*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
Hello everyone. I am a new member and decided to become an egglette, with your permission, of course. I have read every single one of your posts and have been inspired to try the shake. This will make 1 week of drinking and I absolutely love it!

This is my breakfast every morning and, sometimes, I make it for my son before he goes off to school (he's 15).

I am so looking forward to the benefits that you all have had using the shake.

Welcome Egglette Natural Love to our Nest!!!

Glad you are enjoying your cocktail. Let us know if you need an-e-thing, okay? Your son is on it, too?! Good for you - and him!

tallnomad > Natural Love--welcome! Glad to have you. And I commend you for reading all of the posts. Enjoy!

Hello everyone. I am a new member and decided to become an egglette, with your permission, of course. I have read every single one of your posts and have been inspired to try the shake. This will make 1 week of drinking and I absolutely love it!

This is my breakfast every morning and, sometimes, I make it for my son before he goes off to school (he's 15).

Last edited:
Welcome aboard, Natural Love! I also read every post too....it took me a while, but I thugged it out, womaned up, and got through it. Plus, it was highly informative and entertaining. :lachen:

I love my drink and will be cocktailing it later on this morning or afternoon--depending on when I go back to bed and wake back up.

We should make egglette T-shirts, Br*nze.

Brilliant ShortyC~ You are a girl after my own heart.....

I could just imagine a really cute, curvaceous Chick/Egglette popping out of an egg like what MonaRae has as a siggy, (I really would like all Egglettes to use as a siggy or one of their siggies), and she could have really long waistlength sassy hair, and then it could have the growth lines on the back to track progress! And it has to be sparkly and stuff. Did I go tooo far?:look:

I really like this idea. That way it would be easy to track and we could have a little Egglette on the back so when we all take the infamous back shot, we could all be representin'. i wish I could give one too all 274 Egglettes who thanked me and the ones who post regularly....

One can dream, right?

Let's make this reality. Any Egglettes who design? I've got some skills, but not to pull this off.

Welcome aboard, Natural Love! I also read every post too....it took me a while, but I thugged it out, womaned up, and got through it. Plus, it was highly informative and entertaining. :lachen:

I love my drink and will be cocktailing it later on this morning or afternoon--depending on when I go back to bed and wake back up.

We should make egglette T-shirts, Br*nze.

This is a really cute idea!! :yep: I have designed a few t-shirts in the past (for fun) and one of my friends owns his own t-shirt and graphics firm, and another one has a press and makes them on the side. I can draw decent, but if you--Bronze--or anyone else can draw well, let me know. I wouldn't be able to really get serious on this until after June 15 as I'm dealing with graduation and other school stuff.

Brilliant ShortyC~ You are a girl after my own heart.....

I could just imagine a really cute, curvaceous Chick/Egglette popping out of an egg like what MonaRae has as a siggy, (I really would like all Egglettes to use as a siggy or one of their siggies), and she could have really long waistlength sassy hair, and then it could have the growth lines on the back to track progress! And it has to be sparkly and stuff. Did I go tooo far?:look:

I really like this idea. That way it would be easy to track and we could have a little Egglette on the back so when we all take the infamous back shot, we could all be representin'. i wish I could give one too all 274 Egglettes who thanked me and the ones who post regularly....

One can dream, right?

Let's make this reality. Any Egglettes who design? I've got some skills, but not to pull this off.

Yippeeee!

Okay, tallnomad, you're our designer...and your friends can print them for us. you know what i envision? You know those sunsilk images w full-body silhouettes of ladies with huge hair? that's what i see popping out of an eggshell..kinda james bondish 007, foxee brown......

let's take it offline...i'm soo excited!!:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

This is a really cute idea!! :yep: I have designed a few t-shirts in the past (for fun) and one of my friends owns his own t-shirt and graphics firm, and another one has a press and makes them on the side. I can draw decent, but if you--Bronze--or anyone else can draw well, let me know. I wouldn't be able to really get serious on this until after June 15 as I'm dealing with graduation and other school stuff.

Welcome, Natural Love!

okay Bronze. I'm pretty sure I know what you mean. I have a necklace of a silhouette lady with a huge afro. Very cute idea. Kind of like that Charlie's Angels theme too, right? I think they had something similar.

So, let's definitely discuss these ideas further. I'm sure I'll remember, but just in case, give me a nudge during the week of June 15 and I'll make sure to reach out to my two friends. Just need to check about costs and things like that. I know the more shirts you request, the cheaper it is. Hopefully there will be at least 10 ladies interested. Oooh, this is fun--a project!!! Anything for hair. :grin:

So I had my first shake today!

I was supposed to start on Monday but didnt have the most common ingredients...milk and eggs lol

It had a slightly nutty flavor from the raw wheat germ. Overall, it was fine. I will add some ameretto creamer stuff to make it taste better.

Okay, I'll remind you....now someone will need to remind me, LOL!

yep, you got it!

okay Bronze. I'm pretty sure I know what you mean. I have a necklace of a silhouette lady with a huge afro. Very cute idea. Kind of like that Charlie's Angels theme too, right? I think they had something similar.

So, let's definitely discuss these ideas further. I'm sure I'll remember, but just in case, give me a nudge during the week of June 15 and I'll make sure to reach out to my two friends. Just need to check about costs and things like that. I know the more shirts you request, the cheaper it is. Hopefully there will be at least 10 ladies interested. Oooh, this is fun--a project!!! Anything for hair. :grin:

DoZ1, good to go, i used amaretto creamer before and the taste was heavenly~

So I had my first shake today!

I was supposed to start on Monday but didnt have the most common ingredients...milk and eggs lol

It had a slightly nutty flavor from the raw wheat germ. Overall, it was fine. I will add some ameretto creamer stuff to make it taste better.

Cocktailed it this morning as usual. This week I'm switching back to 1 fruit (banana only) instead of two. I play on stopping at the Indian market to stock up on frozen mango. I miss it in my cocktail.

Anyone using flaxseed oil in theirs? I'm contemplating adding a tablespoon.

Foxee, i use flaxseed -flakes- and i've recently stopped bcs i recently heard it can make the boobs grow substantially...and i don't need any extra boobage :grin:

Cocktailed it this morning as usual. This week I'm switching back to 1 fruit (banana only) instead of two. I play on stopping at the Indian market to stock up on frozen mango. I miss it in my cocktail.

Anyone using flaxseed oil in theirs? I'm contemplating adding a tablespoon.

What?! So, is this the culprit?! Dag. Because I'm a witness for sure. Maybe I need to scale back on this as well, because my extra boobage is off the hook.

Foxee, i use flaxseed -flakes- and i've recently stopped bcs i recently heard it can make the boobs grow substantially...and i don't need any extra boobage :grin:

Thank you all for such a warm welcome into your nest.

I cocktailed it up today:

Nonfat mango yogurt
wheatgerm
whey protein
egg

This shake really keeps me full until lunchtime:yep:

Looks like I will be adding one more ingredient!!!!:grin:

Egglettes today was quite a day. I felt God breaking down some barriers that have been hindering me and my family. It was just so awesome to see God move on things we hadn't expressed, but was buried deep within us...so many of us...He just orchestrates things in a manner that keeps you in awe...I love my God. He IS Awesome and Mighty Indeed.

~G'nite and God Bless...Thank you all for being my Sistas in The Spirit~
I truly treasure this thread...

Thanks for the welcome! Here is a photo of my pony in January and another one I took today. I don't know if the pictures really show it, but my hair keeps getting thicker (sorry they are sideways...I don't know how to fix this). I am so happy for the progress! :grin:

Attachments

• 05Jan09.jpg
    05Jan09.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 42
  • 05Jun09.jpg
    05Jun09.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 41
Egglettes today was quite a day. I felt God breaking down some barriers that have been hindering me and my family. It was just so awesome to see God move on things we hadn't expressed, but was buried deep within us...so many of us...He just orchestrates things in a manner that keeps you in awe...I love my God. He IS Awesome and Mighty Indeed.

~G'nite and God Bless...Thank you all for being my Sistas in The Spirit~
I truly treasure this thread...

Praise God for the break through! Keep hanging in there. Isn't HE always able to do exceedingly above and beyond what we ever thought was possible??? Congratulations on a wonderful day!

:shocked: CarolinaG~ That ponytail is like Wooh! Talk about some progress...if i could keep the dang blowdryer and flat iron off my tresses, i think i could show some kazzaam like you!!! Great work and thanks for the pictures, keep 'em coming! (Even Sidewayz :grin:)

Thanks for the welcome! Here is a photo of my pony in January and another one I took today. I don't know if the pictures really show it, but my hair keeps getting thicker (sorry they are sideways...I don't know how to fix this). I am so happy for the progress! :grin:

Yes. He Does. Thank you so much.

Praise God for the break through! Keep hanging in there. Isn't HE always able to do exceedingly above and beyond what we ever thought was possible??? Congratulations on a wonderful day!

Thanks, Natural Love~

^^^ITA!!!!!!!

Will cocktail in a sec, Egglettes...

Wanted the Prayer Warriors to address....
Today, DH is phone interviewing for a new j-o-b, pray for his favor and him getting this promotion~Blessings to ya!

Something is happening with my body.:grin: The scale shows no decrease but my clothes are fitting differently now. Looser!:yay: People are starting to comment on my face not looking as full.:thumbsup: I know the cocktail fills me up till lunch. Plus I have been trying to make wiser food choices. I was going to cut out the soy protein once I finished this container, but I may keep it in the mix.

Back