Does Your Man Think It's Sexy

hate to derail but I'm excited. At first he was like you can stop now. You can stop Priss. I'm gonna "cookie". I just kept going and praying I didn't throw up on the stick. Not a cute sight. Then bam.

I can't believe I did it :look::toocool: He was like dannnnnng what was up with that can we do round two after work. Lol!

I think that's the most unselfish thing I have done in awhile. :look:

Lol. Now lemme work on this talking dirty as y'all say in the thread.
I like it. But I think you like it to because you see how much it pleases your partner, but good job for swallowing cookie, wait what did you do with it? :look:

I think you've got to be prepared for it, but the words alone make the end come so fast he rarely has time to get there...lol. Why would you kill him for it though lol...have a towel nearby. :lol:

Yeah. There has to be some level of reciprocity...
I'd rather swallow the cookie than get it on my face. I got some in my eye once, I had my contacts in and seriously my eye was burning and cloudy like all day

im not into swallowing never have been im pretty much open to enjoy it in many other waysssss but not internally...i also just dont think its something i need to injest...lmaooooo
dh produces wayyyyyy to much for me to injest that nopeeeeee.....we exhaust all other things in the bedroom....and i mean everythangggggg....he has a happy crayon and im good... :)

Only once did I taste somebody's load and he ruined it for me. Dudes pH was off..had to be. Like gasoline and sour milk.

Only once did I taste somebody's load and he ruined it for me. Dudes pH was off..had to be. Like gasoline and sour milk.

Lordt, made me think of that listener letter on The Read where the woman was complaining about dudes smell and taste when she was going down on him. Kid Fury lost his entire damn mind.

Come to find out in a follow up letter that dude had an STD to which Kid Fury lost whatever was left of his mind.

But you still gotta be sloppy with it :look: and make sloppy noises :look: they love that :lol:
:look: this is my problem. I'm a virgo, and I'm terribly neat. Things stay moist enough to keep everything flowing without chaffing, but I've noticed that I don't let any spit get out of control and it is all very neat, yet polished and moisturized at completion.

The last time, I tried my best to let the spit build up and get sloppy, but it was driving me crazy. I have a real problem. Like I want to put a bib on it. :look: right at the base to capture any rouge spittle.

Lordt, made me think of that listener letter on The Read where the woman was complaining about dudes smell and taste when she was going down on him. Kid Fury lost his entire damn mind.

Come to find out in a follow up letter that dude had an STD to which Kid Fury lost whatever was left of his mind.

Omg that episode was hilarious.... And the women was foolish to continue to go along with it smell alone and for her to taste it... Just Nasty!!

Oh and to answer the op, I'm a moaner... Kinda loud... Not a lot of dirty talk.... DH has no issues and is moaning right along with me (he's not loud, but does tell me how much he enjoys it multiple times during the session :drunk::drunk::drunk:)

You have a DH?

hate to derail but I'm excited. At first he was like you can stop now. You can stop Priss. I'm gonna "cookie". I just kept going and praying I didn't throw up on the stick. Not a cute sight. Then bam.

I can't believe I did it :look::toocool: He was like dannnnnng what was up with that can we do round two after work. Lol!

I think that's the most unselfish thing I have done in awhile. :look:

Lol. Now lemme work on this talking dirty as y'all say in the thread.

Ayyyyyy!!! You better get it! I'm too proud of you! :lol:
But you still gotta be sloppy with it :look: and make sloppy noises :look: they love that :lol:

Ay, I'm high fiving you ladies all through this thread! :lol:
Yesss they do, that's almost as important as the action itself. Lol

Do you what episode that was? I want to listen to it at work tomorrow

I need to stay out of this thread. When I'm walking around my house wearing red lipstick and singing "Partition" I'll know why
Chile. I ended up with a pair of clear heels behind this damn song. :lachen: Whenever we hear it now, we just look at each other like Mmmm hmmm. Funniest time it happened: we were out with our moms. That's one of them 'you betta fix your face' moments.:cry3:

:look: this is my problem. I'm a virgo, and I'm terribly neat. Things stay moist enough to keep everything flowing without chaffing, but I've noticed that I don't let any spit get out of control and it is all very neat, yet polished and moisturized at completion.

The last time, I tried my best to let the spit build up and get sloppy, but it was driving me crazy. I have a real problem. Like I want to put a bib on it. :look: right at the base to capture any rouge spittle.
I had this problem too. :look: What I do now is let the noises come from the back of my throat and inside my mouth (more like suction noises), as opposed to sounds resulting from actual messiness/ liquids everywhere. Everybody's pleased.

:lol: @ this thread. Yes, SO loves it when I'm vocal...not loud in a fake way. I don't say much if I'm just "meh" about it, so he knows the difference.

As far as "cookie" in the face and mouth...yeah, that's a special treat and it makes him very happy.

So true...make sure you literally spit all over the place... be very, very sloppy. He loves it when I gleek, :look: but I don't need to do all that extra stuff like candy to do it. :look:

So let me get this straight, to get him to cookie quickly when you're going down on him all you got to do is ask and say please ? I need this for future knowledge . If not I'm lost about this cookie business lol.

auiiy9.jpg

auiiy9.jpg

This meme made me think of this thread :lol:

:rofl:

Back