Does a break always end up in a break up?

GeorginaSparks

He says he's ready for marriage but I'm not :ohwell: I am but how am i supposed to show it? I mean i dont want to get married NOW but i want to marry him. He says he needs a few days to re-evaluate.

I can't let my guard down y'all. It's so hard for me to be affectionate :perplexed:

If you want to marry him and he wants to marry you, you should go ahead and do it if that's what you really want in the end.
Don't keep him hanging on a string... :)
It can take up to a year to plan it so there's no rush.

If you want to marry him and he wants to marry you, you should go ahead and do it if that's what you really want in the end.
Don't keep him hanging on a string... :)
It can take up to a year to plan it so there's no rush.

I've not told him i love him. :blush: I cant get it out but i do. I think i need help!

I've not told him i love him. :blush: I cant get it out but i do. I think i need help!

LOL! I know I shouldn't laugh, but you are not alone in having a hard time saying those words... Many people do.
However, if you do love him, you should let him know as soon as possible. He has told you he wants to marry you and that's about as vulnerable as it gets for a man :)
Can you write him a letter maybe?

oh wow girlie if u cant say it that means you really cant get married and its going to take him leaving for you to get that out. pleas dont let that happen. write a letter gtelling him how you feel about him and see what happens from there. I am going through something similar please drop that guard that you have up and let him in because u do love him and you will see how much things change after that

He says he's ready for marriage but I'm not :ohwell: I am but how am i supposed to show it? I mean i dont want to get married NOW but i want to marry him. He says he needs a few days to re-evaluate.

I can't let my guard down y'all. It's so hard for me to be affectionate :perplexed:

Breaking up because of your trust/fear issues is not a good idea.

If I were you, instead of taking a "break," I'd work on those issues -- counseling/therapy/something in that realm.

Say this relationship ends and you meet a new guy later and the same issue comes up. Are you going to run away again because you're scared?

oh you guys only been together for 6 months baby girl give it sometime shoots i thought i knew what i wanted at 24 also. give it sometime you are right

Yes try and write him a letter. You dont want your relationship to end because your inability to express yourself. Putting on paper is a start.

Back