*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
#
LOL, THEY TOOK IT AWAY!!! :lol:

there are many threads on it!!

who has noticed lighter skin?

since i've been drinking the egg shake my face has gone lighter/brighter my MK BRONZE 2 powder is now way too dark:(
I love this powder too, the bronze is not my color, so i have to search for a new powder!!
my whole body has gotten lighter...anyone else?

Noooooo. I hope that doesn't happen to me. I noticed that my skin is not as dry as usual, slightly oily even.

To all the other ladies discussing fruit options, I've also found bananas work best in this drink. I also liked the banana & cantaloupe and banana & mango combinations I tried early on.

I absolutely have to add a banana, each and every time! I couldn't imagine the drink about it. It seems more "milkshake-like" that way. I just love the consistency.

I picked up some frozen mango from an Indian grocery and dropped a couple slices in the shake along with a banana. Pure heaven!

There is definitely a 'glow' to my skin, like i've had a peel. It changed my complexion dramatically. However, I tan easily and have begun to bake in the sun already!

Day 16

Raw Wheatgerm
Ground Flax seed
Wheatgerm oil
Olive oil
Raw egg
Skim milk
1 Scoop of soy protein

Because of the skim milk my shake is kinda oily.

Last edited:
hey ladies! had my cocktail this morning around 11:00 or so. I am about to get some lunch in a few minutes. I think it will be watermelon.

get your drink on!

foxee, I'm glad you liked the banana-mango combo. I didn't try the mango frozen, so maybe that's something I can try later on. I bet frozen banana and mango are also good.

you should try it with a frozen banana. It is really like a milkshake then.

Let me find out ya'll got this sexy brown skin going on for the summertime. That's what's up!

#
LOL, THEY TOOK IT AWAY!!! :lol:

there are many threads on it!!

who has noticed lighter skin?

since i've been drinking the egg shake my face has gone lighter/brighter my MK BRONZE 2 powder is now way too dark:(
I love this powder too, the bronze is not my color, so i have to search for a new powder!!
my whole body has gotten lighter...anyone else?
You know now that I'm thinking about it, you're right! My facial skin tone is not as dark as it was last year. I thought it was because of the allergic skin reaction I had to some meds. I'm still working on fading the shadow areas and brightening the areas along my cheekbones. Let me go get my drink, right now!

Thanks, HairHustla! I'm glad you are still chugging away! Your hair is looking beaut, by the way. So thick and full! Be Blessed, Chica!

Thanks Pretty~

Thanks Stella B. I know you are right, I'll keep the photo up. A picture is worth a thousand words. I'm kinda shy *:look:* But stubborn, too. I really didn't like all the negativity about us not getting results and I will not be pressured into producing pics. With that being said, I will start another thread with results. But, I don't want any Egglettes to feel under the gun to share. I'm a laissez-faire kinda gal. :spinning:

As I stated before you guys have totally been my cheerleaders and I appreciate you all. My hair is transforming and I'm appreciating the process.

If I stated that my hair had grown an inch per month, I don't think that would be an exaggeration. If anything, consider how much i've cut, I think it must have grown more than an inch per month.

Since I can't click the thanks button again, (not yet) I'll just take a minute to say thanks Bronze for considering the suggestion of putting up a results thread for us egglets! Our own little space to share and *shine*!! Girl, If I can cough up enough nerve to post a pic every now and then to show a little hair progress, then you will be able to too!! I'm like you-a kinda-shy, conservative type of girl! I only put self info out there if I know it will help someone else. That's exactly what our shared progress pics will do!!:yep:

Now I'm really living up to my name, LOL~

hey ladies! had my cocktail this morning around 11:00 or so. I am about to get some lunch in a few minutes. I think it will be watermelon.

get your drink on!

foxee, I'm glad you liked the banana-mango combo. I didn't try the mango frozen, so maybe that's something I can try later on. I bet frozen banana and mango are also good.

you should try it with a frozen banana. It is really like a milkshake then.

Let me find out ya'll got this sexy brown skin going on for the summertime. That's what's up!

Exactlee.

You know now that I'm thinking about it, you're right! My facial skin tone is not as dark as it was last year. I thought it was because of the allergic skin reaction I had to some meds. I'm still working on fading the shadow areas and brightening the areas along my cheekbones. Let me go get my drink, right now!

Yep, Stella, I'll try and get on it in the next few days...thanks for the encouragement. Y'all don't leave me hangin'!!:grin:

Since I can't click the thanks button again, (not yet) I'll just take a minute to say thanks Bronze for considering the suggestion of putting up a results thread for us egglets! Our own little space to share and *shine*!! Girl, If I can cough up enough nerve to post a pic every now and then to show a little hair progress, then you will be able to too!! I'm like you-a kinda-shy, conservative type of girl! I only put self info out there if I know it will help someone else. That's exactly what our shared progress pics will do!!:yep:

Hey there, Egglettes!

Been missin' y'all like crazy and going through LHCF withdrawals! LOL! School has me on lock down right now. (Statistics--Lawd, hep meh!) I should be posting my May pics shortly. Welcome to all you new Egglettes! Big hug to ALL!

E-

I changed powder, lipstick, gloss, the whole nine....

wow, i hope that dont happen, i love my staples!!!! and complexion

Noooooo. I hope that doesn't happen to me. I noticed that my skin is not as dry as usual, slightly oily even.

aw,it may just happen :ohwell: i would've prefered to stay my original complexion, i had someone ask me if i bleached my skin yesterday :nono: :nono: that is just rude, i would never do anything like that.:nono::nono:
my husband says i'm only about 2 shades lighter!!

I haven't noticed my skin getting lighter, but there's definitely a permanent glow to it (not that I'm complaining!).

it is glowing like i have bronzing powder on, the glow is lovely but i preferred my original complexion:drunk:

There is definitely a 'glow' to my skin, like i've had a peel. It changed my complexion dramatically. However, I tan easily and have begun to bake in the sun already!

yes, the sun is out and has been very hot the past few days, i've spent a lot of time in it :lol:

i'm glad others have noticed this too, i bet this will make "some ladies" that are crazy about this light/dark skin thing start drinking this just to get lighter skin!! :look: :lachen:

Girl, Essensual, you were missed! Come on back with those witty posts, okay? I can't write 'em like you!:lachen:

Hey there, Egglettes!

Been missin' y'all like crazy and going through LHCF withdrawals! LOL! School has me on lock down right now. (Statistics--Lawd, hep meh!) I should be posting my May pics shortly. Welcome to all you new Egglettes! Big hug to ALL!

E-

Blaque, my complexion change hasn't been as extreme because I tan easily. I bathe in oils - at least twice daily, and as soon as i leave the house, i literally burn, so my complexion change really only lasted through winter. I have an olive skin tone, so the end result is a type of 'bronzing'.:look:

wow, i hope that dont happen, i love my staples!!!! and complexion

that is rude.:perplexed:ohwell:
aw,it may just happen :ohwell: i would've prefered to stay my original complexion, i had someone ask me if i bleached my skin yesterday :nono: :nono: that is just rude, i would never do anything like that.:nono::nono:
my husband says i'm only about 2 shades lighter!!

:spinning:it is glowing like i have bronzing powder on, the glow is lovely but i preferred my original complexion:drunk:

yes, the sun is out and has been very hot the past few days, i've spent a lot of time in it :lol:

You never know....:spinning:
i'm glad others have noticed this too, i bet this will make "some ladies" that are crazy about this light/dark skin thing start drinking this just to get lighter skin!! :look: :lachen:

Hey there, Egglettes!

E-

Essensual--good to hear from you! I know all about statistics. I took it last quarter and worked my booty off in that class. Prayers and hugs to you!

Blaque, my complexion change hasn't been as extreme because I tan easily. I bathe in oils - at least twice daily, and as soon as i leave the house, i literally burn, so my complexion change really only lasted through winter. I have an olive skin tone, so the end result is a type of 'bronzing'.:look:

Bronze--what kind of oils do you use on your skin? I love oils and have gotten out of the habit of using them.

A few summers ago, I was shining all over the place. I put too much on one night, and this body builder came up to me and asked me what happened? :blush: He said he used to look like me with oily skin when he was in his muscle competitions. I think my oil routine kind of started slacking from there. I guess I'm just too heavy handed.

My friend has then NARS body bronzing oil stuff that is beautiful. It gives her a rich warm bronze look without being too oily--but it's expensive.

Back on topic--I'm going to workout and then get my smoothie on!

Last edited:
Essensual--good to hear from you! I know all about statistics. I took it last quarter and worked my booty off in that class. Prayers and hugs to you!
Hi Essensual! Been missing you!!!!
Glad to know you're still here. Keep working at that statistics class. It'll be over soon, and you'll get a chance this summer to use all that stuff you learned !!:lachen: tallnomad, good for you for working your booty off in that class! When I took it years ago, it kicked my booty!

Last edited:
I spent at least an hour reading through as much of this thread as I can. I'm sold. I'm gonna start on Monday. Gotta go shopping first. This is very encouraging. Thanks everyone.

I spent at least an hour reading through as much of this thread as I can. I'm sold. I'm gonna start on Monday. Gotta go shopping first. This is very encouraging. Thanks everyone.

You will *not* regret it! This drink has really changed my life and I have recommended to everyone I know. Thank so much Bronze for posting the recipe!

Welcome queenbrittny! I hope you enjoy cocktailing with us. I had a cocktail at around 2:00 this afternoon and another one just now because I was feeling hungry. I haven't ate anything else today and had water in between cocktails. I'm supposed to go for an evening walk with my bf in a little while so that will be nice.

A surprise I got this morning was I started my period today!!! :blush:

It wasn't supposed to start until next saturday, so it is a week early. A lot of you were talking about shorter cycles, so I guess now it is happening to me too. Earlier this month it was exactly on time, I got it the same day I did in April.

Last edited:
Welcome Egglette QueenBrittny!!! You will really enjoy your shake. And you will be floored by all of its benefits. We are here to support and encourage you. Let us know how day one goes for you.

Thanks Foxee for that testimonial. And you are more than welcome.
{BIG HUG}
You will *not* regret it! This drink has really changed my life and I have recommended to everyone I know. Thank so much Bronze for posting the recipe!

Tallnomad, I use a variety, depending on my mood....Parachute Coconut Oil, Almond/Jojoba Oil Combo and Carol's Daughter Jamaican Punch Body and Bath Oil -deeeelishhhh :lick:

I have always been addicted to oil, since my teens. I would always tan so darkly and everyone would be in disbelief and ask me, why do you use soo much oil on your skin - i used Neutrogena w sesame oil and Baby oil - you are getting sooo dark, but I never cared about that, I just loved the Bronze glow and the feel of my skin, hence my name.

Bronze--what kind of oils do you use on your skin? I love oils and have gotten out of the habit of using them.

A few summers ago, I was shining all over the place. I put too much on one night, and this body builder came up to me and asked me what happened? :blush: He said he used to look like me with oily skin when he was in his muscle competitions. I think my oil routine kind of started slacking from there. I guess I'm just too heavy handed.

My friend has then NARS body bronzing oil stuff that is beautiful. It gives her a rich warm bronze look without being too oily--but it's expensive.

Back on topic--I'm going to workout and then get my smoothie on!

Shortyc~ I noticed the cocktail helped with cramping, how about with you? I was getting horrific cramps, now I coast through my visits from Aunt Flo...

Welcome queenbrittny! I hope you enjoy cocktailing with us. I had a cocktail at around 2:00 this afternoon and another one just now because I was feeling hungry. I haven't ate anything else today and had water in between cocktails. I'm supposed to go for an evening walk with my bf in a little while so that will be nice.

It wasn't supposed to start until next saturday, so it is a week early. A lot of you were talking about shorter cycles, so I guess now it is happening to me too. Earlier this month it was exactly on time, I got it the same day I did in April.

Hi Essensual! Been missing you!!!!
Glad to know you're still here. Keep working at that statistics class. It'll be over soon, and you'll get a chance this summer to use all that stuff you learned !!:lachen: tallnomad, good for you for working your booty off in that class! When I took it years ago, it kicked my booty!

well, it tried to kick my booty too, but i was determined. and i did work my booty off since i went to see my professor every other day. the egg definitely gave me energy during that time though.

Another welcome queenbrittny!

And I just realized that my cycles have been shorter--exactly 21 days for the last 2 months. Last month it came exactly on day 21. And no cramps either.

2 things:

1) Foxeeee, girl, I'm a comin' to your town on Friday. Yippeeeeee. I'm hanging out in Erie, PA right now, just made my auto reservation and trying to decide which hotel - either Cumberland by the Steppin' event or elsewhere based upon pricing??? Hmmmm . . . decisions, decisions;

and

2)
This drink has really changed my life
Seeee, this kinda comment is what keeps me drinking this stuff. I can't wait to clock my own results.

I'm not known for paying attention to detail though and have a feeling I might miss the point so-to-speak. Either way, I'm going to keep it up. I missed my drink yesterday and will today. But, not gonna stress, I'll be back on it when I get home. :yay:

This is soooo off topic

However, I am compelled to tell you ladies the truth. I posted in proper area before I left town, but fear you (the main ones I wanted to know) did not see it:

LHCF Ladies,

I am writing to give you a whoop-whoop, atta girls, yaw'll the bomb diggity today!

It occurs to me that I am happy this morning. Some days I look forward to the banter and camraderie (sp. ?) experienced here. You ladies are more than "hair". You are holding it down, taking care of yourselves, your children, your jobs, ya husbands and some of yaw'll your husbands AND boyfriends (spankin' it and flippin' it, brangin' home da bacon, frying it up in the pan, AND makin' him feel like a man - go 'head); workin' out taking care of your bodies as well as your minds and souls. You are educating yourselves, you are caring and all the while willing to share knowledge, love, sage wisdom and encouragement to others, i.e., your sistren at LHCF for one.
:thumbsup:

Ya deserve an encore! :band: And by golly I want to THANK YOU and let you all know. Givin' you ya roses while you yet live. Can I get an amen!!??

Namaste, :giveheart:

LL

Re: This is soooo off topic

AMEN!!!

We couldn't do it without Sistas like you, Lovin! Thanks so much for that. It does take commitment and I'm happy to help whomever I can. There has been so many that helped me, as well.

I for one, I accept my roses - with glee.

Luvin ya,
~Br*nze

However, I am compelled to tell you ladies the truth. I posted in proper area before I left town, but fear you (the main ones I wanted to know) did not see it:

LHCF Ladies,

I am writing to give you a whoop-whoop, atta girls, yaw'll the bomb diggity today!

It occurs to me that I am happy this morning. Some days I look forward to the banter and camraderie (sp. ?) experienced here. You ladies are more than "hair". You are holding it down, taking care of yourselves, your children, your jobs, ya husbands and some of yaw'll your husbands AND boyfriends (spankin' it and flippin' it, brangin' home da bacon, frying it up in the pan, AND makin' him feel like a man - go 'head); workin' out taking care of your bodies as well as your minds and souls. You are educating yourselves, you are caring and all the while willing to share knowledge, love, sage wisdom and encouragement to others, i.e., your sistren at LHCF for one. :thumbsup:

Ya deserve an encore! :band: And by golly I want to THANK YOU and let you all know. Givin' you ya roses while you yet live. Can I get an amen!!??

Namaste, :giveheart:

LL

Back