*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
ROFL!!! That is too funny! I have only used the original recipe with no additives other than frozen fruit and I did not gain any weight. If anything, I think my muscle mass improved so my body shape got better (IMO). HTH!

I have noticed that my muscles seems to be more visible since I started this.

I am liking what I see. Except for those 5 pounds I am sending to Foxee:yep:

Natural Love, do not make your cocktail in advance. Directions state to drink immediately and I wouldn't want the raw egg to sit up - that would not do good things to your tummy. :sad: The cocktail is something you want to take within 10/15 minutes or so. Hope that helps~

Probably not.:drunk: Sounds delish though:lick:. I would be more thann happy to give you those pounds I am trying to lose. (smile)

I would like to know if the shake can be made in advance. Maybe at night for my morning cocktail if keeping it refrigerated or maybe for a couple of days, of course keeping it in the fridge. That would save lots of time.

"As the Egglettes Drink" < Luv it.
Yep, you're good on the OJ. Drink up. :lick:

Thank you so much Bronze, you are always so positive and warm:yep:
So let me be sure, you are saying that OJ is okay? I didn't know there was an issue with juices, I missed out on that episode of "As the Egglettes Drink". :grin:

Whoa. So your doc approved of the cocktail and thinks that exercise will take care of it? Keep us posted, Pretty.

And make sure to continually monitor your body's signals. You were very astute and picked up on the changes really quickly. Good work. You know your body, Chic.

I went to the doctor yesterday and yes my cholesterol is high. I told him about my shake and he said it's fine however I need to exercise to burn off the cholesterol I am ingesting, otherwise it will just stored up in my body.

I haven't taken my cocktail in two days, but will back on it in the morning.

You are just too cute for your own self. :spank: I am spanking you, but I ain't mad at ya. There's just something about the summer that makes a girl just wanna go all out...I wanna wear my hair out EVERday, but I try to hold back, aiming for my goal...:ohwell:. It'll pay off, though. But, not drinking your cocktail!!!? Oh, that's a double spank :spank::spank:. Girl, don't get besides yourself, now! :grin:

Got my drink in today....I've been SLACKING!

Weather got hot--hair got longer (and now I think I'm cute :lol:) and I have been wearing it straight and down :spank: and not drinking my drink :nono:

I'm back on it--and the hair is in a bun for the entire week!

Ditto.

HairHustla,
Congrats on the hair, health, and Spiritual progress! We have faith that you will achieve your goals. Keep up the good work! You be blessed also.

CG

NATURAL LOVE - please don't drink your cocktail that was made in advance. I don't want you to get ill. Please don't get ill. Let me know how you are doing. I've been at hospital all day and haven't checked the thread until now. I pray this doesn't upset your stomach.

I will try tonight. Thanks for the warning about the banana.... will post how it goes tomorrow.

Yes, I have gained weight. I thought it was due to the egg itself, but perhaps it is the flaxseed. I used to add two large heaping tablespoons, but in light of the discussion on extra boobage, I've cut back this week.

Thanks for asking your question, because I honestly would not have made the connection!:ohwell:

I wonder why. Too acidic?

Anyway, I went to purchase the flaxseed to add to my shake in hopes of enhancing boobage:blush: but I noticed that for 2 tblsp it has over 100 cals.

While the increase in the boob area is enticing, I am still trying to lose those pesky 3-5 pounds. Has anyone that uses flax seed/oil noticed any weightgain?

Thanks

NATURAL LOVE - please don't drink your cocktail that was made in advance. I don't want you to get ill. Please don't get ill. Let me know how you are doing. I've been at hospital all day and haven't checked the thread until now. I pray this doesn't upset your stomach.

Thanks for this....I didn't make it tonight. I will take your advice and make it in the morning.

You were at the hospital...Is everything ok? I pray that it is...

Thanks again.

Oh, thank God you read my post. Whew. I don't think that would have ended nicely. You are more than welcome. I really didn't want you to drink that pre-made cocktail...

Ok, i was at hospital bcs my nephew is coming out of a coma and I was visiting him. He's been in hospital now for about 3 months. My fam and I go every other day, most times - everyday. So that's where we were until late last night.

Please continue to lift Mark up. Prayer is what has gotten him this far. I thank all of you for that.

He is beginning to show signs of communication and we need his doctors and therapists to be able to note his progress and continue his therapy.

Thanks for this....I didn't make it tonight. I will take your advice and make it in the morning.

You were at the hospital...Is everything ok? I pray that it is...

Thanks again.

I went to the doctor yesterday and yes my cholesterol is high. I told him about my shake and he said it's fine however I need to exercise to burn off the cholesterol I am ingesting, otherwise it will just stored up in my body.

I haven't taken my cocktail in two days, but will back on it in the morning.

Just wanted to add that my cholesterol was probably high or near it before the cocktail. My diet leaves a lot to be desired.

HairHustla,
Congrats on the hair, health, and Spiritual progress! We have faith that you will achieve your goals. Keep up the good work! You be blessed also.

CG

CarolinaGal,

Thank you so much...you and all the egglettes for the love, it really helps me! I don't know if you are from Carolina but I passed through there (Charlotte) on my way back here and I was able to see a lot of the area and it was absolutely gorgeous, hope we can be stationed there when we leave Germany in fact!

Oh and for those of you having weight gain issues, I went through that too because I was using both flaxseed and wheat germ so I only use one or the other and I am careful to only use a minimal amount like a teaspoon..that seemed to have helped a bit.

Also, Bronze much love and prayers for your nephew and Praise be to God for him coming out of his coma!!!! That is wonderful!!!!

Oh, thank God you read my post. Whew. I don't think that would have ended nicely. You are more than welcome. I really didn't want you to drink that pre-made cocktail...

Ok, i was at hospital bcs my nephew is coming out of a coma and I was visiting him. He's been in hospital now for about 3 months. My fam and I go every other day, most times - everyday. So that's where we were until late last night.

Please continue to lift Mark up. Prayer is what has gotten him this far. I thank all of you for that.

He is beginning to show signs of communication and we need his doctors and therapists to be able to note his progress and continue his therapy.

That is wonderful news. I will definitely keep him lifted in prayers, you too....

Thanks HairHustla~ He is making progress, Praise God.

So Glad to hear that! Got a question for you, I stumbled upon where you say you take L-Cysteine, and you mentioned that you take 2000 mg. Is it really worth taking? I think this supplement combined with the hair shake could have the potential for massive hair growth. I just ordered the L-Cysteine from iherb by Now foods. What do you recommend and how long was it before you could tell you had some growth? Tell me everything you know about the L-Cysteine girl...ha ha gotta get on that like Japanese time! :drunk:

praying for your dear nephew, i know how hard this situation is.

:rosebud:

my auntie never made it out of her coma, she passed on Friday. :(

Natural Love, do not make your cocktail in advance. Directions state to drink immediately and I wouldn't want the raw egg to sit up - that would not do good things to your tummy. :sad: The cocktail is something you want to take within 10/15 minutes or so. Hope that helps~

D'oh! My bad! Thanks for setting the record straight, Bronze.

Last edited:
:rosebud::rosebud:Blaque*Angel, I pray for Holy Spirit, The Comforter, to give you and your family peace as your Aunt is with God. My heart and prayers go out for you all continually. Blessings to you, honey. I am so sorry.
:rosebud::rosebud:

praying for your dear nephew, i know how hard this situation is.

:rosebud:

my auntie never made it out of her coma, she passed on Friday. :(

So Glad to hear that! Got a question for you, I stumbled upon where you say you take L-Cysteine, and you mentioned that you take 2000 mg. Is it really worth taking? I think this supplement combined with the hair shake could have the potential for massive hair growth. I just ordered the L-Cysteine from iherb by Now foods. What do you recommend and how long was it before you could tell you had some growth? Tell me everything you know about the L-Cysteine girl...ha ha gotta get on that like Japanese time! :drunk:

L-Cysteine is an amino acid supplement that i will never go off of. NEVER. To me, it beats biotin, because i saw quick tangible results. It is totally worth it. Iherb is great for its pricing, also vitacost has it really reasonably as well...i think it's the NSI brand - that's what i'm ordering this week, $13 for 180, 500 mg capsules.

I've used L-Cys for years, at least 5. I stumbled across this because i used to take HF37, but it is soo expensive - though it works :yep: - and there are just way too many huge pills to take. I like capsules, i can't get horsepills down my throat.

Anyway, Holy Spirit led me to L-Cys and I read that it is the most important ingredient for hair health and growth (didn't realize it's sulfur). It's almost like ingesting hair fibers to make new hair...:spinning: that's how serious it is. If i let everything else go, even my cocktail - heaven forbid - i would always have to take L-Cys, 2000mg. Sometimes i just stop all supplements and what have you - take a breather, so to speak, but i always come back to this one.

Last edited:
Bronze...I know good and well I need to take my tail to bed! But, now...I'm hyped about the L-Cys (so is that like, 9 - 10 tablets you take)?

If so, all at once or thru out day?

Will look for this at Whole Foods or Sun Harvest. As always, you're full o' gems. :grin:

Hey Sweet, no, i need to take my tail to bed :yawn:.

I take only 4 capsules, they are 500 mg each - i mistyped, sorry. I was purchasing Puritans Pride, but i'm gonna purchase thru vitacost - better pricing.

I take them all at once, in the am, or whenever I remember, sometimes right before bed...they do make your urine smell, okay, i know urine smells, but it's gonna be - pungent, you may even fall over trying to run out of the powder room to escape the stench - ...you've been warned.:lachen:you'll have to up your water intake and then it goes away :grin:.

the things we do for beautiful hair....

I like being full o' gems, thank you. <smooch>

Bronze...I know good and well I need to take my tail to bed! But, now...I'm hyped about the L-Cys (so is that like, 9 - 10 tablets you take)?

If so, all at once or thru out day?

Will look for this at Whole Foods or Sun Harvest. As always, you're full o' gems. :grin:

I am traveling for work, and could not figure a way to have my shakes while I am away. I am really missing it right now, and my morning energy is gone. I am not even near a supermarket - no rental car - nothing. I am not sure how I will make till thurs night.

Perhaps room service could hook you up? You really only need the milk and egg and I'd mix those up something fierce with a fork. I'm sure you'll get a bolt of energy. I'd take any other supplements that I have. I'm sure if you enquire about it, they could help.

Just a suggestion.

I am traveling for work, and could not figure a way to have my shakes while I am away. I am really missing it right now, and my morning energy is gone. I am not even near a supermarket - no rental car - nothing. I am not sure how I will make till thurs night.

Back