*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
MzRhonda, also have her take l-cysteine, 1000mg with orange juice every day. That will work wonders. Wonders, I tell you.

Thanks for that...she is excited. We did drink one this morning already without the wheat germ and with protein powder.....I used 1% milk and some water, protein powder, raw egg and some frozen strawberries......she loved it and was not aware that egg was in it.

I'll get the wheat germ today and more fruit and follow the original recipe starting tomorrow.

My youngest has natural long thick hair that I flat ironed last night and now my oldest is jealous...hers is above shoulder length and relaxed...and we have been trying to get it back to it's healthy state over the summer...hers used to be very long and thick, even when first relaxed. Although I have been taking care of her relaxed hair, when I am not around, or while she is at school her style changes(the protective style turns into hair hanging down) and or she uses the flat iron :nono: before she goes to school(my husband and myself are already at work at htis time) so her ends are damaged. She likes to have her hair hanging(like her yt girlfriends)and does not understand our hair is different thus we care for it differently and need to protect the ends.

I'm hoping this cocktail will help.

My kids and I just had our 2nd for the week.....this time I was able to add the Wheat Germ. I could not find the wheat germ oil...I hope that is o.k....we added a half of banana and a few frozen strawberries and I also opened a capsule of my HSN pills and dumped the powder in. :grin: Yummy.

I would definitely work on getting wg oil, it would add to your results, tremendously - if you don't have it, you may want to substitute another type of oil for max results.

hey guys. I have sort of been following this thread and wondered how i can tweak the recipes. I have hyperglycemia so alot of the fruits and juices I can't do. My hair is now about 2 inches from apl. I am trying to be full apl by december. any ideas?

hey guys. I have sort of been following this thread and wondered how i can tweak the recipes. I have hyperglycemia so alot of the fruits and juices I can't do. My hair is now about 2 inches from apl. I am trying to be full apl by december. any ideas?
No juice needed. The original recipe calls for milk. Strawberries are low in sugar so you can use that. There are many fruits that are low on the glycemic index.

The fruits and veggies to stay away from are:

Bananas
any dried fruit including raisins
watermelon
Frozen fruit with sugar added
canned fruit in any syrup
beets
corn
parsnips
white potatoes
turnips

Welcome back, Dfavor, you were definitely missed! Stock up on the wheat germ oil this time, okay? (Like I can give advice, I only order 2 at a time :grin:).

:grin: I've only been ordering 2 as well at a time. What website are you using to order yours? I think the last time I ordered from Vitamin Shoppe.

Hey Egglettes!

I haven't forgotten about you all... or the cocktail. I've been consumed with my job search. But persistence has paid off and I'm starting another gig. Yay me!

I love the cocktail now more than ever! This week I'm blending vanilla soymilk, wheat germ, banana, strawberry and egg. I ran out of flaxseed oil, so I'll have to make another trip to the market this week.

Hope you all are doing well. I've missed you guys!

Congrats on the new job!!! I have been without employment for 4 months. God has blessed me with new job this week also!! I'll be starting on August 10th! God is so Faithful!!! Glory!!

Still doing my cocktail. I have not had it today yet, because I am in conference calls till 12, but I will have it for lunch. HTH!!

Hey twin! Let's welcome Egglette Jujubelle to our Nest!

Follow Angelicus' lead. She's exactly right. And you only need fruit for taste, not for results. So join, us, won't you?

Divinef, I believe I bought my wgo from www.iherb.com , $9 for 16 oz, you can't beat that no way, no how.

:grin: I've only been ordering 2 as well at a time. What website are you using to order yours? I think the last time I ordered from Vitamin Shoppe.

Congrats on your new job, girlie! May God anoint you with favor and you rise to the top for God's hand is upon you!

I pray that all those seeking employment or promotions on their job - that your name, resume, application, references, background check will rise to the top so that those in authority to hire you will call you. That your words will be led by Holy Spirit in the interview process and that God will raise up somebody, somewhere to use their power, their ability and their influence to get you hired in Jesus' Name! Amen!
~ always remember, sow a seed to meet your need~

Congrats on the new job!!! I have been without employment for 4 months. God has blessed me with new job this week also!! I'll be starting on August 10th! God is so Faithful!!! Glory!!

About to cocktail it, Egglettes, Thanks for checking in!

Thanks so much Rhonda!!! Things have been so rough around here financially, but God!!! He always has a plan and I know we'll get back to where we need to be in His time.

You will!

We have been there done that, living on 1 income while I was taking care of my Mom...we are slowly but surely getting things back on track financially since my going back to work after 3 years, albeit a pay cut but God is good. Stay strong and faithful.

Welcome to all our new egglets! You will enjoy your time here, learning how to grow healthier longer hair! Just checking in, looks like everyone is doing OK with their cocktail. I'll be having mine later on today around lunchtime. :lick:

Last edited:
Hey Everybody!

Just checking in...ya'll know how I do...LOL! Hubby is home so I am pretty occupied but still cocktailin' and I have him on the cocktail too, for the health benefits of it..so far I am shocked because my husband does not do anything without a doctor's ok but he is doing the shake!!!! Mom and sister are still on board and its doing wonders for them too! I still do the chlorella/spirulina incorporated in my shake so that I can get ALL the good stuff at once. Things are lovely and blessed and my hair is...guurrrrl! I will have to update with pictures very soon. I am very proud of my progress because I am a slow grower and this has helped me to the ultimate, like nothing else. I hope there are blessings abound for you all too! Love ya!!! :yep::yep:

HH

Thanks GANicole!
So I take it we have a newby?

Welcome Egglette GANicole to our Nest!! Woop Woop!!

If I've already welcomed you, 4give me, I've been all over the place....:spinning:

Thanks, Bronze! No you have not welcomed me before. :) I quietly became an Egglette about 2 weeks ago. I try to drink a shake 2 times a day but I am not as consistent with that as i want to be. However I can usually get at least 1 shake in a day. I am using the original recipe and adding frozen fruit. So far, so good!
It is too early to see any improvements in my hair but my energy is 10 times better when i have a shake in the mornings.

Good luck to you all!

Thanks, Bronze! No you have not welcomed me before. :) I quietly became an Egglette about 2 weeks ago. I try to drink a shake 2 times a day but I am not as consistent with that as i want to be. However I can usually get at least 1 shake in a day. I am using the original recipe and adding frozen fruit. So far, so good!
It is too early to see any improvements in my hair but my energy is 10 times better when i have a shake in the mornings.

Good luck to you all!

Good idea. I think I'm going to switch to do doing it in the morning. My tail has been dragging lately.

Egglettes, welcome Mrsjones to our Nest!!!

So, I take it you've been on the band wagon for a while, now? How long have you been cocktailin' it? Happy to have you. Doing at night gives me too much energy. I wanna go to bed :yawn:.

Good idea. I think I'm going to switch to do doing it in the morning. My tail has been dragging lately.

Back