Do You Know What I Did?

Go on hot *** momma.

Me likey.

:yep:

:up:

Awww.....thanks! I just wanted to be natural instantly. Couldn't wait. Chopped it off and bought some ice cream to celebrate. Well, to be honest, I'da bought the ice cream anyway. :look: Calcium. :yep:

What The Fudge?! :shocked:

I'm so out of the loop because I never saw this coming. Well, you're pretty and it looks good on you. :yep:

What The Fudge?! :shocked:

I'm so out of the loop because I never saw this coming. Well, you're pretty and it looks good on you. :yep:

You and me both. I DCed my hair last night and did a braid out today. And next thing you know I am telling my husband to pick me up early from work because I need to food shop and cut my hair off. :lachen:

GASP!

okay now that I can breath after the scrolling and all......

Congrats on your BC Lucie! U are a natural beauty

You look gorgeous I wanted to do this today (see my post from earlier)...I am just amazed that someone did it today!

It will grow back super fast.

Hey chica, it looks good! I love the silkiness of the hair.

Thanks!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I have nothing else to say Lucie!

LOL! Soweee! :lachen:

It looks fantastic! I love it.

Thank you!

GASP!

okay now that I can breath after the scrolling and all......

Congrats on your BC Lucie! U are a natural beauty

Aww....thank you.

Congrats to you! Very pretty.

Thank you.

That was a pretty bold move, and goddarn it you look adorable even with no hair!!!!

Aww.... merci cherie!

You look gorgeous I wanted to do this today (see my post from earlier)...I am just amazed that someone did it today!

It will grow back super fast.

Oh yeah? I haven't really been on the boards like I used to but I am back now. :lachen:Y'all can't keep me away now!

Was hubby ok with it?

Yeah, he said I look pretty either way. Meanwhile he is still hemming and hawing about if he should get a fade. Dude your hair is 2" long. :ohwell:

Oh yeah? I haven't really been on the boards like I used to but I am back now. :lachen:Y'all can't keep me away now!

Yeah, he said I look pretty either way. Meanwhile he is still hemming and hawing about if he should get a fade. Dude your hair is 2" long. :ohwell:
He is right...you are :love2:

He wants a fade? Awwww.....:lachen:

Back