Votes: 55 14.2%
  • 25-34

Votes: 113 29.2%
  • 35 and up

Votes: 89 23.0%
  • havent had a grey hair yet

Votes: 72 18.6%

• Total voters
I began to gray last year. The hair is around my face - top and sides. Last year there weren't many. But, they're a bit more plentiful now. I'm hoping that they'll come in well and create a nice fringe around my face.

My mother commented about my gray hairs the other day. She said that you really can't tell the young from the old anymore.

BTW: An increase of gray hair is sometimes caused from illness. Consider Tony Snow, The White House Chief of Staff, for example. Since being diagnosed with cancer several months ago, he has become considerably gray. Illness can lower one's magnesium levels, which contributes to the graying of the hair.

I am not at all admitting to grey hair. I shall remain in complete and total denial for a time longer. Now, I do have some silvery blond hairs and weirdly enough, the same in my eyelashes. But grey - no, no :nono:- not me - it was someone else.

I HAVE 'GOLD' HAIR SCATTERED AROUND MY EDGES

THIS IS DUE TO A BROWN RINSE ON GRAY HAIR WEARING OFF=GOLD

THIS IS NEW FOR ME IN THE LAST YEAR IT JUST INCREASED BUT I HAD A VERY STRESSFULL 2006

I have, I am not sure if it is grey or silver. Have no clue and have been doing the Indigo thing.

I saw this picture the other week and it gave me pause. She is sooooooo beautiful.

Renee.jpg

This is her website: www.reneedavis.com

She is giving me some serious pause yall. She has an incredible testimony too.

Yeah.:rolleyes: But Henna/Indigo Made me totally forget about it.:lachen:

All Natural. Superior Coverage. And Shine for Days!:grin:

Last edited:
i have silver hairs. started to get them around 21'ish. started with three at the top of my head. then about 2 yrs ago i started going through some thangs and it got worse. now i actually have silver hairs with black roots. its weird but i get mad when i pluck those out cause i feel like they were turning back to black and i just ruined it lmao

Everytime I wash my hair, I find a new one, its like your hair just turns gray, the whole strand, I was especially shocked at the one long on right in the center of my part, LOL

I've had grey hair since I was a child. I keep it covered (most of the time :lol: ) with Sebastians Colourshines Neutral Brown (to match my natural hair color)
thats what i was gonna buy but then i saw the price and i wanted to cry!!:grin: but ima have to break down and get it because my greys are off the hook now, especially my hairline!:nono: Oh yeah..another heriditary earlier grey person signing in...:sad:

I started at 16.:rolleyes: Since I hated it, I used to color my hair all the time. Now I will color it using amla and brahmi powder. I brahmi alone and it darkened my grays. I'll be using it along with amla to make my powder more potent.:yep:

Yeah, started to grey at about 19. I used to think it was cute :ohwell: but now that I'm older (30) I am trying to keep them joints a state secret :sekret: lol

That's one reason I use henna. Now I'm about to go on to indigo because I'm sick of the red.

I voted under 18 because I have always had 1 or 2 grey hairs since I was 14 years old. I used to pull it out and it would appear elsewhere on my head so now I leave it alone.

I don't have any grey hair yet, but I am 19. My mom had a couple of grey hairs her whole life. She would be completely grey if she didn't dye them now. She's 50. My dad is only salt and pepper and he's about to be 60! I think I got his genes. :grin::grin::grin:

I started greying around 21. My grandmother and great grandmother were both white hair beauties so I def hope I am blessed with that as well! I probably have about 10% - 15% grey now. I am 29 years old. I love it because they are white hairs. Well...I love them all except this one on the top of my head. It sucks because I accidentally clipped it one day, and it grew back in a white, springly, straight up in the air lil curly!! LOL. But it has since recovered! LOL

yup, I think mine's are stress related (if possible), because I started getting some in the front of my hair during a really trying time last year at work. The only reason why i haven't plucked them out yet, is because 1. I am either wearing braids or wigs and 2. using them to measure my hair growth.

Back