*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
Had my shake today...

My raw wheatgerm arrived this morning. I will finish the toasted before moving over to the good stuff though - waste not, want not!

This shake has worked wonders on many things for us. My skin is off the chaing. Not bragging or anything.:look: I really think that this drink has to be one of the healthiest things ever.

I KNOW RIGHT!!?? Between my skin and my boobies, Im one happy camper with my egglette shake. I forgot all about the HAIR!! :lachen:
Now all I gotta do is start cooking with some Fenugreek powder, which I heard helps boobies also! They've never been small, but when I start losing weight, thats the FIRST thing that decreases:wallbash:, so lets see if I can maintain this time! :yep:

Day 5

2% milk
3 heaping teaspoons of Cherries Jubiliee Fit and Active yogurt
tablespoon of wheat germ oil
teaspoon olive oil
raw egg
couple slices banana
scoop of soy protein

Had a long long day yesterday but had the energy to get through it.

Hey Amour, didn't know you were an Egglette! Come on back, i use straight-up cheapo grocery eggs. I keep it simple and cost efficient so that i can remain on it. I hate starting something i can't keep up with. So i don't get exotic with my cocktail. KISS works for me.

So with that info, come on back, okay? Don't let that hinder you. I've never used organic eggs. neva.

Thanks Chica!

Yeah I was on a LOONG time ago but dropped out will be starting back again TODAY!!!
I see some ladies are reporting changes with their boobies, what changes exactly?
:scratchch

Sorry me again lol

I think I'm gonna try this as an recipe (inspired by someone in this thread, forget the name sorry)

2 eggs
Milk
Nutmeg
Vanilla extract
Banana
Wheatgerm

I was thinking of buying banana flavoured nesquik, I wonder if that will work?

I'm relucant to add the wheatgerm oil, because I dont like the oil-ness / taste. Maybe I will try in some other way.

I'm excited :grin: off to Tesco to buy milk & a dozen eggs

Good recipe. No, great recipe. I used to add cinnamon, i'll revisit that, um, no, i'll buy more...i ran out and forgot about it. This sounds like banana bread! :lick:

Hey Waistlength Mixologists, post your 'pes in this thread...inquiring minds wanna know.
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=357439

Sorry me again lol

I think I'm gonna try this as an recipe (inspired by someone in this thread, forget the name sorry)

2 eggs
Milk
Nutmeg
Vanilla extract
Banana
Wheatgerm

I'm relucant to add the wheatgerm oil, because I dont like the oil-ness / taste. Maybe I will try in some other way.

Last edited:
Bronze, great thread I have been following since the beginning and tried the original receipe when you started but I could not do raw egg. Then I tried egg powder but I'm wheat sensitive and have been waiting for a receipe substitution. I recently brought book Grow Hair Fast by Riquette Hofstein and she has this receipe:

1 tbs lecithin
1tbs flaxseed oil
1 tbs whey protein
fruit
8 oz water
1 tbs brewster yeast (has all the amino acids)

I've tried it once and it's tasty as anything with fruit can be.

This is my current recipe:

6 oz. almond milk (soy milk caused me to gain weight)
1 banana
1 Tbs. wheat germ oil
3-4 fresh strawberries
1 raw egg
3-4 fresh cherries
10-12 chorella tablets (the powder made me very sick)
1 nioxin hair/skin/nail vitamin

The raw wheat germ made me gain weight too. So I stopped taking it.

I know. I rarely give my hair a second thought anymore. Its all about the skincare, health and overall beauty of myself. The hair will come with that.

I KNOW RIGHT!!?? Between my skin and my boobies, Im one happy camper with my egglette shake. I forgot all about the HAIR!! :lachen:
Now all I gotta do is start cooking with some Fenugreek powder, which I heard helps boobies also! They've never been small, but when I start losing weight, thats the FIRST thing that decreases:wallbash:, so lets see if I can maintain this time! :yep:

Sorry me again lol

2 eggs
Milk
Nutmeg
Vanilla extract
Banana
Wheatgerm

you'll love it :) this is what i drink most mornings!!:grin::lick:

:wallbash: Why haven't I not tried this yet? :wallbash: Thanks for bumping this thread, Bronze. :kiss: I hope the egg shake can help me GAIN weight as well as helping with hair growth.:look:

i'm still loving my shake, sometimes i double up the ingredients and have a light snack at lunch. :lick:

i'm happy to see pookiwah and hair hustlah followed my advice and began drinking the shake :yep: you will have excellent results :)

my re growth is mega thick, the middle of my hair is ridiculously thick.

i love this shake and will stick to it forever.

My breasts are a lot bigger, I am spilling out of my bra. i already have huge breasts FF Cup :eek: how big will they get? they seem to be uplifted, people might think i have had a breast uplift operation :giggle:

I was all for this until I read:
It is best to break open the egg into a cup or glass and swallow whole. Most people are repelled by this, but with a little courage it is found to be easy. There is almost no taste and the egg, even big ones are easily swallowed.

I just ain't on that. Maybe because they made me do that the night I went over when I pledged a certain sorority. Eeee yuk. I wonder if Br Bmbshell took hers this way?

P.S.

I just re-read the first thread and I'm just gonna do what the book/recipe said. The way I see it, the bennies of blended egg(in spite of what the other book said about not blending ) are probably better than me NOT doing it.

Last edited:
Hey Amour, didn't know you were an Egglette! Come on back, i use straight-up cheapo grocery eggs. I keep it simple and cost efficient so that i can remain on it. I hate starting something i can't keep up with. So i don't get exotic with my cocktail. KISS works for me.

So with that info, come on back, okay? Don't let that hinder you. I've never used organic eggs. neva.

wow, i may actually join in as well, i wanted to start this and got the organic eggs, i liked the shake but i thought the eggs were tooo pricey, if i can use reglar eggs, can i be an egglette too Please? :yep:

Blaque Angel, LOL...Another Big BB's checking in.

My husband is loving that my cup runneth over....

Renibell,

Looks like she's open for all us girls to join in!!!! :yep:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll,

Girrlll, my girls are big enough (IMHO); walking round here filling a "D" cup :lachen:. They already rule. Everywhere they go, just take over!

Ok ladies geeting back on the wagon today, will get to store for my products and
check out chlorella could add it to me drink

Back