Does Your Man Think It's Sexy

But you still gotta be sloppy with it :look: and make sloppy noises :look: they love that :lol:
Yep that sloppy toppy gets them every time. :drunk:SO likes it when I make a slurping sound or that popping sound you hear in flicks. I also find a facial a lot easier to deal with than a mouthful of slime. :barf:

Eta I'm loud, like have to bury my face in the pillows loud. I just got into dirty talk recently but it really works to get the cookie. I think of it as cheering him on. Plus the nastier the talk the better the game. I get down with name calling, hair pulling, light choking, alladat. The whole point of a relationship is to have a safe place to unleash your inner freak.:poledancer:

Last edited:
This reminds me of Shannon on YouTube. She just did a vid about men being too silent during sex. She said she once had a guy who would climax silently then say "I have completed". I fell out laughing :lachen:
LMAOOO I would be hysterical if someone said this to me! But yea I don't like men who are too quiet it makes me feel like they're not enjoying it. It has only happened to me with one guy, I just think he liked to listen to me talk dirty, but even with other guys who like to listen they would at least moan!

Right him just laying there silent the whole time is weird AF. Slap my ass say something every once in a while.
True true, but then you have the dudes who talk too much. From start to finish, "you like that" "I'm gonna tear this pussay up" "say my name" "say it louder" :blah::blah::blah:lol. It seriously breaks my concentration. There is a balance between too much talking and complete silence that some men can't seem to find.

I dont believe in facials that dont occur in a spa

Lordt, made me think of that listener letter on The Read where the woman was complaining about dudes smell and taste when she was going down on him. Kid Fury lost his entire damn mind.

Come to find out in a follow up letter that dude had an STD to which Kid Fury lost whatever was left of his mind.

Rofl whats the date for this one.

Last edited:
Only once did I taste somebody's load and he ruined it for me. Dudes pH was off..had to be. Like gasoline and sour milk.

Wow I've been really thinking about this lately. My current situation and I have perfect PH. No smell no irritation nothing.

But that ex husband of mine....I hattttted this **** and any secretions he produced. Oral was totally out the pic.

Strangely enough this guy loves LOVES to dine down but isn't crazy about head.

Thankfully so, because his girth makes me feel like a novice...can't even lie...like trying to go down on a water bottle...well I'm exaggerating but same struggle...:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Wow I've been really thinking about this lately. My current situation and I have perfect PH. No smell no irritation nothing.

But that ex husband of mine....I hattttted this **** and any secretions he produced. Oral was totally out the pic.

Thankfully so, because his girth makes me feel like a novice...can't even lie...like trying to go down on a water bottle...well I'm exaggerating but same struggle...:lachen::lachen::lachen:
What a delightful struggle to have. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I always find the men who don't like it is because it's a control thing for them, they can't let go or something.

I always find the men who don't like it is because it's a control thing for them, they can't let go or something.

Interesting...I had one like that and he just wouldn't orgasm period and it was definitely a control thing. And yeah...head did absolutely nothing for him or so he said....now one time I made him orgasm from head and it totally changed him...he literally curled up in a ball and went to sleep. He had an attitude for days after that.

But his whole thing was how many times he could make you orgasm. On a sort of a dare one time I told him if he came I would love him forever....boom....pow....like a water faucet. That showed me he was withholding intentionally. Scorpio.

Yes but I'm sure other parts of you are very happy. Dude has two legs after all huh? :D

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: Chile.....I totally see where the arrogance comes from...dude couldn't care less about missing half a leg. I actually got to see something I hadn't seen since my 20s....an ex-girlfriend bust into tears when she saw me standing in the window wearing a towel...girl that key don't fit no mo...gone now. :badidea:

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: Chile.....I totally see where the arrogance comes from...dude couldn't care less about missing half a leg. I actually got to see something I hadn't seen since my 20s....an ex-girlfriend bust into tears when she saw me standing in the window wearing a towel...girl that key don't fit no mo...gone now. :badidea:
:lachen::lachen::lachen: Now you know you stood in that window on purpose. I know I would have.:look:

Back