Does CON come in gallon sizes?

LivingDoll

If so where do you get them? Any online BSS' carry them?

Looking for gallon sizes of the following:

CON Ultra Moisturizing (Green)
CON Nourishing Conditioner (Purple Label)
CON Reconstructor

The largest I've seen the above in has been 32 oz bottles. I want a gallon size so I can add the pump on top. I've seen gallon sizes of the regular CON (red) and the shampoo for fine, limp hair but never the Ultra Moisturizing.

TIA!

I have never seen the green in a gallon. I am almost positive the reconstructor (purple bottle) doesn't come in gallon size, but the red does.

www.texasbeautysupply.com
I've never seen the green in a gallon either! :wallbash: The reconstructor/brown label is a protein condish and the nourishing/purple label a moisturizing condish. I've never seen the Nourishing in larger than 15 oz! It's a staple and I would like to get the largest size possible.

Thanks dear. :grin:

I've never seen the green in a gallon either! :wallbash: The reconstructor (brown label) and the nourishing (purple label) is actually different. I've never seen the Nourishing in larger than 15 oz! It's a staple and I would like to get the largest size possible.

Thanks dear. :grin:
I have seen the purple in a 32 oz bottle. You need some?

Texas beauty has the 32 oz of the purple bottle. And I think I have seen it at Sally's too. I don't think I have ever seen the brown.

Texas beauty has the 32 oz of the purple bottle. And I think I have seen it at Sally's too. I don't think I have ever seen the brown.

Okay. I'll check Texas Beauty Supply. Do you know if they have pumps that will fit 32 oz bottles?

I may just have to buy the red shampoo. :ohwell:

I didn't see any pumps.
I am almost POSITIVE I saw the purple at sally's. If not, I know of a BSS on the east side that has it.

I bought the new one... I can't compare it to the old one since I only used it once, but it smelled the same and I think my hair liked it.

Wow, it smelled the same? I thought they would smell different since the new ones have the essential oils in them.

Have you seen the new ones in gallon sizes?

The 32 oz purple? What BSS is it over east?
Beauty lane on Greenmount avenue. I was just in there on Saturday checking the prices for the green and they have the purple in the 32 oz bottle.
(sally's still has the 32 oz of the green and they are on sale for 5.99 till the end of the month)

Wow, it smelled the same? I thought they would smell different since the new ones have the essential oils in them.

Have you seen the new ones in gallon sizes?

nope. I saw a few of the old ones in gallon size though. Like the one with purple writing but I didn't know what it was :spinning:

Beauty lane on Greenmount avenue. I was just in there on Saturday checking the prices for the green and they have the purple in the 32 oz bottle.
(sally's still has the 32 oz of the green and they are on sale for 5.99 till the end of the month)

:blush: WHAT!! I paid $11 for my 32 oz....I'm going to Sally's TONITE! :grin:

Is Beauty Lane the BSS on Greenmount & 33rd?

:blush: WHAT!! I paid $11 for my 32 oz....I'm going to Sally's TONITE! :grin:

Is Beauty Lane the BSS on Greenmount & 33rd?
GIRL YES! I posted in a couple of threads!!!!!
Yes, that's the right beauty lane. It's on the same side of the street as the Mr. Nifty's cleaners.

ETA:
My son said "momma you have like 4 bottles of this stuff at home" (I probably have closer to 8 or 10) So I said, yeah, but you trying to be pretty Ricky all the time and using up all my good shampoo!! Imma dilute some and stash my good stuff away!

Daephae,

I have toooooooo many bottles of CON green and 1 CON red, mostly the 32 oz, but a few smaller ones. You want em????

Daephae,

I have toooooooo many bottles of CON green and 1 CON red, mostly the 32 oz, but a few smaller ones. You want em????

You giving them away Noemi? I'll definitely take 'em off your hands...:lachen:You coming to the meetup on Jan 10th? You don't use them anymore?

Back