*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
just a quick check in...I've been drinking my egg shakes pretty faithfully, at least 5 times per week...I haven't bought the wheat germ oil yet because they were out of it when I went to Whole Foods. Worse comes to worse, I'll break down and order it from the net. Anyway, I had to get a pretty drastic hair cut about 3.5 weeks ago because STRESS had eaten my hair up! Seriously, ya'll STRESS is the DEVIL! Girl, it's nothing but...alot of my issues with my hair were rooted in stress. i've also whacked off soo much hair in the last few years, i should have saved it all to make myself a real nice lace front wig...LOL!Anyway, I went back this past weekend, after 3 weeks and the hairdresser told me I looked like I could use a relaxer (as in...I looked like I had about 6 weeks of newgrowth) and a trim (my style is already trying to grow out). I reminded her that 1) it's only been 3 weeks so too soon for a relaxer and 2) my intentions are to grow my hair back so I'm not trying to maintain the short style...we'll just have to work on some transition styles while it's growing and until it gets long enough for me to bun again....

Now, I was supposed to be posting a starting pic, which I took, but I'm on my work computer...nevertheless...either soon or at the end, I should definitely have a good, stunning, marvelous, jaw-dropping before/after progress pics!

HHG!
Yaay, Kimberly, you and me together, girl, you and me together!

Forget that! I plan to stay cute as long as possible; gas an all:lachen:
Tell them that a new french perfume....le'gascous. It has a slightly pungent smell until you get used to it:lachen:

:lachen:

I gave up a lot too....but can't give up being cute.:lol:

Well I took you all's advice.......I just drank another shake. This time without the whey. Taste the same....just not as thick.

I'm sure not looking forward to later on today.:nono: I'll be locking myself in my room with the windows "wide" open. :lol:

I should be writing my final paper but...:look: I just like to keep whoever's interested updated on my experiences with this cocktail lol. I bought some strawberry syrup at Walmart yesterday and my wheat germ oil came in the mail so I had a strawberry shake today :lick:. Took me back to elementary school with the strawberry milk cartons that were hard to get cuz everybody bought them and they ran out before my class went to lunch lol! The only thing is, the wheat germ oil had a VERY weird taste to it and it probably would have been better without it. But this was the first combination I used and was able to drink the entire thing! :drunk: Also the first time I've had it two days in a row, so I'll be drinking it daily from now on. :drink::cheers::fat:

My flaxseed oil finally kick in any my skin feels wonderful. With the winter came the dry skin and since I'm not using wheat germ oil my skin started to suffer as it normally does this time of year. It took about a good week and a half to kick in.

Egg Cocktail - A gurl can really start to fall madly in love with herself with this drink. :lachen: You should see me caressing hands! :giggle:

I should be writing my final paper but...:look: I just like to keep whoever's interested updated on my experiences with this cocktail lol. I bought some strawberry syrup at Walmart yesterday and my wheat germ oil came in the mail so I had a strawberry shake today :lick:. Took me back to elementary school with the strawberry milk cartons that were hard to get cuz everybody bought them and they ran out before my class went to lunch lol! The only thing is, the wheat germ oil had a VERY weird taste to it and it probably would have been better without it. But this was the first combination I used and was able to drink the entire thing! :drunk: Also the first time I've had it two days in a row, so I'll be drinking it daily from now on. :drink::cheers::fat:
go PPrincess, go! good for you!

has this been known to cause weight gain?
No, it actually has been known to cause weight loss....

My flaxseed oil finally kick in any my skin feels wonderful. With the winter came the dry skin and since I'm not using wheat germ oil my skin started to suffer as it normally does this time of year. It took about a good week and a half to kick in.

Egg Cocktail - A gurl can really start to fall madly in love with herself with this drink. :lachen: You should see me caressing hands! :giggle:
Girl, you and me both, my hubby was like, ga ga over my smooth and soft body...winter skin is heck, usually!

There was a soy milk question a couple of days ago and I happen upon this today

http://www.holisticonline.com/remedies/Hair/hair_loss-diet.htm
...European studies have found that soy protein reinforces hair and stimulates its growth. In one study, The hair growth increased by 15 percent. Tofu and soy milk are good sources of soy protein. Other good sources of protein are: low-fat cheese, eggs, fish, beans, brewer's yeast and yogurt....

HTH!

I received an email from Honeyville. Discount for anyone who is interested. This is where I buy my powdered egg.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS from Honeyville Farms:
SUMMARY: Act now! Get 10% off your entire order from Thursday, December 11, 2008 thru Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 6:00PM PST. Simply enter coupon code HOLIDAY80 during checkout. Stock up and save! Also, check out a phenomenal deal on 2 pound pouches of cocoa in the Clearance category.
http://store.honeyvillegrain.com/clearance.aspx
LONG VERSION
Happy Holidays from all of us here at Honeyville Farms. As 2008 draws to a close we're all looking forward to a Holiday Season full of family, friends, and plenty of good eats. But before we can get to the fun, we've got a great promotion for all of our Newsletter subscribers. We're offering 10% off your entire order (excluding shipping) for a limited time only. From Thursday, December 11th, 2008 thru Tuesday, December 16th we're offering 10% off the entire online store. Simply order as usual and enter the coupon code HOLIDAY80 during checkout. This is a great time to stock up and save.
We're also featuring a great buy on our Gourmet Mint and Cherry Hot Cocoas. Due to a production overrun on a special project we're offering 2 pound packages (24 servings) of Gourmet Cocoa, regular $6.49, for just $2.89. 24 serving of our delicious, gourmet cocoa for just $2.89. It's unbeatable. If you act now, you can get an even better deal by applying your HOLIDAY80 discount.
Visit us at http://store.honeyvillegrain.com. Act now as this discount will end promptly on Tuesday December 16, 2008 at 6:00PM PST. If you have any questions, concerns, or just want to place an order over the phone call us, toll-free, at (888) 810-3212 and ask to speak with Internet Sales. We're happy to help. Happy Holidays to you and yours.
Chris Ondatje
Director of E-Commerce
Honeyville Food Products, Inc.
[email protected]
(888) 810-3212 ext. 1001
*10% off does not apply to shipping. Discount valid for INTERNET ORDERS placed from Thursday, December 11, 2008 thru Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 6:00PM PST. For assistance call (888) 810-3212 and ask for Internet Sales.

This message was sent by: Honeyville Grain, Inc., 11600 Dayton Drive, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Powered by iContact: http://freetrial.icontact.com
To be removed click here:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=1036184262&l=34889&s=2CV4&m=4102934&c=34723
Forward to a friend:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/sub/forward?m=4102934&s=1036184262&c=2CV4&cid=34723

I am still in awe of what this stuff has done for my skin. Unbelievable.

Guess what ladies.....that foul presence is gone. :grin:
Thanks for telling me not to give up.
Now I want the more energy and pretty skin to kick in....:yay:

Holla, GSista~

How's it going, Mis Amigas? This is a great day...good on energy...wanna get some stuff to make my salad this weekend. Has anyone tried it yet?

Good Hangin' Puddles, We told ya!

Buenas dias por a mi. Gracias!

I am waiting until after the holidays to try it. There is too much stuff going on in my neck of the woods.

Holla, GSista~

How's it going, Mis Amigas? This is a great day...good on energy...wanna get some stuff to make my salad this weekend. Has anyone tried it yet?

Good Hangin' Puddles, We told ya!

Hey Bronze, Holla back. The last 3 days I really fell off. I've been sooo busy working out that my diet went to crap. Idk why I let that happen when I needed it the most. But I had to work out, track and field season has started and if I don't train it'll be a loss for me. I think the soy powder is kicking in with my growth. Monday 22nd is my reveal date. I hope I'm touching the tip of my nose by then. A girl can only wish right?

Oh wait a minute, my reveal date is this Monday 15th. I started taking the shake on the first. My experiment was for 2 weeks from the first. Damn time flies so fast. It really doesn't feel like it's been close to 2 weeks already. Wow. Well ya'll will see Monday and let me know what you think. I stretched my hair today and it's past the point it was when I took the pic on the 3rd, I think that it's a considerable amt. of growth given the fact that I do 0.5 to 0.75 inches per month. But that's just me.

ah..you gonna be in trouble...you gonna git it!
lol

Hey Bronze, Holla back. The last 3 days I really fell off. I've been sooo busy working out that my diet went to crap. Idk why I let that happen when I needed it the most. But I had to work out, track and field season has started and if I don't train it'll be a loss for me. I think the soy powder is kicking in with my growth. Monday 22nd is my reveal date. I hope I'm touching the tip of my nose by then. A girl can only wish right?

OK, seriously...I just lost 2 lbs.:yay: This mix helps me to stay full until lunch. I am exercising, but it's only been 4 days of constant use of my mix and I'm very happy I found this thread. The one day I went without my mix and ate badly,and I was very sick to my stomach.:ohwell: It is helping me to focus on healthy eating. My skin is getting better and I had no cramps or nausea during my period. I'm convinced that it will help me reach my goals health wise and hair wise. I'm not sure if I'll ever add wheat germ oil, but I'm very happy with it as is!:yep:

I know what you mean.
I went shopping today and in a hurry I decided I would'nt do the shake for breakfast. 2nd time since starting the challenge:wallbash:. Well I decided to splurge a little (since I'd been doing so well on my plan). I bought a juicy burger. Well I have indigestion so bad right now. It is almost 6:00 and I ate that at 12.00. Six hours later. I have eaten all day. I am going to have the shake for dinner and never, ever skip my wonderful breakfast shake again.

OK, seriously...I just lost 2 lbs.:yay: This mix helps me to stay full until lunch. I am exercising, but it's only been 4 days of constant use of my mix and I'm very happy I found this thread. The one day I went without my mix and ate badly,and I was very sick to my stomach.:ohwell: It is helping me to focus on healthy eating. My skin is getting better and I had no cramps or nausea during my period. I'm convinced that it will help me reach my goals health wise and hair wise. I'm not sure if I'll ever add wheat germ oil, but I'm very happy with it as is!:yep:

I really haven't been as consisitent with my shake like I would've liked to but I will try to prioritize better. Maybe if I was more consisitent I would've gotten more growth. But I'm thankful for what I got.

I finally did it for the first time today. Once you get your head right, you wouldn't even know there was egg in the mixture. Here's what I did:

1 egg
wheat germ
Vanilla Soy Milk
Blueberries
I didn't have wheat germ oil so I just took some flax :look:

I work from home most days of the week and I have acquired the bad habit of staying up late. I'm usually tired around noon and have to take a lunch nap :lol: I went through the whole day and realized that I didn't need a nap, in fact I wasn't tired at all. I had so much energy. :blush: This seems like a keeper!

One more queustion. Do you think it would make a difference if I used pasterized eggs? I use it when baking, its supposed to eliminate the salmonella factor but I wasn't sure if it would have the same nutrients.

http://www.safeeggs.com/

anyone considered this?

Hey Bronze, Holla back.

Oh wait a minute, my reveal date is this Monday 15th. I started taking the shake on the first. My experiment was for 2 weeks from the first. Damn time flies so fast. It really doesn't feel like it's been close to 2 weeks already. Wow. Well ya'll will see Monday and let me know what you think. I stretched my hair today and it's past the point it was when I took the pic on the 3rd, I think that it's a considerable amt. of growth given the fact that I do 0.5 to 0.75 inches per month. But that's just me.

I really haven't been as consisitent with my shake like I would've liked to but I will try to prioritize better. Maybe if I was more consisitent I would've gotten more growth. But I'm thankful for what I got.

I finally did it for the first time today. Once you get your head right, you wouldn't even know there was egg in the mixture. Here's what I did:

1 egg
wheat germ
Vanilla Soy Milk
Blueberries

I work from home most days of the week and I have acquired the bad habit of staying up late. I'm usually tired around noon and have to take a lunch nap :lol: I went through the whole day and realized that I didn't need a nap, in fact I wasn't tired at all. I had so much energy. :blush: This seems like a keeper!

One more queustion. Do you think it would make a difference if I used pasterized eggs? I use it when baking, its supposed to eliminate the salmonella factor but I wasn't sure if it would have the same nutrients.

anyone considered this?
Girls, all i can say is, y'all are cuttin' up! Weight loss! No Naps! Extra NRG! Feeling ill if you eat fat! This is toooo much! This drink does all that? I am sooo happy for each of you...

GSista~ Don't sweat it, I'm sure your progress is excellent! Just think once you've done this for a month straight! Hair to There, I'm tellin' ya!

The rest of you with your good eating habits, i'm just mad and wanna be where you all are :wallbash:...i'm comin' for ya! That Br*nzed Hourglass is on it's way!!:grin:

Hi Br*nze and crew!! Just wanted to share with you all that I had my fifth hair cocktail earlier today, at around lunch time. Usually by 5:30, I'm starving, and ready for dinner. Do you know that I am not even hungry and its 8:30 in the evening? My nutrional drink has kept me full for 7 hrs!!!!:spinning: I am so excited that I don't have the desire to eat anything else before I go to bed. Now this is a first for me, but it shows the potency of this drink. Members have reported that it will give you energy, keep your stomach full, is nutritionally sound, make your chest bigger!!???:grin: make your skin glow, and help your hair to grow! Did I leave anything out?
Lets drink up, ladies 'cause I have a feeling we're on to something really good here...

Hi Br*nze and crew!! Just wanted to share with you all that I had my fifth hair cocktail earlier today, at around lunch time. Usually by 5:30, I'm starving, and ready for dinner. Do you know that I am not even hungry and its 8:30 in the evening? My nutrional drink has kept me full for 7 hrs!!!!:spinning: I am so excited that I don't have the desire to eat anything else before I go to bed. Now this is a first for me, but it shows the potency of this drink. Members have reported that it will give you energy, keep your stomach full, is nutritionally sound, make your chest bigger!!???:grin: make your skin glow, and help your hair to grow! Did I leave anything out?
Lets drink up, ladies 'cause I have a feeling we're on to something really good here...

:blush: I missed that one!! :nono::nono::nono:

I'm planning a reduction next year. Lets just hope this isn't the case for me :lachen:

http://www.deliciousorganics.com/Controversies/eggsactly.htm

Salmonella is really a threat in a fast food breakfast place or restaurant. And even there, salmonella infects only one egg in a million. The problem is that salmonella can grow quickly in breakfast places since eggs sit out and get mixed together with other eggs where the bacteria can multiply. If one egg is infected and is mixed with others and not kept refrigerated, the salmonella can grow quickly. These restaurants tend to use conventional eggs too since they are cheaper than free range and organic eggs. There is a slim chance of infection from a healthy hen. There is really no threat at home where eggs are properly handled, especially eggs from free range organically fed hens. Salmonella outbreaks have greatly declined in past years due to increased awareness of the proper handling of eggs and cases of salmonella in the home are very rare indeed. "They" still say to cook yolks completely but many of us still enjoy eggs over easy from fresh organic eggs.

1 egg
wheat germ
Vanilla Soy Milk
Blueberries

anyone considered this?

WooWooWoo...yes, some of our boobs have gotten, em, er, "perkier-er" This may not happen to you, chica, but if you're gettin' a reduction, you'll have no probs, anyway...i think this happened to me bcs i drank whole milk...that's a no-no for me-me.....you should be okay...

True Words of Wisdom, True Words of Wisdom...

Back