Does Your Man Think It's Sexy

I find it ends quickly if I just do a little cheerleading. :look:

"You not gone "cookie" for me? Huh? Give me some "cookie". Pleeeeeeeease."

It is over in seconds. :look:

The power of words on the mind and body is amazing. Especially during sex. The things that excite people are so interesting.
I can barely take a shot. I hold that ish in my mouth so just imagine what I'ma do with "cookie" LOL! I gotta get my weight up. That might be my goal for February.

I can barely take a shot. I hold that ish in my mouth so just imagine what I'ma do with "cookie" LOL! I gotta get my weight up. That might be my goal for February.

Why do I think this is nasty? I'm not a prude. I just can't fathom it. Do you just want to when you're in love? Do you learn to like it? I haven't had sex in a long, long time.

Why do I think this is nasty? I'm not a prude. I just can't fathom it. Do you just want to when you're in love? Do you learn to like it? I haven't had sex in a long, long time.
I want to do it to please my lover and let him know how much I appreciate him. But I know some people that get off by doing this. I'm assuming you learn to love it. But I don't like the texture of it. It's slimy and eww too salty for my palate.

So... Just so I'm clear...

When you tell him to put the creme filling on your face..... Is it JUST for dirty talk or do you actually follow through with it? I can imagine that HEARING that would make any man go crazy.... But if my dh took me for serious and aimed at my face I think I would kill him dead.

So is it just talk? I really have no game when it comes to dirty talk. I'm with the others...i need to get my weight up. But dh is shy when it comes to talking which makes me feel awkward. I'm afraid ima say something and completely knock the wind out of his sail...so to speak.

When you tell him to put the creme filling on your face..... Is it JUST for dirty talk or do you actually follow through with it? I can imagine that HEARING that would make any man go crazy.... But if my dh took me for serious and aimed at my face I think I would kill him dead.

So is it just talk? I really have no game when it comes to dirty talk. I'm with the others...i need to get my weight up. But dh is shy when it comes to talking which makes me feel awkward. I'm afraid ima say something and completely knock the wind out of his sail...so to speak.

I have no problem following through and do on a regular basis. My stand has always been - if I can't get my freak on with SO, I need to find another. The freak in my soul needs a soulmate too. I'm basically down for whatever, as long as no children, animals or groups are involved.

Besides, creme to the face is mild considering all the places your imagination can take you.

Last edited:
I learned to like a lot of stuff once I watched his reaction to it. At first I was just acting, but over time I developed a genuine excitement over most things.

I never did anything that made me feel nasty though. As far as being in love, I wouldnt do most of this stiff with a person I wasnt in love with. It aint wedding night stuff, but there is a place for it once yall get to the stage of just wanting to please and entertain each other for the fun of it.

I'm prepared to follow through. I only do this with people that I'm in a relationship with, as stated. I don't judge though. Lol, do you.

I have no problem following through and do on a regular basis. My stand has always been - if I can't get my freak on with SO, I need to find another. The freak in my soul needs a soulmate too. I'm basically down for whatever, as long as no children, animals or groups are involved.

Besides, creme to the face is mild considering all the places your imagination can take you.
Nice :) . Luckily (for me) dh doesn't have a thing about facials. If he did.. I'd do it... Once in a while. But since he doesn't lol...im in the clear. I ain't judging though. Not at all. There's an awful lot of things I AM willing to do that I'm sure someone else would be like "eww f... No"

But I'm glad I asked. I wasn't sure if some say it JUST fun or if its like...dont say it unless you mean it. See we sext nasty as all hell... But something about dirty talk in person seems to make him clam up. I'm just gonna plant one on him tonight and see how it goes. Lmao.

And To answer the question of the thread. I'm real noisy. Dh loves it. He makes some light moaning sounds here and there which is turn on for me especially when its right in my ear. I can't get with real loud yelling from men though. I was with someone once who was borderline howling and it killed it for me.

I think you've got to be prepared for it, but the words alone make the end come so fast he rarely has time to get there...lol. Why would you kill him for it though lol...have a towel nearby. :lol:

See the thing is, SO spends a considerable amount snacking at the crayon box, so he gets a facial on a regular basis. I enjoy returning the favor.
Yeah. There has to be some level of reciprocity...

auiiy9.jpg

auiiy9.jpg

This meme made me think of this thread :lol:

Lol y'all have given me a challenge for the night bahahahaha :hide:
hate to derail but I'm excited. At first he was like you can stop now. You can stop Priss. I'm gonna "cookie". I just kept going and praying I didn't throw up on the stick. Not a cute sight. Then bam.

I can't believe I did it :look::toocool: He was like dannnnnng what was up with that can we do round two after work. Lol!

I think that's the most unselfish thing I have done in awhile. :look:

Lol. Now lemme work on this talking dirty as y'all say in the thread.

hate to derail but I'm excited. At first he was like you can stop now. You can stop Priss. I'm gonna "cookie". I just kept going and praying I didn't throw up on the stick. Not a cute sight. Then bam.

I can't believe I did it :look::toocool: He was like dannnnnng what was up with that can we do round two after work. Lol!

I think that's the most unselfish thing I have done in awhile. :look:

Lol. Now lemme work on this talking dirty as y'all say in the thread.

"G's up,tell me how I'm looking babe":kiss3:

Back