Does CON come in gallon sizes?

I just saw that Sally's sells empty 24 oz containers with the pumps attached and they also sell pumps to attach to liter sized bottles, so either way, I'm set! Thanks y'all! :grin:

:lachen:....girl, I feel like a fiend. Can your hookup get large sizes?

HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE....
WHY COME I CAN'T GET NO CON.....:spank:

You can get some too crl:o!!!

I can get 32 oz. for sure. I'll ask about gallon. I've seen large I think were a gallon. But I'll call and make sure. But I have much to much and I'll never use it all, so if you want some, for free, you too crl, you are more than welcome to it. I'm tired of storing a store worth of shampoo when there are people that can use it now.

ETA: I just called, he wasn't able to verify right then and there if he can get gallon. I'm going to call him back in a few.

Last edited:
You can get some too crl:o!!!

I can get 32 oz. for sure. I'll ask about gallon. I've seen large I think were a gallon. But I'll call and make sure. But I have much to much and I'll never use it all, so if you want some, for free, you too crl, you are more than welcome to it. I'm tired of storing a store worth of shampoo when there are people that can use it now.

ETA: I just called, he wasn't able to verify right then and there if he can get gallon. I'm going to call him back in a few.

Thanks so much! I'll take the 32 oz sizes if you can't get gallons. I just realized that I can get pumps to fit that size too. :grin:

Thanks so much! I'll take the 32 oz sizes if you can't get gallons. I just realized that I can get pumps to fit that size too. :grin:

You coming to the meet up right? I'll bring loads there! If you can't wait, you can call me!

Beauty lane on Greenmount avenue. I was just in there on Saturday checking the prices for the green and they have the purple in the 32 oz bottle.
(sally's still has the 32 oz of the green and they are on sale for 5.99 till the end of the month)

Every 32 ounce formula is on sale at Sally's in Los Angeles for $5.00, which is normally the case every other month. I have too many bottles now.

Back