*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters
Renibell,

Looks like she's open for all us girls to join in!!!! :yep:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll,

Girrlll, my girls are big enough (IMHO); walking round here filling a "D" cup :lachen:. They already rule. Everywhere they go, just take over!

i'll start today, but i read that eggwhite is very mucus forming and congesting to the system, so will i get results if i just used the yolk?
so i need to get wheat germ oil and wheatgerm and is that it? i'm excited about starting this :grin:

Okay, Chicas,

First, LovinLocks, Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll does not drink her egg whole. I'm not even going there. I've never recommended going straight from the shell to the head to anyone. The recipe called for blended, I do blended. I am not hardcore. It's not that serious for me. I have a serious gag reflex.

I was all for this until I read:

I just ain't on that. Maybe because they made me do that the night I went over when I pledged a certain sorority. Eeee yuk. I wonder if Br Bmbshell took hers this way?

P.S.

I just re-read the first thread and I'm just gonna do what the book/recipe said. The way I see it, the bennies of blended egg(in spite of what the other book said about not blending ) are probably better than me NOT doing it.

Ofourse you can join, RENIBELL~ go get them regular eggs and cocktail with us! I've never used organic eggs.

wow, i may actually join in as well, i wanted to start this and got the organic eggs, i liked the shake but i thought the eggs were tooo pricey, if i can use reglar eggs, can i be an egglette too Please? :yep:

I truly don't need my girls any bigger than they are, but they are perkier, they stand better and I like that. The skin on my breasts even looks more taut and smooth.

Renibell,

Looks like she's open for all us girls to join in!!!! :yep:>>>:lachen::lachen:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll,

Girrlll, my girls are big enough (IMHO); walking round here filling a "D" cup :lachen:. They already rule. Everywhere they go, just take over!

Hot40, you've gotta stay on the wagon, girl friend. :grin:. Think of all the benefits you're missing...come on back, Chica. We're waiting for ya.
Ok ladies geeting back on the wagon today, will get to store for my products and
check out chlorella could add it to me drink

I haven't found this to be true. There have been no other postings about this, either. And i'm really sensitive to congestion issues. I use the whole egg so maybe others will chime in on this. All you need is raw wheat germ and wheat germ oil... www.iherb.com is a great vendor. I purchase Viobin wg oil, 32 oz and bob's mill raw wheat germ from them. I found my local grocer carries bob's raw wheat germ, so i'll be purchasing from them now.

i'll start today, but i read that eggwhite is very mucus forming and congesting to the system, so will i get results if i just used the yolk?
so i need to get wheat germ oil and wheatgerm and is that it? i'm excited about starting this :grin:

Welcome Egglettes LovinLocks and RENIBELL and Hot40 (welcome back :yep:) to our Nest!!

Day 7

Wheatgerm oil
Olive oil
Raw egg
2 percent milk
Scoop of soy protein
3 grams Chlorella

Thinking of adding half scoop Metamuscil for fiber.

Okay, Chicas,

First, LovinLocks, Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll does not drink her egg whole. I'm not even going there. I've never recommended going straight from the shell to the head to anyone. The recipe called for blended, I do blended. I am not hardcore. It's not that serious for me. I have a serious gag reflex.

Ofourse you can join, RENIBELL~ go get them regular eggs and cocktail with us! I've never used organic eggs.

I truly don't need my girls any bigger than they are, but they are perkier, they stand better and I like that. The skin on my breasts even looks more taut and smooth.

Hot40, you've gotta stay on the wagon, girl friend. :grin:. Think of all the benefits you're missing...come on back, Chica. We're waiting for ya.

I haven't found this to be true. There have been no other postings about this, either. And i'm really sensitive to congestion issues. I use the whole egg so maybe others will chime in on this. All you need is raw wheat germ and wheat germ oil... www.iherb.com is a great vendor. I purchase Viobin wg oil, 32 oz and bob's mill raw wheat germ from them. I found my local grocer carries bob's raw wheat germ, so i'll be purchasing from them now.

Welcome Egglettes LovinLocks and RENIBELL and Hot40 (welcome back :yep:) to our Nest!!

Thanks I love the results I am such a bomb. Partof it is keeping the hubby out of my stuff so I dont run out :yep: I asked him he wants long hair :lachen:

My friend: "What are you doing differently? You look really fresh, like you're glowing..."

Me: :grin: Oh just taking that egg shake I told you about... :grin:

She'll be jumping on in no time girls. I also recruited one of my sisters. Mummy is still downing her cocktail with me every morning too.

WL shake and CHL are working together for my goooooooooood!!

Day 8

Wheatgerm oil
Olive oil
Raw egg
2 percent milk
Scoop of soy protein

I will be taking the Chlorella separately. I got so sleepy Saturday and Sunday during various activities. The Chlorella is the newest ingredient I put in my shake. I'll be taking that in the evening from now on.

Oh m gosh, after my post last nite, i had my cocktail with chlorella, well, i must have added too much chlorella, bcs, i was up all night with violent vomiting and diarrhea. I'm keeping my stomach empty for the most part, i had to stay home today. I was up ALL night. Lesson learned, 2 tblspns was too too much.

Oh m gosh, after my post last nite, i had my cocktail with chlorella, well, i must have added too much chlorella, bcs, i was up all night with violent vomiting and diarrhea. I'm keeping my stomach empty for the most part, i had to stay home today. I was up ALL night. Lesson learned, 2 tblspns was too too much.

Oh no, that doesn't sound good at all.:nono::nono: Hope you feel better.

Good recipe. No, great recipe. I used to add cinnamon, i'll revisit that, um, no, i'll buy more...i ran out and forgot about it. This sounds like banana bread! :lick:

Hey Waistlength Mixologists, post your 'pes in this thread...inquiring minds wanna know.
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=357439

I updated my recipe it was a little bland lol

so now

2 eggs
milk
banana
almond extract
vanilla extract
nutmeg
cinnamon
molasses
condensed milk (for sweetness, not really necessary however)
wheatgerm
wheatgerm oil

& it tastes actually really good, I like to drink it. It tastes like non alcoholic guiness punch LOL. I may try some carrot juice aswell (sounds yucky but when my Mom makes guiness punch she puts carrot juice in there and you cant taste it at all, so may give it a try if I have any left over carrots)

Just wanted to say I love this thread!!!

The chlorella made me do that too (with the exception of the diarrhea). But I'm going to try again soon hopefully with just a lower dosage.

I started adding 2 scoops of Chocolate Whey Protein to my shake, and it tastes great!

For those of you who use the shake and Chlorella, is there an increased hair growth rate than with just the shake?

Glad you're feeling better.

2 tblspns - That was like 24 gms!!! I have no report on increased growth. I'm still new to this, proof in my OD on chl. :-(

Thanks for the well wishes, Egglettes.

I'm back on the train tomorrow, minus Chl...i think the chl is a cause of my recent hideous headaches, i've been having it bad, lately. My chin has had eruptions of the worst kind. Detox is the devil!

I haven't been able to order chlorella yet but I will! I ran out of liquid chlorophyll so I need to get some more of that too!

Br*nze I'm glad you're taking it easy and recuperating.

I missed my cocktail monday but I will be damned if I miss it today!

Day 8

Wheatgerm oil
Olive oil
Raw egg
2 percent milk
Scoop of soy protein

I will be taking the Chlorella separately. I got so sleepy Saturday and Sunday during various activities. The Chlorella is the newest ingredient I put in my shake. I'll be taking that in the evening from now on.

what is it like with olive oil?
what are the benefits?
that kinda makes me feel queasy thinking about it in my shake!

yeah, it took me a little while to work up to two tablespoons!!!

hugs to you, hope you feel better :rosebud:

I updated my recipe it was a little bland lol

so now

2 eggs
milk
banana
almond extract
vanilla extract
nutmeg
cinnamon
molasses
condensed milk (for sweetness, not really necessary however)
wheatgerm
wheatgerm oil

& it tastes actually really good, I like to drink it. It tastes like non alcoholic guiness punch LOL. I may try some carrot juice aswell (sounds yucky but when my Mom makes guiness punch she puts carrot juice in there and you cant taste it at all, so may give it a try if I have any left over carrots)

Just wanted to say I love this thread!!!

hmmm i love me some guiness punch :lick: my mom puts carrot juice in hers too:spinning: its yummy

2 tblspns - That was like 24 gms!!! I have no report on increased growth. I'm still new to this, proof in my OD on chl. :-(

Thanks for the well wishes, Egglettes.

I'm back on the train tomorrow, minus Chl...i think the chl is a cause of my recent hideous headaches, i've been having it bad, lately. My chin has had eruptions of the worst kind. Detox is the devil!

wow, i did not know i was taking 24 grams!! :drunk:sounds a lot, but i'm sticking to it :lol:

I haven't been able to order chlorella yet but I will! I ran out of liquid chlorophyll so I need to get some more of that too!

Br*nze I'm glad you're taking it easy and recuperating.

I missed my cocktail monday but I will be damned if I miss it today!

Shortycocoa if you are getting on the CHL train, you may not need to purchase chlorophyll in addition - CHL contains alot of chlorophyll - check out the 1st 2 posts in the CHL thread for the nutritional profile of CHL. HTH

what is it like with olive oil?
what are the benefits?
that kinda makes me feel queasy thinking about it in my shake!

I figured I was using wheatgerm oil might as well throw the olive oil in with it. Slight oily texture, but it is very slight. I make sure to blend very well. I read that olive oil helps prevent heart attack, stroke and some cancer. It is one of the essential fatty acids. Also it is said to help with ones weight.

I learned a little bit about it at Weight Watcher's, but am still doing research to understand fully. In the meantime I throw a teaspoon in every morning. So far so good.

Day 9

Wheatgerm oil
Olive oil
Raw egg
2 percent milk
Scoop of soy protein

I am really enjoying this shake. My energy is steadily increasing. If I would only get off my butt and exercise, ya'll wouldn't be able to tell me nuttin.:lol:

Egglettes, I was able to cocktail it this morning, granted, my tummy was a bit queasy, but I made it through...I could not do without it one more day!! Ofcourse, no Chlorella.

PuffyBrown, you gotta check out the chlorella thread. It helps with hair growth (some claim 2 inches per month) and overall wellness. I joined it bcs of weight loss and back pain, hoping to get relief in both areas. I'm new to it all, so we'll see how it goes.

Hi Ladies, I am over here lurking from the Chlorella thread cause I seen Bronze up in there! I wanna be a bombshell too! Can I, huh, huh??

So I started this morning... But I just mixed a whole egg with a little bit of OJ and half water, and some flax oil and chugged it... It was great.. Just tasted like juice. I used water and half OJ to cut the calories of the juice and sugar. Is it necessary that I use wheat germ or is flax just as fine?

My concerns are few, but only about the boobs getting bigger... I'm a DD right now, up from a C (blame it on the birth control-if I didn't have such violent periods, I woulda thrown them away months ago-hoepfully Chlorella will help me there)... So needless to say, I dont need any bigger boobs. Is everyone experiencing that or just some?

Also, I've read a lot of posts, but 300 pages, whew! So what's the average growth rate people are getting? I saw thickness as one of the results as well.. I've gotten tremendous thickness nad filling in with Chlorella.. I am anxious to see how these two work in concert with each other... TIA

i officially back on with you guys! i started today:

1 egg
1 cup soy milk
2 scoops van soy protein powder
crushed 1 chlorella pill
cinnamon powder
raw wheat germ

it was pretty good. im going to get some sugar free strawberry syrup or sf chocolate syrup for something different. good day egglettes!

Shortycocoa if you are getting on the CHL train, you may not need to purchase chlorophyll in addition - CHL contains alot of chlorophyll - check out the 1st 2 posts in the CHL thread for the nutritional profile of CHL. HTH

Thanks Pookiwah. I had started reading that thread a few weeks before I decided to officially join LHCF and become and egglette but I think I stopped on page 3. I am going to start over and tackle that whole thread though. I ended up buying the liquid chlorophyll around the time I had bought the ingredients for the cocktail because I couldn't fit the chlorella in my budget at the time. It seems like it would be more beneficial to take the chlorella instead but I will keep the chlorophyll on standby in times when I cannot afford to re-up on the chlorella. Right now I am adding a green powder blend to my cocktail (which I had this morning). I will use up the green powder and invest in some chlorella going forward.

Belle, ofcourse you can be a B*mbsh~ll, there's more than enough to go around!

First, do not use oj to make your cocktail. The orange juice is not in the original recipe and the author says it cuts the absorption of the nutrients from the shake. So, go with some form of milk, soy, almond, rice, what have you.

Okay, chances are, unless you cut back on calories, your boobs will get larger. They will. I haven't cut calories and my boobs have perked up. I don't know if this is across the board, but there have been some that experienced this.

I think substituting flax for wheat germ would be okay, but if I were you, I'd try to go with the original recipe to at least see how it works out. You can change ingredients to suit your needs thereafter.

I can't tell ya on average what the growth rate is, but everyone has experienced faster growth and thickening of hair.

They are complimentary and both have had great results on not only hair, but overall health.

Welcome Egglette Belle_Reveuse28 to our Nest!!!

Hi Ladies, I am over here lurking from the Chlorella thread cause I seen Bronze up in there! I wanna be a bombshell too! Can I, huh, huh??

So I started this morning... But I just mixed a whole egg with a little bit of OJ and half water, and some flax oil and chugged it... It was great.. Just tasted like juice. I used water and half OJ to cut the calories of the juice and sugar. Is it necessary that I use wheat germ or is flax just as fine?

My concerns are few, but only about the boobs getting bigger... I'm a DD right now, up from a C (blame it on the birth control-if I didn't have such violent periods, I woulda thrown them away months ago-hoepfully Chlorella will help me there)... So needless to say, I dont need any bigger boobs. Is everyone experiencing that or just some?

Also, I've read a lot of posts, but 300 pages, whew! So what's the average growth rate people are getting? I saw thickness as one of the results as well.. I've gotten tremendous thickness nad filling in with Chlorella.. I am anxious to see how these two work in concert with each other... TIA

Welcome back C*C*Chic*!!!

i officially back on with you guys! i started today:

1 egg
1 cup soy milk
2 scoops van soy protein powder
crushed 1 chlorella pill
cinnamon powder
raw wheat germ

it was pretty good. im going to get some sugar free strawberry syrup or sf chocolate syrup for something different. good day egglettes!

Back