*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
had my cocktail this afternoon, ladies! get your drink on...I will have to look for a bag of those mangoes, thanks for the info foxee! I am back in town now (actually have been since sunday) and went to the store sunday evening to re-up on eggs. I got one of those 2 1/2 dozen cases so that should last me for a while. Sometime this week I will go and stock up on the wheat germ oil because I am on my last bottle.

Health update!!

My job requires we get a yearly health analysis and the results dictate our health insurance premiums etc..

So...I now have 'real' proof that my Egg Drink--with the entire egg---is not causing my cholest. etc... to be bad (like I was kinda wondering about)

My cholest as a whole is actually better---my HDL (good) is better and my LDL (bad) is lower. The dr. said its because I have been exercising and eating better since January.
(Total choles. 150/63...ideal for women is 180 and below and 50-59 for hdl)

I was soooo happy to hear my cholest wasnt through the roof b/c I have been ON IT with my egg drink :lol:

Cheers and happy drinking :woot:

ps.....so make sure we are also eating well and EXERCISING (she stressed this) while getting our long thick hair :yep:

Yessss!!! Awesome news. A verifiable report. Thanks so much for posting and putting many of us at ease about eggs and cholesterol.

Drink up!
Health update!!

My job requires we get a yearly health analysis and the results dictate our health insurance premiums etc..

So...I now have 'real' proof that my Egg Drink--with the entire egg---is not causing my cholest. etc... to be bad (like I was kinda wondering about)

My cholest as a whole is actually better---my HDL (good) is better and my LDL (bad) is lower. The dr. said its because I have been exercising and eating better since January.
(Total choles. 150/63...ideal for women is 180 and below and 50-59 for hdl)

I was soooo happy to hear my cholest wasnt through the roof b/c I have been ON IT with my egg drink :lol:

Cheers and happy drinking :woot:

ps.....so make sure we are also eating well and EXERCISING (she stressed this) while getting our long thick hair :yep:

:yep: There have been numerous reports of hair growth through out the thread. New growth is coming in faster and thicker for all who have consistently had the cocktail. :yep: I've updated with my own progress checks. Others have as well.
Is anyone growing hair with this? I haven't seen anyone say anything about that.

oh yeah, forgot to mention my mom made me an egg shake today!!! :yay:

it was delicious :lick:

she added pineapples and coconut :lick: i swear she is too creative, that was my best shake to date!!!

i may do this all the time now, it was tooooo toooo good :lick:

oh yeah, forgot to mention my mom made me an egg shake today!!! :yay:

it was delicious :lick:

she added pineapples and coconut :lick: i swear she is too creative, that was my best shake to date!!!

i may do this all the time now, it was tooooo toooo good :lick:

"...if you like pina coladas...and gettin' caught in the rain...":lachen::lachen::lachen:

Is anyone growing hair with this? I haven't seen anyone say anything about that.

Hello sunshinelady,

Yes, ma'am we're growing it. I need to update the siggy pic for May 09, but June 09 update is coming in a few weeks so I may just hold off and do it then. Other than a minor set back last month due to some previous heat damage, I've been going strong, and growing thick and shiney since Nov 08. Don't be scurred. Just do your research and dive in. I believe you will enjoy the same wonderful results as many othe Egglettes.:yep::yep::yep: HTH, HHG!

E-

I have major shrinkage (I'm a natural 4B) so I can't say how much my hair has grown, but it definitely has a sheen to it. And since I've been drinking it I have very, very minimal shedding. And it's done wonders for my skin.

I'm out of this one ladies...
everytime i drank this shake, i had major pangs in my stomach for 30-40 minutes.

Good luck!

Did you use cow's milk or soy milk? I know if I were to ever to drink it with cow's milk I'd probably experience stomach cramps. Maybe if you post your recipe and we can pinpoint the problem.

I agree with Foxee, if you are using regular milk, this will definitely do it. I mentioned this in an earlier post. I couldn't drink cow's milk for years. I recently started to drink it again, but i would have cramping, diarrhea and gas for centuries. I'm sure if you tried almond or rice milk - if you can't tolerate soymilk, these may help. I'd hate for you not to get the results you were aiming for....

Did you use cow's milk or soy milk? I know if I were to ever to drink it with cow's milk I'd probably experience stomach cramps. Maybe if you post your recipe and we can pinpoint the problem.

I have major shrinkage (I'm a natural 4B) so I can't say how much my hair has grown, but it definitely has a sheen to it. And since I've been drinking it I have very, very minimal shedding. And it's done wonders for my skin.

I'm out of this one ladies...
everytime i drank this shake, i had major pangs in my stomach for 30-40 minutes.

Good luck!

I had these as well. I now use almond milk. Also, when I tried the WGO, I got them, I replaced that with flax seed and now my shake is fine. Hope you find a remedy.

you and me both, Br*nze! I had one this evening instead. I would just like to say that this past thursday (June 11th) marked 2 months on the cocktail for me, and this past sunday (june 14th) marked 3.5 years natural for me.

I also went to the store yesterday to get more wheat germ oil, L-Cysteine and chlorella (I plan on going back to that thread but I actually started the other stuff today) and they were out of oil! The lady ended up getting some sent over from another store for me and they told me I could pick it up tomorrow.

They actually called this morning but I got tied up and could not get over there today.

My hair continues to thicken and hang. I took a break from my buns for a few days last week when I was out of town and wore my hair down. I figured I deserved it after being disciplined with bunning and baggying hardcore since december.

All of my friends were drooling over my hair.

Even I couldn't stop looking at it in the mirror while it was drying on our way to see my friends and on the way back home!! I also absolutely loved how I could just wash and go and my hair was blowing and drying in the breeze while riding in the car.

I took some camera-phone pics with bf's phone, so when he comes home I will get them off his phone and post. I didn't bring my digicam with me; unfortunately I left it behind during the rush to get out the house and get on the road.

This one lady at the hospital where my bf's mom was a patient complimented me and was touching in it (I had it down the day before at my pre-birthday celebration dinner with friends and then put it in a bun and baggied and tied my hair up for the night, then took the bun down the next day, sprayed it a little and put one of my big headbands over it.) and I gave her lots of info and resources (as well as this website and several others i frequent) because she was saying both her daughters were natural and she was trying to find stuff to use for them.

I even gave her the recipe to the cocktail. Maybe she and her daughters will become egglettes. I told her to call me if she had questions but I haven't heard from her yet.

ok...off to wash my hair now even though I really want to watch Juice on BET right now! I missed it earlier because I was doing some stuff in the kitchen, including having my evening cocktail.

get your drink on, ladies!!!

Last edited:
I had these as well. I now use almond milk. Also, when I tried the WGO, I got them, I replaced that with flax seed and now my shake is fine. Hope you find a remedy.

Using rice milk, nonfat dry milk, soy milk, almond milk instead of cows milk has definitely helped in tweeking the recipe to fit my individual needs. Just do a little research to find out what vitamins minerals and proteins milk offers, and then find a milk sustitute that offers similar benefits. Just like Aspire said, you can also do the same with the other shake ingredients. Finding a good replacement ingredient that you like makes the shake more enjoyable.:lick:

you and me both, Br*nze! I had one this evening instead. I would just like to say that this past thursday (June 11th) marked 2 months on the cocktail for me, and this past sunday (june 14th) marked 3.5 years natural for me.

I also went to the store yesterday to get more wheat germ oil, L-Cysteine and chlorella (I plan on going back to that thread but I actually started the other stuff today) and they were out of oil! The lady ended up getting some sent over from another store for me and they told me I could pick it up tomorrow.

They actually called this morning but I got tied up and could not get over there today.

My hair continues to thicken and hang. I took a break from my buns for a few days last week when I was out of town and wore my hair down. I figured I deserved it after being disciplined with bunning and baggying hardcore since december.

Even I couldn't stop looking at it in the mirror while it was drying on our way to see my friends and on the way back home!! I also absolutely loved how I could just wash and go and my hair was blowing and drying in the breeze while riding in the car.

I took some camera-phone pics with bf's phone, so when he comes home I will get them off his phone and post. I didn't bring my digicam with me; unfortunately I left it behind during the rush to get out the house and get on the road.

This one lady at the hospital where my bf's mom was a patient complimented me and was touching in it (I had it down the day before at my pre-birthday celebration dinner with friends and then put it in a bun and baggied and tied my hair up for the night, then took the bun down the next day, sprayed it a little and put one of my big headbands over it.) and I gave her lots of info and resources (as well as this website and several others i frequent) because she was saying both her daughters were natural and she was trying to find stuff to use for them.

I even gave her the recipe to the cocktail. Maybe she and her daughters will become egglettes. I told her to call me if she had questions but I haven't heard from her yet.

ok...off to wash my hair now even though I really want to watch Juice on BET right now! I missed it earlier because I was doing some stuff in the kitchen, including having my evening cocktail.

Girl, you are just too cute! You're a walking advertisement for the hair cocktail. Recruting egglets all along the way!! I can imagine everybody looking at your hair blowing in the breeze while in the car, and you feeling like a cover girl! Keep rockin' that hair; can't wait to see the pics!! :drunk: Happy hair cocktailing!!!

I had a 2 egg cocktail for both breakfast and dinner. Lunch was an all veggie flatbread from Subway with sweet onion sauce....

...it was a good day. LOL!

Girl, you are just too cute! You're a walking advertisement for the hair cocktail. Recruting egglets all along the way!! I can imagine everybody looking at your hair blowing in the breeze while in the car, and you feeling like a cover girl! Keep rockin' that hair; can't wait to see the pics!! :drunk: Happy hair cocktailing!!!

Thanks StellaB!!! It was just so bouncy and full...I couldn't help but to shake it all around.

It might be a while getting those pics off bf's phone...it is so damn RAGGEDY. It took me 10 minutes to email myself ONE picture. That is NOT the business. I keep telling him to get a new one and he acts like it costs fiftyleven million dollars. He is probably due for 5 new phones by now as tore up as this one is. But I can't complain because it came through for me in a pinch when I didn't have a camera. :lachen:

Anyhoo...it took a little while to wash and condition tonight. I was gonna deep condition but needed to update my fotki with some decent june pics (this time from the digital camera).

My own eyes were like :shocked: at some of those pics.

I was trying to hang to see if I could post the pics tonight but I am struggling to stay awake so I will call it a night and come back tomorrow and upload.

goodnight egglettes!

:yawn::fat::lick::sleep::cheers::kissing4::cup::grouphug::cloud9::grouphug3::wavey::woohoo::sunshine::thatsall:

Day 30 :thumbsup:

Raw Egg
2% Milk
1 large sliced strawberry
Raw Wheat Germ
Ground Flaxseed
Wheat Germ Oil
Olive Oil
1 Scoop Vanilla Soy Protein

Oh ShortyC~ I bet your hair is b-e-a-utiful! That many compliments tell the story. I bet you've got great hair under your wrap. At least your friends had a chance to appreciate it! So come on with the pics!!

I'm so happy for your progress... and I take it, you have a birthday coming up? When, Mama?

**patiently waiting.....**
Thanks StellaB!!! It was just so bouncy and full...I couldn't help but to shake it all around.

It might be a while getting those pics off bf's phone...it is so damn RAGGEDY. It took me 10 minutes to email myself ONE picture. That is NOT the business. I keep telling him to get a new one and he acts like it costs fiftyleven million dollars. He is probably due for 5 new phones by now as tore up as this one is. But I can't complain because it came through for me in a pinch when I didn't have a camera. :lachen:

Anyhoo...it took a little while to wash and condition tonight. I was gonna deep condition but needed to update my fotki with some decent june pics (this time from the digital camera).

My own eyes were like :shocked: at some of those pics.

I was trying to hang to see if I could post the pics tonight but I am struggling to stay awake so I will call it a night and come back tomorrow and upload.

goodnight egglettes!

:yawn::fat::lick::sleep::cheers::kissing4::cup::grouphug::cloud9::grouphug3::wavey::woohoo::sunshine::thatsall:

Good morning egglettes! I got up this morning, made my shake like I always do, packed for breakfast when I get to the office and as I was driving to work I realized I had forgotten to put the egg in!

Guess it'll be a protein egg shake for dinner.

Have a great day!!!

Good morning egglettes! I got up this morning, made my shake like I always do, packed for breakfast when I get to the office and as I was driving to work I realized I had forgotten to put the egg in!

Guess it'll be a protein egg shake for dinner.

Have a great day!!!

I've done this before Natural Love, forgot to put in the egg in my drink.:spinning: To make up for it, I would remember to put some chopped egg on my lunch salad, or eat egg salad on crackers, or some other dish during the day that contained eggs. I'm assuming the body knows how to assimilate the ingredients once they're in the stomach, even though they're consumed at different times of the day! I'll be cocktailing shortly, egglets! Have a wonderful day!

Last edited:
Essensual, I didn't know you could get an all veggie flatbread at subway. Let me find out!! I was just in there tuesday night. how is it?

Thanks br*nze...I am working on the pics right now. My birthday was last wednesday on June 10th, but my bf was arranging a surprise get together for me with some of my friends from college that ended up not really being a surprise because he ended up having to tell me about it.

But i thought it was really sweet what he was trying to do. We ended up getting together on the 7th for dinner, and then on my actual birthday one of the friends in attendance was in town with her son and he took us out to dinner AGAIN. He is such a sweetheart!!!

I'm getting the pics together to post right now.

natural love, I did that last monday too....and then was wondering why my stomach was growling so hard (after having a cocktail earlier that morning when that NEVER happens) sitting in the hospital waiting room. then i realized I didn't put any egg in there!!! So I made another cocktail when we got back to the house.

My Bf was asking mad questions about the cocktail last week while we were out of town. Finally I just told him ain't nothing to it but to do it!

He can ask questions all day long but he won't get the benfits from it unless he drinks. His hair will grow to a certain point and then there's this patch in the middle of his head that is thinning. It's been that way since I met him, and he said his hair had been like that for years. I've tried to put him on to a lot of things, but like most men he is stubborn and slow to accept change, afraid of the unknown, all of that.

I told him I could lead him to the fountain but I can't make him drink the water.

I asked him why everything I tell him about is always so hard for him, especially when he has sipped on my cocktail before, just never had a full glass.

Just finished my cocktail!!! :lick:

tsk tsk....Men. My DH was like that until i mixed up a growth potion and got a bald patch re-grown on his head...now, he's all ears :grin:. every one is diggin all my advice and natural recipes and such, now. before they were just thinking i was :spinning:. He'll take the plunge, he won't be able to resist...just give him time, ShortyC, just give him time.

:yep:

Essensual, I didn't know you could get an all veggie flatbread at subway. Let me find out!! I was just in there tuesday night. how is it?

Thanks br*nze...I am working on the pics right now. My birthday was last wednesday on June 10th, but my bf was arranging a surprise get together for me with some of my friends from college that ended up not really being a surprise because he ended up having to tell me about it.

But i thought it was really sweet what he was trying to do. We ended up getting together on the 7th for dinner, and then on my actual birthday one of the friends in attendance was in town with her son and he took us out to dinner AGAIN. He is such a sweetheart!!!

I'm getting the pics together to post right now.

natural love, I did that last monday too....and then was wondering why my stomach was growling so hard (after having a cocktail earlier that morning when that NEVER happens) sitting in the hospital waiting room. then i realized I didn't put any egg in there!!! So I made another cocktail when we got back to the house.

My Bf was asking mad questions about the cocktail last week while we were out of town. Finally I just told him ain't nothing to it but to do it!

He can ask questions all day long but he won't get the benfits from it unless he drinks. His hair will grow to a certain point and then there's this patch in the middle of his head that is thinning. It's been that way since I met him, and he said his hair had been like that for years. I've tried to put him on to a lot of things, but like most men he is stubborn and slow to accept change, afraid of the unknown, all of that.

I told him I could lead him to the fountain but I can't make him drink the water.

I asked him why everything I tell him about is always so hard for him, especially when he has sipped on my cocktail before, just never had a full glass.

Just finished my cocktail!!! :lick:

Back