*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
thx, I really needed this prayer :yep:. You're such a beautiful person, may God bless u girl.

Father, I pray in Jesus' Name, that all ladies who are taking this cocktail to gain healthy hair and healthy bodies, will receive more than they ever dreamed - pressed down, shaken together and running over...and they will have healing and wholeness, nothing missing, nothing broken, in areas they didn't anticipate. I believe You will bless them with wisdom, insight, grace and favor to attain their heart's desire. Amen.

it's not my most articulate prayer, but i felt compelled....

Be Blessed,
~*Br*nze*~

HI Ladies, I just wanted to add my input as well being on this journey with the rest of you. I normally have not done this since I started the cocktail, but I missed 2 days of taking it. Yesterday I had oral surgery and had to leave @ 6:30 am to go for the 2 hour ride to the hospital. So I really was not in the mood to put anything in my stomach. And today I just opted not to drink it because I was still a bit sore from yesterday.

Anyway I just wanted to say I felt so guilty every time I miss drinking it. I've gotten so accostumed to taking it in the morning. It is my breakfast and it does keep you full for 2-3 hours. But it also does gives me gas. That's ok though! I am definately reaping the benefits as well with my hair.

God is good!!!! And all of you ladies are wonderful as well. Thanks girl for that precious prayer but I must give a special shout out to my girls Br*nzeb*mbsh and PuffyBrown LOL!!!!:yep:

We are in it to win it. Nothing we cannot accomplish when we work together.

so i was scanning through the thread and read that whole milk was better for this concoction. will it be just as effective with soy and/or almond milk? i've got some soy vanilla milk already and it doesn't really taste any different than my whole milk. will the almond milk taste better? since i just found out that putting sugar in my mix was a no no, i really want my drink to taste better but without nullifying some of the benefits of the other ingredients. TIA

I don't think using soy will cause harm. Whole milk makes me gain weight. The way that I look at it is that Alexander wrote that book in 1969. I don't think that there was alot of talk about drinking other than whole milk for benefits. If you can tolerate whole milk than go for it. I tried whole milk for the first two weeks and gained weight faster than you know what. I do consume alot of milk though. I just cannot drink that much.

Oh Lawd over 1000 posts? I want to jump on the bandwagon but I don't know where to start LOL. I know you guys have gone through the trial and error stage, what seems to be working? I would love to drink my way to bsl (my goal for next year) I'm not trying to gain weight though :nono: I'm trying to loose. This is what I have so far

vanilla soy
raw egg :perplexed:
stevia
wheat germ (luv wheat germ)
are we omitting the oil?

You look like you are on the right track:yep:

The recipe calls for 1tbs of wheatgerm oil as well.
Personally I use wheatgerm oil and flaxseed oil. Along with the other ingredients.

Oh Lawd over 1000 posts? I want to jump on the bandwagon but I don't know where to start LOL. I know you guys have gone through the trial and error stage, what seems to be working? I would love to drink my way to bsl (my goal for next year) I'm not trying to gain weight though :nono: I'm trying to loose. This is what I have so far

vanilla soy
stevia
are we omitting the oil?

i have stopped adding sugar to mine and am not bothered by the taste. i still add a spoonful of ice cream though. maybe i can wean myself off that too. i don't want the sugar hindering my growth. i tried adding my chocolate Scandishake to it but that gave me stomach problems. i have vanilla Scandishake so i might try that instead of the ice cream and see if i still get stomach problems.
Let us know how it goes, you're almost there, and you won't miss the added sugar, promise! The cocktail will go down super smooth and fast, too...

Oh Lawd over 1000 posts? I want to jump on the bandwagon but I don't know where to start LOL. I know you guys have gone through the trial and error stage, what seems to be working? I would love to drink my way to bsl (my goal for next year) I'm not trying to gain weight though :nono: I'm trying to loose. This is what I have so farLooking good, just add wheat germ oil and fruit if you like and you are good to go...we are not omitting the oil, well some are, but the wg oil is part of the original recipe, so i'd go with it....

vanilla soy
stevia
are we omitting the oil?
Nope, keep the wg oil...it's soo beneficial...look for viobin brand wheat germ oil, it's cheaper and you still get all the bang for less buck...

As of today I am gonna start drinking green smoothie for dinner. I joined Pinkskates fitness challenge and I believe this will really boost my growth and it will definately help with the weight loss. I really need the push. But I can say this since I stop using the raw wheat germ I lost 2 pounds. :yahoo:

Hello to all the new members. Just jump right on in and everyone will help you out along the way. See over 1000 post is over whelming but dont let that stop you!

Ok egglet, what is a green smoothie?
You can't be coming up in here talking about you are going to try something without posting them ingredients. Now spill it!

As of today I am gonna start drinking green smoothie for dinner. I joined Pinkskates fitness challenge and I believe this will really boost my growth and it will definately help with the weight loss. I really need the push. But I can say this since I stop using the raw wheat germ I lost 2 pounds. :yahoo:

Hello to all the new members. Just jump right on in and everyone will help you out along the way. See over 1000 post is over whelming but dont let that stop you!

It is my breakfast and it does keep you full for 2-3 hours. But it also does gives me gas.

OK.....this stuff keeps me full to......but I also get gas. And this gas is like "Whoa!!" :curtain:
I don't think I can go on.....it makes you wanna :thud:
:lachen:

No more raw egg for me. :nono: Heck.......no one wants to be around me.
Heck......I don't wanna be around me. :lachen:

I came......I tried......it's not for me.
Keep it up ladies.......I'm going to follow your progress.

Thanks Br*nze.......you are a blessing to many.

:giggle: sowwy sis! I just finished it and it was really good!

I had 2 cups of raw organic spinach, 1/2 cup frozen pineapple & 1/2 cup frozen mango!

That was it and it was really good :lick: I was affraid it was gonna be bitter but I think the Egg Cocktail upgraded my taste buds!

I had an odd dinner which was my green smoothie, raw baby carrots with thousand island dressing and a banana! And I feel really good! About a year ago I was drinking green smoothie and my hair got all the benefits so I guess with the egg cocktail I'm about to have bling for hair!

Don't give up. That passes! (no pun intended:lachen:)
Blow there butts away..we are talking about beauty here. No pain no gain.:lachen:

Seriously, that gas will pass. Your digestive track is just adjusting to this wholesome goodness.:lick:

OK.....this stuff keeps me full to......but I also get gas. And this gas is like "Whoa!!" :curtain:
I don't think I can go on.....it makes you wanna :thud:

No more raw egg for me. :nono: Heck.......no one wants to be around me.
Heck......I don't wanna be around me. :lachen:

I came......I tried......it's not for me.
Keep it up ladies.......I'm going to follow your progress.

Thanks Br*nze.......you are a blessing to many.

Don't give up Puddles! The gas :giggle: only last for a little bit and it goes away!

:lol: that smilie is too cute. You got me crackin' up over here.

I was kinda thinking that.........I'm going to give it a little more time. But girl......I'm running folks away. :look::lachen:

Don't give up. That passes! (no pun intended:lachen:)
Blow there butts away..we are talking about beauty here. No pain no gain.:lachen:

Seriously, that gas will pass. Your digestive track is just adjusting to this wholesome goodness.:lick:

OK girl....it better (pass):lachen:
This mess "STINKS!!!" :thud:
I'm too cute to be smelling like this. :grin:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: I pretty much gave up cute when I found this site 3 years ago. I can't wait to where my hair out gain with it long, strong and healthy!

Oh.....forgot to ask........did or does anyone else get gas?:look:
Yeah, like all of us had the "wind" going...but it went away...we are gas-free, now...i was offending my own self.
OK girl....it better (pass):lachen:
This mess "STINKS!!!" :thud:
I'm too cute to be smelling like this. :grin:
i've never walked so fast to get out of the presence of others, I just refused to go out like that....:lachen:Peeeee-UUUUU!!!

SEVEN DAYS OF MENUS FOR THOSE WITH THINNING HAIR

Monday

Breakfast
Alexander Hair Cocktail

Lunch
½ canteloupe
1-c cottage cheese

Dinner
Alexander Salad (large portion)
Steak (lean, 4oz)
Milk 8oz glass
*optional (10-11pm)
Wheat germ oil mixture

Tuesday

Breakfast
Alexander Hair Cocktail

Lunch
Alexander Salad (small portion
Broiled lean hamburger on wheat roll
Milk (8oz glass)

Dinner
Salmon steak, broiled (3oz.)
Strawberries and cream (or other berries in season)
Milk (10oz glass)
*optional (10-11 pm)
Wheat germ oil mixture

Wednesday

Breakfast
Alexander Hair Cocktail

Lunch
Bowl of tomato and rice soup
Rye crackers and butter
Sliced orange (large)
Milk (8oz glass)

Dinner
Roast chicken (4oz)
Ripe banana-sunflower seeds milk shake (use 8oz. milk, 1 banana, and two tablespoonsful of sunflower seeds in blender)
*optional (10-11 pm)
Wheat germ oil mixture

Thursday

Breakfast
Alexander Hair Cocktail

Lunch
Tuna fish sandwich (use whole-grain bread)
Grapefruit sections, fresh (1/2 grapefruit)
Milk (10oz glass)

Dinner
Choice of soup
Whole-grain crackers
Butter (1 pat)
Choice of broiled fish or meat (3oz)
Alexander Salad (medium portion)
Milk or milk shake (no ice cream-use yogurt, choice of fruit and sunflower seeds, plus almond meal)
*optional (10 -11pm)
Wheat germ oil mixture

Friday

Breakfast
Alexander Hair Cocktail

Lunch
Cole salw
Choice of Fruit
Milk shake (use plain yogurt, orange juice and sunflower seeds in blender)

Dinner
Large steak, broiled (4 oz)
Choice of soup
Choice of fruit
Milk (10 oz glass)

Optional (10-11 PM)
Wheat germ oil mixture

Saturday

Breakfast
Alexander Hair Cocktail

Lunch
Hotdogs and beans
Pineapple wedges
Plain yogurt and sliced banana
Milk (10oz glass)

Dinner
Broiled liver with onions (6oz)
Melon in season
Milk (10 oz glass)
*optional (10-11pm)
Wheat germ oil mixture

Sunday

Breakfast
Alexander Hair Cocktail

Lunch
Cole slaw
Choice of fruit
Milk shake (use plain yogurt, orange juice, and sunflower seeds in blender.

Dinner
Large steak, broiled (4oz)
Choice of soup
Choice of fruit
Milk (10oz glass)
*optional (10-11pm)
Wheat germ oil mixture

How to Make the Alexander Salad
INGREDIENTS

green parsley , baby carrots, green watercress, red cabbage, green romaine lettuce, green cucumbers, green onions including shoots, green zucchini, red sweet onions, green celery, greenish alfalfa sprouts, green or red pepper, beige Jerusalem artichokes, red tomatoes.

Seasonings
oregano, choice of oil made from sunflower seeds, safflower seeds, or soybeans, lemon concentrate powder, orange concentrate powder, enzyme seasoning, lemon juice, organic mineral powder, almond meal.

(The last two items are generally available only in health food shops but can be specially ordered in other food stores.)

Wash and clean all vegetables. Do not remove outside skin layers of any vegetables except the red onion and sweet corn. Remember that all vegetables used must be served in their raw state.(Alexander, 1969, 154).

Wash and clean all vegetables. Do no remove outside skin layers of any vegetables except the red onion and sweet corn. Remember that all vegetables used must be served in their raw state.

You will need an oversized wooden salad bowl and large wooden spoon and fork. Since this is a salad of layer upon layer of greens designed to distribute oils effectively and to mask the odors of the onions, p lease follow mixing and tossing directions very carefully.

Take one-third of a bunch of green parsley. Cut up into quarter-inch long segments. Place pieces in bowl. Do same with one-third bunch of green watercress. Toss parsley and watercress in bowl.
Take ten to twelve leaves of green romaine lettuce. Cut up in half-inch segments. Place in bowl and toss together with parsley and watercress.

Add the vegetable oil of your choice (safflower seed oil, soybean oil, sunflower seed oil) as your fist salad dressing. Add about three tablespoonfuls of whatever oil you use. Now add the first of your seasonings. You can start with organic multiple mineral food substances if you like. This is a compound of finely ground vegetables and is usually sold in a container like a pepper shaker or bottle. It can be sprinkled directly on to the salad. Add one-half of a teaspoon of this seasoning to the ingredients. Toss all the green in the bowl. Add one-half of a teaspoon of oregano. Toss all ingredients. You'll note at this point how well the oregano and mineral food substances cling to the oiled greens.

Dice one-third of a bunch of green onions (scallions). Add to salad. Dice one-third of red onion. Add to salad. Toss all ingredients. Now add one or two teaspoonfuls of lemon concentrate powder. Sprinkle on greens. Follow this by overlaying the lemon concentrate with the same quantity of orange concentrate powder. (These last two are optional, but I believe they add zest to the salad.) Toss ingredients again. Add a generous handful of alfalfa sprouts. Squeeze one half of a fresh lemon onto salad. Toss ingredients. Add a tablespoonful of almond meal and toss.
Cut half a dozen Jerusalem artichokes in to bite size wedges. Add to salad. Cut either a dozen baby carrots or three large ones into thin slices. Baby carrots are far superior in flavor.) Add to salad and toss ingredients. Slice thinly a medium-size wedge of red cabbage as if preparing for Cole slaw. Add to salad.
Take one zucchini and one cucumber and cut up into quarter-inch ingredients. Now sprinkle enzyme powder freely on salad. Overlay this with another sprinkling of oregano and any or all of the other three powdered seasonings. Toss all ingredients again. Add one tablespoon of almond meal and toss again.
Chop into bite size segments five to six stalks of green celery. Use the green parts of the celery, not the white, which are referred to as "hearts of celery". Add to salad. Now dice one-half of either a green or a red pepper. Add to salad. Slice off the kernels of one or two ears of raw sweet corn. Add to salad and toss ingredients. Add one or two red ripe tomatoes. Cut into wedges and then slice wedges into quarters. Add to salad (Be sure to add tomatoes last as they bruise easily and cannot take too much tossing.) Add juice of remaining half of lemon to salad. Toss ingredients, but lightly this time.
You now have a really superb vegetable salad, one that is properly prepared. You can, if you wish, replace the various oils and seasonings mentioned above with a French dressing rich in herbs. If you do , add a little of this dressing at a time as you prepare the salad-let us say after adding every third, forth, or fifth vegetable to the bowl. Follow this by tossing ingredients evenly in bowl. In any case, avoid adding any salad dressing at the end of your preparations. You do not want the dressing to be concentrated on just a tiny portion of the salad. Otherwise, you will find it very flat to the taste.
At this pint, you may eat the Alexander salad as is or enrich it father with diced cheddar cheese, a can of tuna, or a pound of fresh shrimp, lobster, or crab meat. You may if you wish, add slices of leftover chicken. If you use the aforementioned seafood, add a tablespoon of mayonnaise and toss all the ingredients one final time.

Girly you are crazy:lachen:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: I pretty much gave up cute when I found this site 3 years ago. I can't wait to where my hair out gain with it long, strong and healthy!

I gave up a lot too....but can't give up being cute.:lol:

Yeah, like all of us had the "wind" going...but it went away...we are gas-free, now...i was offending my own self.

i've never walked so fast to get out of the presence of others, I just refused to go out like that....:lachen:Peeeee-UUUUU!!!

Well I took you all's advice.......I just drank another shake. This time without the whey. Taste the same....just not as thick.

I'm sure not looking forward to later on today.:nono: I'll be locking myself in my room with the windows "wide" open. :lol:

:lachen::lachen: you ladies are hilarious with your flatulence puns!

But yes, the gas shall pass, give it a few more days..your toxic eruptions should lessen :grin:.

just a quick check in...I've been drinking my egg shakes pretty faithfully, at least 5 times per week...I haven't bought the wheat germ oil yet because they were out of it when I went to Whole Foods. Worse comes to worse, I'll break down and order it from the net. Anyway, I had to get a pretty drastic hair cut about 3.5 weeks ago because STRESS had eaten my hair up! Seriously, ya'll STRESS is the DEVIL! Anyway, I went back this past weekend, after 3 weeks and the hairdresser told me I looked like I could use a relaxer (as in...I looked like I had about 6 weeks of newgrowth) and a trim (my style is already trying to grow out). I reminded her that 1) it's only been 3 weeks so too soon for a relaxer and 2) my intentions are to grow my hair back so I'm not trying to maintain the short style...we'll just have to work on some transition styles while it's growing and until it gets long enough for me to bun again....

Now, I was supposed to be posting a starting pic, which I took, but I'm on my work computer...nevertheless...either soon or at the end, I should definitely have a good, stunning, marvelous, jaw-dropping before/after progress pics!

HHG!

Br*nze.......what's the "Wheat Germ Oil Mixture?"
That's simply wheat germ and wheat germ oil...a few folks wanted to know if it was mandatory. It's up to personal preference, however, it is part of the original recipe, so I say, yes, definitely get both for your cocktail...

Back