets are too huge.

Thanks so much!!! I did not know that. I really should go ahead and buy this book so I won't make any more errors. I was all excited a/b the sugar too because it made my drink taste a little better. lol. I'll find other alternatives

So my mom ate four out of my five bananas and I had no fruit to put in my shake this morning :wallbash:. But I'm actually glad she did because it was a lot more tolerable without it. I just added some caramel syrup to it, and there wasn't too much shake, plus it tasted a lot better. It didn't make me sick at all! Plus I left the MSM powder out, so that may have helped too. I can probably manage to drink my new mix every day so I'm excited. I don't know how the oils are gonna taste in it once they get here tho :ohwell:

so i was scanning through the thread and read that whole milk was better for this concoction. will it be just as effective with soy and/or almond milk? i've got some soy vanilla milk already and it doesn't really taste any different than my whole milk. will the almond milk taste better? since i just found out that putting sugar in my mix was a no no, i really want my drink to taste better but without nullifying some of the benefits of the other ingredients. TIA

Be Blessed,
~*Br*nze*~

Thankyou for the lovely prayer Bronze. :bighug:

so i was scanning through the thread and read that whole milk was better for this concoction. will it be just as effective with soy and/or almond milk? i've got some soy vanilla milk already and it doesn't really taste any different than my whole milk. will the almond milk taste better? since i just found out that putting sugar in my mix was a no no, i really want my drink to taste better but without nullifying some of the benefits of the other ingredients. TIA

I put Stevia Plus in mine.

Well almond milk is really healthy. Is it better....I think so. Get the unsweetened if you get it.

I use soymilk, bcs, whole milk make me gain weight...it's just as effective...i haven't tried almond milk, though I think I may get some this weekend...I've heard it's great!

I put Stevia Plus in mine.

Well almond milk is really healthy. Is it better....I think so. Get the unsweetened if you get it.

Oh, that's a thought. I am I'm bad, because I always get the sweetened kind. :look: Maybe I'll try the unsweetened and just add my agave nectar, which I already add to the sweetened version. :ohwell:

i have stopped adding sugar to mine and am not bothered by the taste. i still add a spoonful of ice cream though. maybe i can wean myself off that too. i don't want the sugar hindering my growth. i tried adding my chocolate Scandishake to it but that gave me stomach problems. i have vanilla Scandishake so i might try that instead of the ice cream and see if i still get stomach problems.

Back