Do you have crossover appeal?

Confidence & Sex Appeal perhaps. :)

ITA very much!
I would add that Openess or having an aura of being open. The majority of men can tell when a woman is approachable and an aura of "Openess" surrounds a person. If you have ANY hang ups or uncomfortableness about IR dating or marriage, the other party will feel it.

Yes. I've been approached by Irish, Jewish, and Hispanic men. I briefly dated a Dark Irish guy, but my preference is black men. I mostly attract them.

Men of all cultures appreciate
-- a youthful appearance (clear smooth skin, bright eyes, etc.)
-- a small waist in comparison to the bust and hips, regardless of bust or hip size
-- long hair worn down
-- deference to the inflated male ego

Men of all cultures appreciate
-- a youthful appearance (clear smooth skin, bright eyes, etc.)
-- a small waist in comparison to the bust and hips, regardless of bust or hip size
-- long hair worn down
-- deference to the inflated male ego

I agree with this

ETA: This is better known as the universal standard of beauty!
See the first post from this: http://www.tigeru.com/ftopict-4649.html

Last edited:
yes ever since i could remember the cross-over appeal thing has been present in my world..

but now whats making me uncomfortable is the women appeal....

becky comes up to me in the train station and says hi your very attractive....i nervously go thanks and continue to look for my train I'm thinking..becky i dont go that way....where the hell is my train:perplexed- becky is well dressed in a business suit im like i dont even know what angle homegirl is coming from..:ohwell:

yes ever since i could remember the cross-over appeal thing has been present in my world..

but now whats making me uncomfortable is the women appeal....

becky comes up to me in the train station and says hi your very attractive....i nervously go thanks and continue to look for my train I'm thinking..becky i dont go that way....where the hell is my train:perplexed- becky is well dressed in a business suit im like i dont even know what angle homegirl is coming from..:ohwell:

LOL. I remember in Miami, I swear this girl tried to hit on me and it made me really uncomfortable. When she realized I didn’t swing that way, she was like “oh, I’m just paying you a compliment.” My best friend had picked the dress I was wearing (we went shopping for the trip together, and I couldn’t decide between 2 dresses, and she picked the “girlier” dress, b/c she said I dress like I’m always on my way to church:lol:). Anyway, my BF was like, “hmm, my dress got you attention from men and women. You need me as your personal stylist:lol:

Back