Do You French Kiss?

well in all honesty..........I usually dont all the time with my SO maybe about 40% of the time now. In the beginning it was alllllllllllllllll the time, I just like putting the condom on like that.
Oh I hope you do not feel that I am criticizing you. You got some skills and I am not mad at you at all for having them. If I get my hands on those flavored condoms, I might have to swaggerjack some time in the future when I'm no longer celibate. :yep: :grin:

I am not a big kisser at all - unless I am into him.

Like other's have said - DEAL BREAKER!! That's when I first meet a man or even just dating him for a bit. HE BETTA STEP BACK!

But, BF - he and I do enjoy it. We connected so well in the beginning that he made me totally comfortable with it. It is a turn on for us now - and totally necessary!

Oh I hope you do not feel that I am criticizing you. You got some skills and I am not mad at you at all for having them. If I get my hands on those flavored condoms, I might have to swaggerjack some time in the future when I'm no longer celibate. :yep: :grin:

no not at all....just good honest fun.

No, I dont. It disgusts me and my SO hates that I hate it...Its also really wet and ewww...I dont like it...I never have...

There's another persont that shares my sentiment :shocked:. That's my general feeling about tongue kissing. My girlfriend cracks on me alllll the time. I've had several guys feel slighted that I don't readily tongue them. I could be super attracted to someone, but I don't ever have the desire to tongue kiss them.
I have to be super horny and feel sexual and passionate to tongue kiss any of my SO, or I have to really be in the mood and almost love you :lol:, but it's def. something I could do without :yep:.
Maybe my next SO will be a good gentle kisser.

Never really enjoyed French kissing until FH and I started dating. Now, I :love: :love: it. It also helps that he has the most perfect, kissable lips. Just...lovely!!! :lick:

I used to think it was gross until my last bf took charge and just went for it. It was so bold and unexpected that it was a total turn-on. Now i love it. It is really intimate though. If you don't like it maybe the guy's not doing it right. Just my opinion though.

I have to be super horny and feel sexual and passionate to tongue kiss any of my SO, or I have to really be in the mood and almost love you :lol:, but it's def. something I could do without :yep:.

Same here. My dh is a great kisser, but it's the germ thing for me, too. If I'm in the mood, I don't think about it because I'm distracted, but any other time, it's pecking all the way.

I don't think so. You are just being honest.

I think its hot actually.

Right! My dude have fireworks coming out his ears. He aint going anywhere.............I could school yall on how to "rekindle" those flames on V-day.......:grin:.

:dead: That's all I can say about this convo!! LOL!! Who knew something as innocent as french kissing could lead to this?! You ladies are great!

Well since you asked and we being all honest :sekret::sekret::sekret:, not after a kiss but I have given the BJ right in the middle of intercourse. :baby2:

No disrespect intended, but EEEWWWW! I'd have to be crazy out of mind with passion and lust for a guy to be able to do that.

But I guess if the sex is off da' hook, it can and does make you do things you never you would, you think?

Back