Do You French Kiss?

Of all my friends I found that I am the only one who does NOT kiss (with tongue). I think it is gross and nasty! They say it gets them in the mood. Yuck. I consider my mouth my MOST intimate part of my body..........My SO of 4 years have NEVER EVER kissed........Although I have noooo problem giving him a BJ :grin:

Weird, I know

i dont get it. how do you think french kissing is nasty and fellatio isn't?

im not saying it is, i just think fellatio is a whole nother level than kissing, to me anyway.

i think french kissing can be really intimate. and it's great if it's someone you're really in to.

Last edited:

im not saying it is, i just think fellatio is a whole nother level than kissing, to me anyway.

i think french kissing can be really intimate. and it's great if it's someone you're really in to.

Now I agree with you one this. Once a guy is at the level where he gets to enjoy what I can do down there, I am definitely at a point where I can kiss him.

I have never been into major face sucking kissing, but I will give a little tongue action while we kiss. But still, like I said, if I am going down there, we are comfortable with each other and I can kiss him also. I am not into doing it with a condom on, so by the time I even feel SAFE enough to go there with him, you betta bet I will be okay with some smooching!

Why ask why?
OP is just saying how it is for her and what her comfort level and dislikes are.

Why ask why?
OP is just saying how it is for her and what her comfort level and dislikes are.

i didnt mean for her to answer it, i just didnt get it and that's fine.

and now that I have read the whole thread, I see i'm not the only person who said that to to her.:look:

to the OP, i hope you didnt think I was trying to be condescending or whatever, I just didnt get it but it's not for me to understand. it's your body you do what your comfortable with. because im definitely not doing something I dont feel comfortable with.

man, i think im about to start keeping my opinions to myself again. :ohwell:

No disrespect intended, but EEEWWWW! I'd have to be crazy out of mind with passion and lust for a guy to be able to do that.

But I guess if the sex is off da' hook, it can and does make you do things you never you would, you think?

It really and truly can:drunk:

Tenjoy, Guapa, HoneyDew...I ain't mad atcha :cool:

Back ON TOPIC:grin:

I love french kissing...I HAVE to french kiss! How else do you get from standing there staring at each other to

i didnt mean for her to answer it, i just didnt get it and that's fine.

and now that I have read the whole thread, I see i'm not the only person who said that to to her.:look:

to the OP, i hope you didnt think I was trying to be condescending or whatever, I just didnt get it but it's not for me to understand. it's your body you do what your comfortable with. because im definitely not doing something I dont feel comfortable with.

man, i think im about to start keeping my opinions to myself again. :ohwell:

No I didnt think your were condescending lol. I find it wierd too. I just can do the kissing thing. and I love my SO dearly. We just dont kiss and I dont want to. It really is something I just do not like.

No I didnt think your were condescending lol. I find it wierd too. I just can do the kissing thing. and I love my SO dearly. We just dont kiss and I dont want to. It really is something I just do not like.

I WANNA BE YOU WHEN I GROW UP! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

fellatio is a whole different level than kissing. I agree with that. Its just the kissing level, I dont do. How strongly am I disgusted with kissing with tongue? Let say if I had my back against the wall and my only option was to BJ or French Kiss deeply with a stranger............................

:baby2:

And Im being sooooo serious. What if he had mucus on his tongue, gingivitis, those little white balls I was reading about in another thread, white buildup in the corners of his mouth......oh im making myself sick.

fellatio is a whole different level than kissing. I agree with that. Its just the kissing level, I dont do. How strongly am I disgusted with kissing with tongue? Let say if I had my back against the wall and my only option was to BJ or French Kiss deeply with a stranger............................

:baby2:

And Im being sooooo serious. What if he had mucus on his tongue, gingivitis, those little white balls I was reading about in another thread, white buildup in the corners of his mouth......oh im making myself sick.

u know someone on here said that a mouth has more germs than someone's genitals.

has your BF ever tried to tonguekiss you?

Of all my friends I found that I am the only one who does NOT kiss (with tongue). I think it is gross and nasty! They say it gets them in the mood. Yuck. I consider my mouth my MOST intimate part of my body..........My SO of 4 years have NEVER EVER kissed........Although I have noooo problem giving him a BJ :grin:

Weird, I know

You are not alone! I hate it and I think it is gross and it has nothing to do with how I feel about a person. I have always thought it was gross!

I loooooove French kissing DH. He's the best kisser ever. He nibbles, gently sucks my bottom lip, traces my lips with the tip of his tongue, teases my tongue with his... :blush::blush::blush: Our first kiss was April 20, 1986 and he can still kiss me into submission. Uuuuum, let me go find him! :lick:

Wow Tenjoy! I thought I was the only one! For some reason tongue kissing makes me tense up alot. I hate having my SO's saliva all in my mouth or on the surrounding areas. The saliva leaves the smell of his breathe on me and I HATE that!!(Not that it's bad, but I only appreciate the smell of my own breathe on me.) The strange thing, is that I wasn't always like this. When we first started dating I used to enjoy making out with him. Nowadays (after 4 years of dating), it makes me uncomfortable and tense up. I always feel like I'm forcing myself when I do it and in my head I'm thinking "When will this be over?" (And even when we do "forcefully" make out, he only gets the tip of the tongue. All of the tongue would mean me being in contact with more saliva.) Am I wrong? :perplexed

ITA. The only way I can enjoy it is if he grabs my lower lip and im on the top lip..i hate having the space between my nose and top lip wet

open the wrapper and put the condom in the side of your cheek. when its time just flip it between your lips and teeth and glide it on making your lips firm so you can force it dowm the shaft. If you cant deep, use your hands to force it down a little at time so he dont know what your doing (and yes, you should be bobbing the whole time). But once you master it with no hands.......you know you are a bad beeesch.

This keeps that awkward moment of asking "do you have a ...." in your control. Not to mention the mood killer while you wait. Be proactive.

I so hope i dont get in trouble for this post.

wow! i gotta try this :blush::drunk::lachen::look::spinning: anyone have suggestions of things to 'practice' on? i don't wanna practice on him, i just wanna be like BAM! look what i learned and blow his mind lol

To answer the OP, yes. I used to not like it but I guess I was just dealing with bad kissers. Then I met this guy who had the nicest lips and was a really good kisser. I thought I was a bad kisser too but I guess it was just who I was kissing because he thought I was pretty decent :yep:

Back