Why I Could Hug and Kiss Anky Right NOW!

This is such a beautiful story! Sistaslick, I am so happy that you found your wedding band. God bless you! :kiss:

BTW: I used my Zip-it again this past weekend, and ewwwww... it works!

ooooh!!! I'm going to get one of these Zip Its tomorrow!!!

Sis, I can't imagine how you feel finding your Precious!! I know how excited I feel when I find $20 in an old coat pocket :look:

Cleve_gryl said:
ooooh!!! I'm going to get one of these Zip Its tomorrow!!!

Sis, I can't imagine how you feel finding your Precious!! I know how excited I feel when I find $20 in an old coat pocket :look:

Lol:lol:

Thats great, Sis!!:D I know DH is very happy.

Congratulations, and I can hear the excitement in your post.

I'm so glad you are reconciled with your Precious.

BTW: Your family is beautiful.

anky said:
This is such a beautiful story! Sistaslick, I am so happy that you found your wedding band. God bless you! :kiss:

BTW: I used my Zip-it again this past weekend, and ewwwww... it works!

I was wondering when you would show up! I feel like I owe you majorly :lol: God bless you too, I'll never forget you after this one.:lol:

And thanks everyone for your well wishes. My day has been made! I still can't believe I have my "precious" again!:D Back off Smeigel :lol:

I know you must be so happy. :) I'm glad you found it. AND, you have the cutest little family and I love your curls in that last pic in your siggy. Please share your technique for getting those curls. :yep:

Thanks SG! Actually those curls are curling iron curls, sprayed to high heaven with Pump it up. :lol: I went to a salon and had it done there. I had a wedding to attend in Louisiana, and since I waited to the last minute, I didn't have time to sit under a dryer at the salon. It was raining here in Houston and humid and sticky at the wedding so the curls took a beating-- but Pump it Up helped me make it through. I hadn't used that bottle since highschool. :lol:

I've been meaning to buy this for a year and rarely remember to look for it when I go in Walgreen's.

But today, after reading this thread, I went to 3 different stores before I 'struck gold'. AND I got them for 1.59:eek: I bought the last 2 on the hook:up:

nicki6 said:
I've been meaning to buy this for a year and rarely remember to look for it when I go in Walgreen's.

But today, after reading this thread, I went to 3 different stores before I 'struck gold'. AND I got them for 1.59:eek: I bought the last 2 on the hook:up:

They are GOOD!!!! You won't be sorry!

Last edited:
What a great story!
I have been having a horrible time with my drain, so after reading this last night, I bought one this morning. I didn't find any jewelry, but all kinds of gunk came out. This thing is amazing! It was way gross, but my drain works well now!! :)

I love mine and use it often. I haven't purchased Drano since I purchased this back lil handy dandy tool!

See!!!! :clap:

KEWLKAT103 said:
What a great story!
I have been having a horrible time with my drain, so after reading this last night, I bought one this morning. I didn't find any jewelry, but all kinds of gunk came out. This thing is amazing! It was way gross, but my drain works well now!! :)

Letitia said:
I love mine and use it often. I haven't purchased Drano since I purchased this back lil handy dandy tool!

Me either! It puts chemical cleaners to shame! :yep: Plus seeing the gunk is a plus. It's gross, but a little satisfying to actually see it out... or maybe it's just me being weird like that :look: :lol:

Can anyone tell me how long one lasts? I need to know if I'll have to stock up since it was on clearance in the store I bought it from.

gorgeoushair said:
Glad you found it Sistaslick!:) I never knew the zip it could do all that:)

Girl me either! I could have kissed that thing:lol: I don't think I even ever finished cleaning out my drain after finding that ring :lachen:

nicki6 said:
Can anyone tell me how long one lasts? I need to know if I'll have to stock up since it was on clearance in the store I bought it from.

I chunked the first one because I used it so much in that very first session that the spikes on the side kinda wore down. The one I got the other day is still in good condition, so I rinsed it off and saved it for next time.

Honestly, to me, they are at a price where its really nothing to just buy a new one after 1 use. However, I'm not gonna toss a perfectly good one either :lol:

wow! thats great! I think i might have to go get one this weekend!!! (I have lost a ring last summer somewhere in this house... never thought to look in the drain... hmmmmm:grin: ) thanks for the recommend....

Back